The Home That Made Me #3 she won’t insure her pets, but expects her followers to pay for the vets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
those black frames are a strange choice for an interior designer in that bathroom, I would've thought a more natural or dark wood would look better, but what would i know...

poor cat is going to hurt itself trying to get to the Gerbils... poor thing.
Can I say again and for those at the back too,
she is not an interior designer! No qualifications, no time at art school or University, nada! Thank you 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Charlotte is the interior design equivalent of those lunatics that buy “ambulance” stickers off ebay for their Ford Fiesta and turn up to car crashes saying they’re a “first responder”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Charlotte is the interior design equivalent of those lunatics that buy “ambulance” stickers off ebay for their Ford Fiesta and turn up to car crashes saying they’re a “first responder”
Do people actually do this 🙈

I can imagine the new pet discussion now
“What about guinea pigs mummy?”
”no darling, they don’t have those in beige”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There we have it. She’s said it. “Back to the salad life”.......apparently......🤣
Her relationship with food is so unhealthy - it’s either nothing but salad and fruit or binges on dominoes and chocolate. She really needs to learn about eating everything but in moderation and stop publicising her binge and restrict diet plans

Reactions: 3
Looks like Sian didn’t get fat over lockdown and lost 6lb this week.
I think Charlotte has alway enjoyed lording over her. Trying to be the friend winning at life.
I remember her patronising revamp of Sian's house and the babies rooms.
Now Sian is clearly happily married, two kids that were planned , Charlottes mental health all of a sudden noise dives 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
That was a really riveting video of her dragging a bin bag across the floor. THAT is the content you all need 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No wonder her floor is trashed. Pick it up like a normal person.
But no then she couldn’t put some cheesy 90s music over it then

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s attempting to morph in to Hinch and Stacey Solomon with her Ikea storage 😳🙄
Perhaps I’m missing a trick here, but I just don’t see the bloody point in it? The only way I can see that kind of storage being useful is if you take it with you to the supermarket and fill it with loose produce whilst there - so saving on unnecessary packaging from the word go. Otherwise surely you’re just moving stuff from a (recyclable) plastic tray into another container, it’s not actually reducing waste? 🤷‍♀️ plus you have to keep washing the damn containers up! Perhaps I’m being thick.....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Perhaps I’m missing a trick here, but I just don’t see the bloody point in it? The only way I can see that kind of storage being useful is if you take it with you to the supermarket and fill it with loose produce whilst there - so saving on unnecessary packaging from the word go. Otherwise surely you’re just moving stuff from a (recyclable) plastic tray into another container, it’s not actually reducing waste? 🤷‍♀️ plus you have to keep washing the damn containers up! Perhaps I’m being thick.....
Also how do you know the use by dates

Reactions: 7
She's also talking about using the wicker baskets which look nice on open shelves but will just take up space in her pull out larder thingy.

Reactions: 4
She’s justifying her spending habits.....

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She always looks so old fashioned. I've got at least 10 years on her (I think) and I'm a similar size but would never wear the things she does in the same way, she looks so frumpy!
Yeah, I don't get that. Buys tat for the house on a Neptune budget but dresses herself on an AliExpress budget. Not to mention all the money spent on the 900 pets she can’t realistically afford. Why the closet filled with dirt cheap, ill fitting mumus? She’s too young for that. So what if she’s overweight? Buy some good quality jeans your size, Charlotte, some great shoes and fitted jackets, treat yourself to a premium hair cut and colour (sorry, the 80s called and asked for that teenage homecoming queen hair back) and feel good about yourself.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Yeah, I don't get that. Buys tat for the house on a Neptune budget but dresses herself on an AliExpress budget. Not to mention all the money spent on the 900 pets she can’t realistically afford. Why the closet filled with dirt cheap, ill fitting mumus? She’s too young for that. So what if she’s overweight? Buy some good quality jeans your size, Charlotte, some great shoes and fitted jackets, treat yourself to a premium hair cut and colour (sorry, the 80s called and asked for that teenage homecoming queen hair back) and feel good about yourself.
She’s definitely old before her time. Dreadful clothes for her size and hair that ages her. She needs a 60min makeover 🤣

Charlotte clearly hasn't got a clue what s'mores actually are 🤦🏻‍♀️
Roasting marshmallows over a Firepit Isn’t s’mores. Uneducated twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.