The Home That Made Me #3 she won’t insure her pets, but expects her followers to pay for the vets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s definitely old before her time. Dreadful clothes for her size and hair that ages her. She needs a 60min makeover 🤣

Roasting marshmallows over a Firepit Isn’t s’mores. Uneducated twit!
I thought that is how you make smores though? Roast marshmellows then sandwich between the biscuit?

Reactions: 2
I can’t actually believe how grubby her house is. When I started following her years ago I thought it was lovely but now it just seems dirty and cheap. That downstairs bathroom is shocking.

Reactions: 7
I bet that house smells like pets and home 🤮

We also haven’t had the forced kids what in greatful for promted story in a while

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I thought that is how you make smores though? Roast marshmellows then sandwich between the biscuit?
She didn't do the biscuits she shoved some marshmallows on a stick. 😂 oh my life what has it come to for me to notice this ,she didn't make s'mores she just likes the word for the gram 🙈😂there is a thread on here what brings you to tattle-I must add to it,was me googling 'is the home that made me a smug witch or is it just me ' 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What is the face her hubby is pulling stroking the dog! Is that his " I know you're filming me for the gram but I'll pretend to look like I don't realise" dopey face. Honestly , I don't comment much but it's so cringe worthy I just had to give in! 😂

Reactions: 6
Why does she think filming storage boxes for her fridge from Ikea and cleaning her grubby sink is good content?? Honestly I’ve been at home with the kids the whole of lockdown if I want those levels of excitement I’ll just film myself (except my sink isn’t that disgusting because I actually clean it regularly and I just put my fruit in the fridge in the containers I buy them in).
Also filming herself dragging a bin liner across the floor the other day? Honestly if that’s the best you have to offer just maybe have a day off? Yet for some reason I still follow her....
Sorry rant over!

Perhaps I’m missing a trick here, but I just don’t see the bloody point in it? The only way I can see that kind of storage being useful is if you take it with you to the supermarket and fill it with loose produce whilst there - so saving on unnecessary packaging from the word go. Otherwise surely you’re just moving stuff from a (recyclable) plastic tray into another container, it’s not actually reducing waste? 🤷‍♀️ plus you have to keep washing the damn containers up! Perhaps I’m being thick.....
completely agree. Why take everything out of the perfectly good storage (designed to maximise life of the product) and put in a pot? That needs to be washed every few days ? No use by dates? And the fruit won’t be able to breathe and will go mushy.

Reactions: 3
completely agree. Why take everything out of the perfectly good storage (designed to maximise life of the product) and put in a pot? That needs to be washed every few days ? No use by dates? And the fruit won’t be able to breathe and will go mushy.
Because it’s for the gram

Reactions: 2
Ok, now i love my dog shes everything too me and yes i spoil her but omg a bbq with decorations and a cake is utterly ridiculous! What is going on with this woman is she so unhappy in her life that she has to keep spending, getting pets etc what is she trying to make up for? Is it all for attention?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I have only just started following her and was confused for a second like... is this her son’s birthday...?? No it’s her dog’s 😐

Obviously no one came up with a #gifted doggy cake for her then 🤣 She actually had to buy it 😳 Tough times guys. Tough times.

• Haha
What. Decorations? Personalised balloons? Tons of food? A bespoke cake? ARE YOU KIDDING ME.
Is this witch rich? Bored? Or just plain mad?

She better turn those retrievers into meal tickets soon (as I’m sure it’s her intention to become a puppy farm of some sort) to recover financially from all this bullshit.

Reactions: 9
Does Joe say no to anything she demands? My husband would laugh me into next week if I suggested a birthday party for our dog 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.