The Home That Made Me #2 No spend Oct went with a blast, Joe’s not allowed to mention the past

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is disgusting. Who, on earth, takes a picture of their child whilst she is distressed? That's not normal!!!!!!

Reactions: 7
She probably feels awful, hence the need to take it down. This isn’t about a witch hunt of instagrammers it’s about them being more thoughtful of their content. She’s successful enough without needing to show that personal family moment.
Instagram has gone mad.

Reactions: 9
If it comes home there will be a filmed reunion with Elsa with appropriately sentimental music to coincide with the sofa reveal 🙄

• Heart
I can’t believe she posted that video. She thinks nothing of sharing images of her children non stop to gain content and free stuff to complete strangers and internet weirdos. Shame on her for submitting her children to a life where nothing is off limits.

How long will it be until officials get involved with the pushy parents who sell their children on social media ? I fear It’s going to take something awful to happen for these idiots to stop sharing their children online.

Another instagramer who sells her children (Marthashappilyeverafter) had a stranger come up to her daughter at the shops and give her a bunch of flowers as she thinks she’s so cute on her instagram. That gave me chills !

Reactions: 5
I suspect either that cat has died and/or she had a lot of criticism over the story of Elsa distressed - that's why she's so quiet.

Reactions: 8
I can’t believe she posted that video. She thinks nothing of sharing images of her children non stop to gain content and free stuff to complete strangers and internet weirdos. Shame on her for submitting her children to a life where nothing is off limits.

How long will it be until officials get involved with the pushy parents who sell their children on social media ? I fear It’s going to take something awful to happen for these idiots to stop sharing their children online.

Another instagramer who sells her children (Marthashappilyeverafter) had a stranger come up to her daughter at the shops and give her a bunch of flowers as she thinks she’s so cute on her instagram. That gave me chills !

Oh wow, I might have to check out the Martha thread again! I stopped following her because it was just ad after ad after ad.

Reactions: 1

Jesus bleeping Christ. That would freak me out as her mother - but who the duck is the weirdo buying flowers for a complete stranger’s child and approaching them in public to hand them over?!

Reactions: 1
So a lot of posters here were right...they didn’t have pet insurance!😲 Hmmm...should someone start a Go Fund Me as they’ll going to be eating beans because of all the expenses🙄 413CC444-CB91-4C23-8FFC-5DAB0813C097.jpeg

Reactions: 2
In one of her stories this morning she says that it's always been her dream to own a butlers sink, so now she does she might as well retire! Retire from what exactly??? You don't work love 😂😂

• Haha
Im no interior designer (like Charlotte 😂) but to me the rug under the giant table doesn’t go, its a nice rug but the black edge looks really out of place.

Pretty sure she’s got the same sofas as Elle (Feathering the empty nest) who incidentally has a gorgeous kitchen.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I can’t believe they don’t insure their pets - actually I can believe it, Charlotte never does anything properly. This vets bill will be literally thousands Of pounds.

Reactions: 4
I can’t believe they don’t insure their pets - actually I can believe it, Charlotte never does anything properly. This vets bill will be literally thousands Of pounds.
If that dog isn’t insured then she’s just stupid!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.