The Home That Made Me #2 No spend Oct went with a blast, Joe’s not allowed to mention the past

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve actually defended her in the past, but I’ve had to unfollow. That picture is cruel. What kind of poor excuse for a mother sees her child’s heart breaking and thinks ‘this will be great content’. She’s vile.
This. A photo for content. It is fucked up beyond belief. Poor Elsa, she must be distraught x

• Sick
Reactions: 12
She’s deleted it. What a silly cow.
Can’t look at her anymore. Using her daughter in the manner is despicable. Joe grow a pair of balls and tell her to get the phone out of the child’s face. Stood there with the phone to take pics for her Instagram. She is a C **t. I’ve deleted her. I actually couldn’t believe my eyeballs

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I really love Charlotte's style in her house as I like plain colours and I tend to like her dress style etc. Although I haven't followed her long so don't know anything about her and I don't understand how the gifting/ad thing all works on Instagram. But I just had to say I was so saddened to see the picture of her daughter crying with the cat. Somethings are just meant to be private and that looked like a little girl who needed a good cuddle, not a photograph of a heartbreaking memory being captured forever.

Reactions: 5
Either she reads here or someone told her she was being unbelievably insensitive to her poor daughter. It’s insane how people feel the need to film/photograph/post the most private aspects of their lives and act like it’s normal.

Reactions: 8
Her desperation for content and engagement has altered her view of what is or isn’t appropriate to post. If my little one was upset like that I would be on my knees doing anything to comfort them. It wouldn’t enter my head to get my phone out and record it. For the sake of her little girl, thank goodness she has deleted it

Reactions: 7
I really love Charlotte's style in her house as I like plain colours and I tend to like her dress style etc. Although I haven't followed her long so don't know anything about her and I don't understand how the gifting/ad thing all works on Instagram. But I just had to say I was so saddened to see the picture of her daughter crying with the cat. Somethings are just meant to be private and that looked like a little girl who needed a good cuddle, not a photograph of a heartbreaking memory being captured forever.
Her dress style 😂 She dresses like she's in the mid-50s...age and decade.

• Haha
Wow, I’m on the fence when it comes to Charlotte usually but that picture of her daughter in tears is way over the line, I’m not surprised it’s been deleted. Sensitivity chip missing.
Who the hells whips their phone out for pictures whilst their child is in distress like that?????

• Angry
Reactions: 9
She’s reached an all-time low, how sick! Maybe comfort your daughter love, instead of sticking a phone in her face - note the perfect timing of the poor child’s tear rolling down her face. You can’t comment on her stories, of course she’s disabled that function. So a friend or relative has clearly piped up!

Reactions: 9
Purely speculative, but I’m wondering if joe had something to do with here deleting it. He seems to mostly stay away from the insta bullshit, he must have been livid to see that on her stories.

Reactions: 6
Honestly she’s a horrific excuse of a mother. Can’t wait for Elsa to grow older and read rattle and duck the idiot off. Her parenting on instragram is performance parenting and it’s still awful, so you can only imagine the way she treats her when the camera is off. Needs reporting asap

Reactions: 5
She doesn't give 2 shits about that cat if she did no way would she be able to take a photo like that. When my dog was put to sleep I was so distressed that i didn't even no where my phone was. She's a cold hearted callous cow!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.