The Home That Made Me #2 No spend Oct went with a blast, Joe’s not allowed to mention the past

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t even tell which is the before and after 🤷🏼

I do feel that she rushed the kitchen reveal in case the cat died which would overshadow engagement on the ‘not so new’ kitchen. Not that it matters now because the kitchen looks the same anyway.

Those floors need to either be much lighter or much darker. Even that printed lino that she’s so fond of would look better.

Reactions: 5
She’s been on her hands and knees scrubbing that floor door after photos or it’s photoshopped because we all know by stories it’s ten times worse🤣

Reactions: 2
Can’t even tell which is the before and after 🤷🏼

I do feel that she rushed the kitchen reveal in case the cat died which would overshadow engagement on the ‘not so new’ kitchen. Not that it matters now because the kitchen looks the same anyway.

Those floors need to either be much lighter or much darker. Even that printed lino that she’s so fond of would look better.
Or she wanted to reveal it before Hinch...

Ok so.. they had an update that the cat had gone down hill. This much loved, more like a child, absolutely beloved member of the family. Things aren’t looking good.

But let me update you on the kitchen first.

It’s absolutely ridiculous ! Talk about shallow! If that was my pet, I wouldn’t give a tit about my kitchen or about posting on Instagram !

Reactions: 3
As well as the butler sink....

The condition of that floor takes away whatever improvements made on the kitchen. I’d be embarrassed to show this.
View attachment 86572
Have you read the comments on her post ? People asking her how she managed to do it all on a budget OMG 😮 what did she actually pay for ? Zero all gifted because she is greedy and doesn’t even say thankyou so ungrateful if you ask me and she put she likes the wooden floor shabby 😂😂😂😂

As well as the butler sink....

The condition of that floor takes away whatever improvements made on the kitchen. I’d be embarrassed to show this.
View attachment 86572
Someone should report her

The kitchen looks fine. I’m sure she’ll do something with the floor, she can’t leave it like that, the problem with oak is that it does look orange after awhile. I’ve never noticed how far the island is from the units, must be quite hard to use it when you’ve got hot pans etc.

Maybe the dog will get all muddy and jump on them lol 😂
I think that’s a given.

Reactions: 3
The kitchen looks fine. I’m sure she’ll do something with the floor, she can’t leave it like that, the problem with oak is that it does look orange after awhile. I’ve never noticed how far the island is from the units, must be quite hard to use it when you’ve got hot pans etc.

I think that’s a given.
Someone asked in the comments if she was doing anything with the floor and she said no because she like the “chipped” look...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Someone asked in the comments if she was doing anything with the floor and she said no because she like the “chipped” look...
She said her mum has been nagging her to replace her floors but she “personally loves it” - LIAR!!
I bet if she’s offered new flooring she’ll have no compunction replacing them. She’s just waiting for someone to GIFT them to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
duck me. So basically shes gonna have the poor cat put to sleep because 'he might be telling her so', eat a dominos on her brand new sofas, with her revamped kitchen behind her, and tell us all she wanted to be a vet and will rescue animals in the future... I know she has said she had mental health issues previously but this is a whole other level. That poor cat won't be coming home. Berties days are numbered. I didn't want my dog and he nearly caused a divorce (8 week old baby/8week old puppy, had lost our 13 year old dog 12 weeks previously, not completely heartless), dog makes mess, I go mad, I wont be replacing carpets or buying new sofas any time soon...she is either losing the plot (no joke) or completely bleeping stupid. Either way, I feel sorry for the kids and the animals. No joke x

Reactions: 7
Sadly I had a feeling “the cats taken a turn for the worst” post would be coming
New sofas and work tips to “pay for” I bet she doesn’t have insurance and she can’t afford the vet bill!
poor animals

Reactions: 4
Sadly I had a feeling “the cats taken a turn for the worst” post would be coming
New sofas and work tips to “pay for” I bet she doesn’t have insurance and she can’t afford the vet bill!
poor animals
if she is too tight to pay for monthly flea and worming meds then there’s no way she has decent insurance.

Passive aggressive much 🙄 so many people have asked where her sink is from, she’s named the company but keeps failing to mention it was GIFTED - disgraceful. She said it’s always been a dream of hers to have a butler sink... yeah it’s a lot of people’s dream but will never be a reality.

I thought this comment was interesting. She paints a very different picture now the cat is fighting for his life. Didn’t she say he barely goes out of their sight? 🤔

Attachments

Last edited:
Passive aggressive much 🙄 so many people have asked where her sink is from, she’s named the company but keeps failing to mention it was GIFTED - disgraceful. She said it’s always been a dream of hers to have a butler sink... yeah it’s a lot of people’s dream but will never be a reality.

I thought this comment was interesting. She paints a very different picture now the cat is fighting for his life. Didn’t she say he barely goes out of their sight? 🤔
I got blocked over the kitchen sink! Duh these influencers have it easy, everything bar the kitchen sink for free.....oh wait! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.