The Home That Made Me #2 No spend Oct went with a blast, Joe’s not allowed to mention the past

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She did a story with the cat on one of chairs last week but nothing since or the hamster hasn’t been seen in awhile or the snail 🤔

Reactions: 1
was he a house cat? Im sure i seen a story a while back of the cat following them on a dog walk

Im all to familiar with cats disappearing, but does seem a bit of a coincidence he's gone as her sofa's are due

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She has deleted it now! Gutted I didn't screenshot it!! She put a pic up of him sat on a chair saying this little guy didn't come home last night and it's not like him at all. Shes been out searching for him because she is worried

That's what you subscribe to when you allow your cat to roam. Every time I see a picture of a missing cat, or hear about someone's cat having been run over, poisoned or stolen I am glad that I keep mine indoors. She wouldn't let her dog or kids out alone, cats may be "smarter" but tit still happens to them. And if that cat "magically" disappears when her new sofas are due (I hope not) you know what it means. I hope she never gets another, as according to her history she's clearly not a cat person - the untrained, neglected big dog destroys everything in sight but gets to stay.

Reactions: 3
She has deleted it now! Gutted I didn't screenshot it!! She put a pic up of him sat on a chair saying this little guy didn't come home last night and it's not like him at all. Shes been out searching for him because she is worried
hopefully it was deleted because he turned up.

Shouldn’t have let a house cat outside there not road wise because they used to being indoors

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The tissue in hand - sorry it is sad news but Christ on a bike she’s such an attention seeker. She could make good money being a ‘paid mourner’

Reactions: 7
Something about the timing of this still doesn’t sit right with me... I really hope that poor cat is okay💔

Reactions: 7
Something about the timing of this still doesn’t sit right with me... I really hope that poor cat is okay💔
Same... Cat ruined the old sofas and now she has new ones coming and Charlotte just happened to let a house cat outside. I would not be surprised if its been re-homed and this is all a story to get sympathy. I hope for the cats sake that's true. If I'm wrong, I hope he's ok, poor thing had no idea how to navigate the roads or anything.

Reactions: 4
I’d like to think that she wouldn’t swoop that lie and make up something like this, it could be unfortunate timing (or fortunate, depending on who you are)

but nevertheless, you just know Charlotte is currently strolling through hundreds of pictures and making a photo montage of the cat ready to post when the time comes.

Reactions: 6
I’d like to think that she wouldn’t swoop that lie and make up something like this, it could be unfortunate timing (or fortunate, depending on who you are)
Just to add, I don’t think she’s lying about the accident - there is just something about the cat getting out

Timing is super suspect - new sofa coming, cat ruined previous sofa ... considering that she has said he is so sick, I kinda hope it is a lie and he is off to a new home instead & is perfectly well.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.