The Home That Made Me #7 Pillock in the ‘paddock’, more like lardon in the garden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Style over substance clearly when she’s ordered blinds that don’t even work. A plant pit that doesn’t fit the plant properly.

Reactions: 5
Really the kids have never been on holiday? Fair enough some people can’t afford it and staycations make great memories for kids that’s all I ever did growing up. But if you are doing okay for yourself, holidays are a must! My kids absolutely live it up on holiday and it makes the best memories.

Reactions: 6
Cutting up a perfectly decent carped that would probably come up brand new if she just got it cleaned, only for it to be replaced with ugly cheap bathroom lino

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.