The Home That Made Me #3 she won’t insure her pets, but expects her followers to pay for the vets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also can't afford another tin or paint for her bathroom.... But need new floors throughout downstairs
🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Honest to God this woman is an oversized bleeping toddler.

New garden, new kitchen, new massive duck-off sized Dining table, new dog, OTT birthday for Son with an OTT balloon arch (which got recycled for the NHS Thursday night clap because she had to be THAT person to go one better than the neighbours banging on their saucepans...I’m a healthcare worker and I can say that her rainbow balloon arch made duck all difference to the lives of my colleagues so thanks for that love, a donation would have been better....), OTT birthday party for the dog, New gerbils to replace dead guinea pig...sorry read that FOUR new gerbils and now she’s on the absolute beg for a new floor or a gifted stay whilst the flooring is done. In a climate when we have all had to re-evaluate what’s important in life it appears she has learnt nothing.

She’s condescending and vile to her husband and showcases every special, personal moment with her children to the ‘gram by thrusting a phone in their faces....just let them be reunited with the disabled cat or blow out the candles on their birthday cake without killing the moment.
If any flooring companies dare to entertain her on this I will be complaining straight away - given the last few months where we have seen key workers putting their lives on the line, austerity increase, redundancies increase and people facing tough times the last thing we need is greedy little brats like her still trying to cash in on unnecessary home improvements.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

New garden, new kitchen, new massive duck-off sized Dining table, new dog, OTT birthday for Son with an OTT balloon arch (which got recycled for the NHS Thursday night clap because she had to be THAT person to go one better than the neighbours banging on their saucepans...I’m a healthcare worker and I can say that her rainbow balloon arch made duck all difference to the lives of my colleagues so thanks for that love, a donation would have been better....), OTT birthday party for the dog, New gerbils to replace dead guinea pig...sorry read that FOUR new gerbils and now she’s on the absolute beg for a new floor or a gifted stay whilst the flooring is done. In a climate when we have all had to re-evaluate what’s important in life it appears she has learnt nothing.

She’s condescending and vile to her husband and showcases every special, personal moment with her children to the ‘gram by thrusting a phone in their faces....just let them be reunited with the disabled cat or blow out the candles on their birthday cake without killing the moment.
If any flooring companies dare to entertain her on this I will be complaining straight away - given the last few months where we have seen key workers putting their lives on the line, austerity increase, redundancies increase and people facing tough times the last thing we need is greedy little brats like her still trying to cash in on unnecessary home improvements.
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

DM me! bleeping begger! Run out of money from the re mortgage? Unbelievable! Most blatant beg EVER!

• Heart
Reactions: 11

THIS is what should be in Veruca Salts bio!!!! 🙌🏻🙌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh a convenient dog accident and she's had to throw the rug out!!! She's definitely already organised the new flooring

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
She’s such a dick! If she gets a free carpet, I will definitely contacting them to say how I feel about this wasteful bint getting another free handout!

• Heart
Very convenient, dogs have an accident exactly a day after she says about needing new flooring 😂 she makes herself look as thick as pig tit as if people don’t see clean through her.!

Reactions: 12
She’s such a dick! If she gets a free carpet, I will definitely contacting them to say how I feel about this wasteful bint getting another free handout!
Ditto!! If she’s begged a free floor 😡

Reactions: 3
She's mad to have two young dogs on that rug/carpet at night anyway serves her right! My puppy is the same age as her puppy and he sleeps in his crate in the kitchen at night, we have no accidents and he's kept safe. But it would require effort from her part to crate train them!

Reactions: 4

Take a bow 👏

Reactions: 5

🙌🏻

Reactions: 1
want, want, WANT

(Just “wanted” to document this photo here)
why does anyone need to move out to have flooring fitted?? It’s not like once they take up the flooring you can’t walk on it?? We had a kitchen ripped out, had a makeshift sink and oven on stilts for 3 weeks last February and we lived there.. pretty sure she could live with the flooring for a couple of days

• Haha
why does anyone need to move out to have flooring fitted?? It’s not like once they take up the flooring you can’t walk on it?? We had a kitchen ripped out, had a makeshift sink and oven on stilts for 3 weeks last February and we lived there.. pretty sure she could live with the flooring for a couple of days
She'll be hoping Darwin Escapes offer her a free weeks stay again

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.