The Home That Made Me #3 she won’t insure her pets, but expects her followers to pay for the vets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Joe is incredibly weak. He had a vasectomy at her request at such a young age, in my experience men like this always rebel at some stage and find balance with an equal partner.

Reactions: 6
I agree. Joe is a henpecked husband.:confused: And I’m sorrier to say that this personality of his is plastered all over social media, showing his lack of self-respect and accepting psychological abuse!

She also says that Bertie took her out of a deep hole last year. I think she’s in an even deeper hole now. She must have some sort of mental illness what with her constant shopping/spending, animal hoarding, obsessive decorating disorder ( she is never satisfied with her home decor and go on seeking the perfect arrangement) and her see sawing behavior on food!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
For someone that shares so much of her life I never see her do normal things. Kids at a park / big county walks / picnics etc. I get the impression they have very little family time

An elaborate birthday party for a dog?? 😳 she’s truly crazy.
I hope my dog never reads Tattle. He will have a traumatic life knowing his Dog Mum never threw him a party - love my stoopid dog, but I love my kids more and this almost seems tragic

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I hope my dog never reads Tattle. He will have a traumatic life knowing his Dog Mum never threw him a party - love my stoopid dog, but I love my kids more and this almost seems tragic
I am with you. I love my dog but this is crazy. The dog would have been happy if the kids sang happy birthday and he got a special treat. Shoot, my dog is happy if you tell him he is a good boy. I thinks she has completely lost the plot.

Reactions: 1
I am a crazy dog lady but I wouldn't have a dog birthday party... saying that when my old dog turned 100 in dog years he did get a cake 😂

I am a crazy dog lady but I wouldn't have a dog birthday party... saying that when my old dog turned 100 in dog years he did get a cake 😂
My dog is getting ready to turn 1 and I will have him a special treat and a bandana that says birthday boy. My kids will probably want to sing happy birthday for him. But we are not having a full blown party for him 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
My dog is getting ready to turn 1 and I will have him a special treat and a bandana that says birthday boy. My kids will probably want to sing happy birthday for him. But we are not having a full blown party for him 😂
That’s what any normal person would do! She just has to go over and above with everything. Everything she does has an agenda. So as her dogs mum and owner was there I’d imagine her new bff is clearly a breeder....seamless Segway into her new business/project cos everyone needs a beige dog to go with their beige house designed by beige Charlotte

Reactions: 3
Joe must be an absolute sap, because she walks all over him! She has said on several occasions that he didn’t want a dog, or a cat and probably didn’t even want the third dog! He seriously needs to grow a pair 😆

Reactions: 4
I love my rustic kitchen floor... I love the look of the kitchen floor...

Er, actually I want hard work throughout? Can someone do it for free?

(although hard wood will look crappy and dirty again in a kitchen... maybe just throw some cheap but trendy looking vinyl down??)

Reactions: 10
[/QUOTE]
She's so predictable. 🙄
Here we go! #gifted floor please. These beggers are really p*ssing me off. If you insured your pets you could have had new flooring twice over for the cost of the cats vet bills. Or controversially you could get a job! Like normal people.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Here we go! #gifted floor please. These beggers are really p*ssing me off. If you insured your pets you could have had new flooring twice over for the cost of the cats vet bills. Or controversially you could get a job! Like normal people.
[/QUOTE]

Or if she had not gotten the third dog, the gerbils and the dogs party she would at least have the down payment for new floors 🤷‍♀️ but that would be common sense and I don't think that is very common in her house.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Or if she had not gotten the third dog, the gerbils and the dogs party she would at least have the down payment for new floors 🤷‍♀️ but that would be common sense and I don't think that is very common in her house.
[/QUOTE]
Don’t forget the 2nd lot of artificial grass and garden work, egg chair, expensive pots and olive trees. Fake plants from neptune to name a few stupid expenses.

• Wow
And was that a beg for a #gifted stay away? “We’d have to move out for the week, DM me”.

I’d never have the nerve! Even if I was a full time freebie hoarder, but I guess she obviously gets everything she asks/hints for.

And was that a beg for a #gifted stay away? “We’d have to move out for the week, DM me”.

I’d never have the nerve! Even if I was a full time freebie hoarder, but I guess she obviously gets everything she asks/hints for.
Sounds like it 🤔 why would you need to move out for a week for new floors to be laid anyway..?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.