The Home That Made Me #5 Off I go pony trotting, while my 150 year old windows are rotting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve finally had to unfollow, the video of the carpets with the dramatic music was just too much for me! She’s the least cool 30 year old ever!!

Reactions: 10
All that fuss over a f***king carpet.. what a saddo god Charlotte you have such a boring existence

Reactions: 4
It’s because it’s something interior-related she must think great I can use this on my account then absolutely rinses it for ‘content’ (loosely spoken), but come on, a carpet and a Coldplay song???? Now she’s gone back to her gratitude. Do you really have to think out and list different things you are grateful for everyday? Are you a child?

Reactions: 1
She’s 30 I thought she was nearly 40 Jesus I’m 4 years older than her!

Has she sanded and prepped the front door before painting?
Of course not! Or mask the window, take off the hardware, you know the usual things people do before decorating...

Her husbands face with all the hay though, I don't know how he puts up with it all! (Also, anyone else think this trend of going all out Halloween is wasteful?)

Reactions: 6
She’s got all that paint in jars not being used so she keeps painting everything. She wastes time doing pointless things, but dresses it up like ‘I’m so spontaneous and random, I keep painting things someone stop me!’

Reactions: 5
Honest to God she’s bored shitless isn’t she?!
And Happy Wednesday? Fuck off

She also keeps on buying useless stuff knowing that if tires of them, she’ll just sell them off at charlottescloset or whatever the name of her dumping shop is. She’s awful. I can’t believe how many followers she fools. I guess there’s always one born.

Reactions: 2
Yes that’s right, blame the kids for leaving donuts on the side and not your complete lack of training or care in your house. I could leave a whole roast chicken on my counter and my 2 year old retriever wouldn’t even think of jumping up. Ever a sign you have too many pets…

Reactions: 3
Come on! She ate them herself, what dog steals the donuts and leaves the packaging intact on the surface?!

Reactions: 10
It might just be me, but every time I see her dog Berty? It reminds me of penny wise

Reactions: 15
Those dogs did not eat all those cakes, another made up pile of for the gram....and if they did she's a very irresponsible owner because they'd surely be sick by now!! And all over her brand new carpets .

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.