The Home That Made Me #2 No spend Oct went with a blast, Joe’s not allowed to mention the past

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And not only does she not worm of flee her pets monthly she doesn’t have insurance ! My cat costs me £10 a month for petplan insurance ! No excuse.

She’s sanding the stools as no gifted ones offered yet ... Forget the stools .... GET SANDING THE DISGUSTING FLOOR !

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Back to normality while the cat is in hospital waiting to see if he needs his leg amputated, but never mind that. She’s to busy “eek”ing over her bloody counters getting fitted.

Reactions: 5
She seems really upset by her cat.... I’m sure she’s crying into her paint tin 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Exactly😠You don’t have to share every single aspect of your life online. You are not obligated to do so nor must you post every circumstance happening to you. And then you wonder why people are being mean or unkind or blunt or even suspicious.This is pure and simple attention-seeking, whether for sympathy or validation!
Potentially looking for gifted vets bill

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I can’t understand why you wouldn’t insure the poor thing. Especially since he isn’t an indoor cat!

Reactions: 4
We had a £3400 vet bill when our cat was knocked over.

Our insurance only covered £2500

Reactions: 2
Back to normality while the cat is in hospital waiting to see if he needs his leg amputated, but never mind that. She’s to busy “eek”ing over her bloody counters getting fitted.
Bit like the few hours compassion she showed when her friend's baby passed away, then showed a montage of all the babies she is jealous of...poor Percy, she'll be showing photos of cats with 4 legs and saying how much better they look 🤦‍♀️ I dont know why I'm still watching her stories, she is just showing herself to be hideous - if I was her friend in real life I'd be pulling her up on how much of an insensitive/fake twit she was.

Reactions: 9
I doubt a cat amputee was in Charlotte's plans. She'll probably put a cushion there to hide it when she photographs it in the future to stop it ruining her grid.

Still, one less leg to claw at her new sofas so every cloud....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I doubt a cat amputee was in Charlotte's plans. She'll probably put a cushion there to hide it when she photographs it in the future to stop it ruining her grid.

Still, one less leg to claw at her new sofas so every cloud....
We will wait for the story that he isnt dealing with it all very well and they've had to rehome him to someone that can be at home 100% of the day...

I’m all for showing kids the reality of life, but showing a very young child it’s cat who may not make it at the vets with its leg hanging off... not sure I’d do that but hey 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I haven’t really posted about Charlotte but my god the bleeping cat!! I’m heart broken for the cat, not her though, this fits her plan perfectly. She hates having the cat. Probably hates having the lab too, a bit more work and mess than she realised I think. I bet she gets the thing put down. She won’t want to be looking after a poorly cat mid kitchen reno! It’s a bleeping sin!

But what does it matter, she’s lost 4.5 pounds! The perks of heartbreak! Shocking! I’d rather put on weight than see my family cat like that!

Reactions: 10
The perks of heartbreak well i can honestly sit here and say i know of no one, myself included, that has had any perks from a heartbreaking situation 🙄 but hey you got two perks char your weight loss and your sofas wont get scratched what a time to be alive eh

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.