The Home That Made Me #5 Off I go pony trotting, while my 150 year old windows are rotting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok ok....
Charlotte...
You've got to stop...
Being smug
The tongue slobbery
Showing us the way your husband walks
tit diy
bleeping horses
Tip runs
Your annoying daughter
Fakery
Leaving your son out
And if u move with your mum for the snobbery you're gonna regret that and your husband will prob leave eventually.
Youre a frumpy, stupidly dressed twit that can't do anything right. Poor Rory. head woman... oh and sort those bleeping extensions out

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Rory will turn out to be a bloke that hates Valentine’s Day because all he’s witnessed growing up is his Mum fussing over the fact his Dad buys the daughter flowers and then poses for endless pictures.

Reactions: 4
Given the surname you’d think they’d monopolise the day. Why does valentines have to be just about the girl receiving. Sexism at its best.

Definetely not in sandbanks or canford cliffs, her budget won’t stretch to a house at all there and I. Any see her downsizing. Do they need to stay local because of Joes job?

Reactions: 2
Thread title... slobbery tongue and a glue stick gun

I wonder what the people that bought the house think of her shoddy diy, fake fireplace, fake grass, fake voice, fake relationship

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Thread title... slobbery tongue and a glue stick gun

I wonder what the people that bought the house think of her shoddy diy, fake fireplace, fake grass, fake voice, fake relationship
Hopefully they’ll rip everything out and restore to its greater glory. Wonder if the new owners will be the family that came round - she’s so bloody predictable.

Reactions: 3
Definetely not in sandbanks or canford cliffs, her budget won’t stretch to a house at all there and I. Any see her downsizing. Do they need to stay local because of Joes job?
Yes, his employers are one of the companies who want their staff in the office more than at home.

Reactions: 1
Think he works from home now? Didn't think it would take long to sell. I think they will go for something with more land for definite.

She certainly couldnt afford to live by the sea in Sandbanks , which isn’t that far from where she lives now
I could see them going more Bransgore/ Ringwood way to try and get that ‘countryside’ asthetic she seems to so desperately crave. Their budget, even with her mum in the mix, wouldn’t cover the prices of a decent size in Canford Cliffs & surrounding area. If they had any sense they’d not get a bigger mortgage and just make the most of the money they’ve made from this sale and side-step to a similarly priced property in a more affordable area.
The influencer bubble is going to pop at some point (plus the housing market is well overdue a crash) and I don’t believe long term people will pay decent money for her shoddy attempts at interior design, particularly when she has no qualifications in the subject and there are better ones available.

Reactions: 3
I’m lost…is she selling?
She is, but she hasn't announced it on insta. Both her mums and hers were found on Rightmove and both sold very quickly.
Tbf I think they sold so quickly due to the current property demand atm which luckily for sellers makes any property desirable even "period houses" that have no original features other than 140 year old rotting windows and lino floors🙄
House prices are crazy!

Reactions: 6
If the buyers have paid even close to the asking price they have more money then sense!
They probably have. Houses are being overpriced all over the place and because of the lack of houses coming on to the market people are paying the ridiculous prices as they are desperate to find somewhere.

Reactions: 2
I could see them going more Bransgore/ Ringwood way to try and get that ‘countryside’ asthetic she seems to so desperately crave. Their budget, even with her mum in the mix, wouldn’t cover the prices of a decent size in Canford Cliffs & surrounding area. If they had any sense they’d not get a bigger mortgage and just make the most of the money they’ve made from this sale and side-step to a similarly priced property in a more affordable area.
The influencer bubble is going to pop at some point (plus the housing market is well overdue a crash) and I don’t believe long term people will pay decent money for her shoddy attempts at interior design, particularly when she has no qualifications in the subject and there are better ones available.
I agree, although I think she’ll struggle to find somewhere in the new forest that has everything she wants in a house within her budget. I think she’ll take out a mortgage for the shortfall.

When she does move the smugitude will be off the scale
1. So this happened.. Pointy finger
2. I am grateful for.. Joe picking up the bills
3. 360 ° view of the new house interior.. Finishing pose by her ladyship in the mirror.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.