The Home That Made Me #2 No spend Oct went with a blast, Joe’s not allowed to mention the past

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Passive aggressive much 🙄 so many people have asked where her sink is from, she’s named the company but keeps failing to mention it was GIFTED - disgraceful. She said it’s always been a dream of hers to have a butler sink... yeah it’s a lot of people’s dream but will never be a reality.

I thought this comment was interesting. She paints a very different picture now the cat is fighting for his life. Didn’t she say he barely goes out of their sight? 🤔
She is an absolute horror

Reactions: 3
Feel so sad about her cat. Those cats ought to be indoor only cats, they are just not streetwise. I have two rescue ragdolls and they are just not meant to be outdoor cats.

She says the sink/tap and paint is gifted on the blog post, didnt see about the pans
That irritates me slightly as MOST people won’t read a blog post. I feel like should be #gifted on there too - if you read her post you’d have no idea these things were gifted.

Reactions: 4
Passive aggressive much 🙄 so many people have asked where her sink is from, she’s named the company but keeps failing to mention it was GIFTED - disgraceful. She said it’s always been a dream of hers to have a butler sink... yeah it’s a lot of people’s dream but will never be a reality.

I thought this comment was interesting. She paints a very different picture now the cat is fighting for his life. Didn’t she say he barely goes out of their sight? 🤔
Yea the ‘cat being out and about’ comment sits a little uneasy with me, I’m surprised her pants aren’t on fire with the amount porkies she tells! She really does try to give a different persona in her posts (which are more permanent) than how she comes across in her stories (knowing they’re only temporary)

She’s nothing but a fraud!

The reply to the lady who said about the shelves was so rude!!! She couldn’t have even just humoured her and said something like ‘we did think about some shelving but I think I prefer the walls clutter free’ or ‘ooh yes I never thought about adding shelves might consider that, thank you!’ Just comes across so blunt and rude 🙄

Reactions: 6
The reply to the lady who said about the shelves was so rude!!! She couldn’t have even just humoured her and said something like ‘we did think about some shelving but I think I prefer the walls clutter free’ or ‘ooh yes I never thought about adding shelves might consider that, thank you!’ Just comes across so blunt and rude 🙄
She’s so rude, you’re completely right! Such a flipping diva who thinks she’s so entitled. Makes me 🤮

Reactions: 5
I can understand Charlotte being defensive of her choices to an extent, as each to their own - BUT her rudeness & attitude are disgusting when she wants & relies on engagement for insta fame. Like you say, she can reply to comments and suggestions in a nice #kind way!

When she had the ginger cat, which then hadn’t been seen for a long time. I asked her the same question and got the same reply. I just find it all so sad. When our darling cat passed away a year ago I could hardly do anything never mind take pics of kitchens my husband was beside himself. I guess people react differently in situations.

She’s so rude, you’re completely right! Such a flipping diva who thinks she’s so entitled. Makes me 🤮
Before she had the fake log burner she asked people’s advice re having them, with just putting one in ourselves I messaged a few things which she then replied. “yes I know all that” which I replied “ well why ask then, if you know already”. Couldn’t help myself.

Reactions: 16
Her head has grown twice as big now coz of all the praises and compliments she has been receiving on her bland kitchen facelift.

Her head has grown twice as big now coz of all the praises and compliments she has been receiving on her bland kitchen facelift.
*gifted facelift! Which she forgot how to tag her post as such 🧐

*gifted facelift! Which she forgot how to tag her post as such 🧐
And yes I am being petty as it infuriates me when influencers make out it’s something they funded themselves and don’t give proper thanks or credit to the companies that gift them

FFS!!!! The woman has stopped to an all time low - photographing her daughter saying goodbye to her cat before it dies! This woman has her priorities all wrong

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I haven't commented before but I cant believe the picture she just posted of her poor little girl in tears saying goodbye to her cat - unbelievable. It almost feels like she enjoys the drama of the cat being ill and her children's distress because it gives her content, and I feel awful even typing that but its how it comes across

Reactions: 12
I haven't commented before either but the picture of her poor poor daughter.........what sort of mother considers that appropriate? Unbelievable!

Reactions: 7
Such a private and emotional time. Why on earth would you even consider photographing it let alone sharing it on Instagram. The fact that Charlotte thinks this is ok is very sad

Reactions: 6
I haven't commented before either but the picture of her poor poor daughter.........what sort of mother considers that appropriate? Unbelievable!
And then the cat makes a miraculous improvement. When our family dog was ill (he had been alive longer than the kids so all they knew), he was pts and we didnt tell the kids anything. Saying goodbye to him was bad enough for ourselves, no way I'd be putting the kids through it to. Maybe I'm a selfish witch, but there is some stuff kids dont need to be around. This is one. Poor Elsa is distraught, but then the cat shows signs of recovery...head duck for child...what if he dies tomorrow?? I'm not parent of the year at any rate but taking photos is just a huge no no. And I'm an over sharer

Reactions: 11
I’ve actually defended her in the past, but I’ve had to unfollow. That picture is cruel. What kind of poor excuse for a mother sees her child’s heart breaking and thinks ‘this will be great content’. She’s vile.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.