The Home That Made Me #5 Off I go pony trotting, while my 150 year old windows are rotting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who wouldn’t want to see the very stylish Charlotte show us how we all can too, look like a frumpy Victorian choir boy?? I’m surprised she hasn’t been asked to appear in the cover of vogue yet 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I am more offended by the photographer not picking up the garden chair cushion than fanny chat 😂
(I would deffo say something like that to my other half but probably wouldn't post it on insta)

She is deffo gonna get stables for the menagerie.
The very visible lines on the artificial grass is making my teeth itch

Reactions: 4
Why couldn’t she get something for Rory, it’s unhealthy as well teaching Elsa that you always receive on Valentine’s Day

Reactions: 6
Ugh the way she has the camera out whilst he presents her with her gifts and flowers makes me die 🤦‍♀️ Nothing sincere about it when it's clearly for the gram 😬

Reactions: 20
I feel so sorry for Rory, why couldn’t Charlotte give him something every year. That child will possibly grow up hating his sister. The preferential treatment is so obvious.

Reactions: 14
I’ve got a mix of boys & Girls and I would never in a million years leave my sons out the way she does. It’s actually upsetting to see, that poor boy.

Reactions: 10
Another year another video of Elsa getting a mini version of the same flowers and Rory sitting in the corner wondering where he went wrong

• Sad
Reactions: 15
It’s just so sad how she lives her life just to be Instagram worthy. Why not enjoy the moment without a phone in front of your face? No genuine moments in that household that’s for sure. And to repeat everyone else, poor Rory.

But seriously when you think of it, why is Joe buying his ‘little lady’ valentines gifts and Charlotte can’t do the same for Rory as her little valentine? So entitled it’s insane

Reactions: 15
How spontaneous(!) Phone at the ready as Joe walks in. Bore off Chavlotte but maybe pop and get something for Rory too? That poor kid

Reactions: 14
It’s just so sad how she lives her life just to be Instagram worthy. Why not enjoy the moment without a phone in front of your face? No genuine moments in that household that’s for sure. And to repeat everyone else, poor Rory.

But seriously when you think of it, why is Joe buying his ‘little lady’ valentines gifts and Charlotte can’t do the same for Rory as her little valentine? So entitled it’s insane
It's really grim isn't it 😬 even if Joe involved Rory by saying you can give this to Elsa it would be slightly better, but no poor little sod is just left out completely!

Reactions: 8
My blood boils every year when she does this!!! I can only imagine what he’s feeling whilst he’s watching his sister and mummy receive gifts. I have a mixture of boys and girls and every Valentine’s Day they always get something from me as there all my valentines even my 13yr old son

Reactions: 9
In that throwback video little Rory was excited for his Daddy to come in with a surprise then saw it was just flowers for the girl so he styled in out jumping around. That’s was quite sad, to exclude a kid what because he’s not a girl. He’s a kid! They all get excited for occasions, what’s a little chocolate or gift for him from his mummy perhaps.

My husband gets my my girls chocolates, a card and a stuffed toy (what kid wants flowers, come on). But trust me if I had a boy he would be made to feel special and excited too.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Wouldn't expect anything less from chavlotte. He was known as tiny turd for the first 5 years of his life

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.