The Home That Made Me #5 Off I go pony trotting, while my 150 year old windows are rotting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was looking on rightmove and wondering what she’d buy. My money is by the sea.
If they moved further in, there are options. Specially if they put there money together and have an ennex etc
There is some with a mini cottage, or stables etc so my moneys on that type of thing.
Y'know to keep up with the jones'

I am way too invested in this 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Could the estate agent talk anymore shite? Unrivalled finish?? I think NOT!

Also - Have you seen the floor plan? It’s not a 4-bed house, it’s a 3-bed and a cupboard (full of cat hair).

• Haha
Reactions: 6
bleeping 48 😂 Just caught up and also thought it would be a doddery old man!
Why not just say someone came for a viewing because we’re selling?! I’m not sure why she’s romanticising the whole story, it doesn’t really make sense when she’s selling.

bleeping 48 😂 Just caught up and also thought it would be a doddery old man!
I know, so strange. 😂 And why should instagram even care? “They had a window there and the dior was blue, how amazing”. Wow yes houses can be changed over time, utterly amazing!

My grandmother’s house was a rehab hospital for wounded soldiers in WW2, I’ve always loved seeing the pictures and reading the info she’s collected from relatives… Having someone tell you about a house with history is interesting… Telling you that the bath used to be under the window just isn’t. Sorry.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She is comedy gold !
Also, bet she wont post about moving, she will do the classic and boing trend of something twee like,
“So this happened” and be stood in a new house.

• Haha
  • Heart
100% she is moving somewhere with stables.
And the smug-gratitude (smugatitude??!) will be off the SCALE!

Reactions: 12
She won’t mention the sale until it’s all gone through and they’ve bought somewhere else and then ‘surprise’ everyone.

She is comedy gold !
Also, bet she wont post about moving, she will do the classic and boing trend of something twee like,
“So this happened” and be stood in a new house.
One of those horrendous ‘tap to move’ or slams her hand over the camera and bang…she’s in a new house. Big bleeping eye roll

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That is vile, why would you show that?! She tries to portray an upper class image but this just shows how chavvy & scummy they are 🤢

Reactions: 10
Why would she post such weird replies from her husband? I think she honestly believes it makes them look cool. Do you think Joe even likes her?

🤮I don’t know what’s worse that creep asking her to show him her fanny or the fact she needed to share and the thought that she might actually do it!
jeez her big fat slobbering tongue in her actual lips is bad enough…….. I just cannot……… 🤢

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.