The Home That Made Me #2 No spend Oct went with a blast, Joe’s not allowed to mention the past

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And what the heck is she hurrying up for re: painting the stools? Is there a big party/celebration coming up?She never stops and think for a minute what she is doing. She's so impulsive!

Reactions: 1
And what the heck is she hurrying up for re: painting the stools? Is there a big party/celebration coming up?She never stops and think for a minute what she is doing. She's so impulsive!
She don’t have nothing else to think about... she don’t work so it’s not like she has a schedule to stick to....

So explain this to me...
  1. She’s basically a stay at home mum
  2. her kids are on half term for this one week
  3. she chooses THIS ONE WEEK todo a massive home re-org, kitchen renovation and sell the caravan
  4. WHY ??
  5. she has all the time in the world, enjoy half term with your kids, let them relax in their home - do all of this next week
sorry Charlotte you are one selfish human.
she has said in the past shes not maternal. makes me feel for those kids

She is one silly f**king witch. Anything for a bit of content. Is she looking for a free replacement cat? Or maybe it’s a trip to her wheelless caravan that she always gets for free.
where’s the unfollow button??

Reactions: 2
Visiting the poorly cat in vets is sad 😔 but then getting out your phone to film her children reading to poor cat, that’s really strange behaviour and a little bit shameful 😬

• Sad
Reactions: 9
she has said in the past shes not maternal. makes me feel for those kids
I know ... best proved by the fact she only ever referred to Rory as ‘turd’ or ‘little tit’ for the first 3 years of his Life. We’ve all thought it about our kids from time to time but Christ you’d not say it in public 😔

Reactions: 4
Why does everything need to be done for the sake of instagram. What a world we now live in when someone feels the need to record her poor broken hearted little girl reading a letter to her much loved (very poorly) family pet, and her mums number one thought is, ‘hang on a minute let me get the phone out and record this. Got some good content here’. It’s just gone too far, put your phone down and concentrate on your family in front of you! 😢

New to this thread, I have a love/hate relationship with Charlotte’s house but I like following her. Completely agree with this post though, it’s not appropriate to film/post that stuff for content. Her children must think it’s normal to have a phone in their face when it really isn’t.

New to this thread, I have a love/hate relationship with Charlotte’s house but I like following her. Completely agree with this post though, it’s not appropriate to film/post that stuff for content. Her children must think it’s normal to have a phone in their face when it really isn’t.
welcome ! This is the thing, they’re not Kardashians, or Beckhams. They’re just ordinary kids and now they are at school they deserve their privacy. All their friends can see every detail of their lives, where they sleep, their half dead cat, their flea infested furniture - talk about sticking a target on their heads for bullies 😔

I have a puppy like hers and it is almost impossible to keep his paws clean. I can't imagine having a white couch.
Yup me too. Good luck keeping him off the sofa (or spraying green/yellow snot/slobber over them) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’d be wary of sitting on them with blue jeans as well. I think white sofas are really hard to live with. She’s braver than me, I’ve gone dark grey.

DBDA9AEC-B233-400D-990D-7D377CBEEB7E.png
DBDA9AEC-B233-400D-990D-7D377CBEEB7E.png
ok, I don’t follow Charlotte anymore - but thanks to this thread I like to have a little nosey now & again, and Im super curious to see her how kitchen makeover turns out, so had a look if it was on her blog 🤨 “invest money in it” my arse!! it was mostly gifted! The cheek of the woman! And I can’t even mention the floors 😝 she should hang her head in shame to call herself an interior designer!

Reactions: 3
The floor ... the floor ... All I can see is that disgusting rotten, steam mopped floor. It could look sooo nice, but it doesn’t.

The floor ... the floor ... All I can see is that disgusting rotten, steam mopped floor. It could look sooo nice, but it doesn’t.
Totally agree. Not only it is in terrible condition, it's the entirely wrong color for the kitchen now. It's like 90s orange oak, I just don't get why she's not sanding it down and restaining it. Doing the floor would be a real transformation, could really change the whole look and feel of the room if done right.

Reactions: 7
Percy update.... ‘This is so hard....’ so here’s my blog post all about my kitchen 👍🏻

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.