The Home That Made Me #2 No spend Oct went with a blast, Joe’s not allowed to mention the past

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her husband seems nice. She is definitely punching. He once wrote a post for her blog about how he always has to stand by the bin while she takes a photo. It was very tongue in cheek humour but basically taking the mick out of Instagrammers, worth a read

Reactions: 6
Her husband seems nice. She is definitely punching. He once wrote a post for her blog about how he always has to stand by the bin while she takes a photo. It was very tongue in cheek humour but basically taking the mick out of Instagrammers, worth a read
I remember that ... It was funny 🤣

Reactions: 1
Omg they are in a filthy state ! She should be paying someone to take them away!

Offer them for free on FB you greedy cow ! Off set all the f*cking gifted stuff you accept!

Reactions: 5
Omg they are in a filthy state ! She should be paying someone to take them away!

Offer them for free on FB you greedy cow ! Off set all the f*cking gifted stuff you accept!
Pay it forward like Rachel Riley you tight cow 🐮

Reactions: 4
“People need to realise the effect of words and be more accountable”

Shame she wasn’t thinking about the possible ‘effect’ of her words when she was making her poor friend losing her baby all about her. I wonder if she’s happy to be held ‘accountable’ for the possible trauma she caused her friend & those who’ve suffered a similar loss, while she was prancing about the house to mama, sharing a story that wasn’t he’s to tell.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
You're having work done to the kitchen, why the fudge would you lay a brand new rug before it's all finished and clean?! Oh because you need to do Valentines tit for the gram. And money on the cat clawing it or the dog destroys it...
Wait till thoses new sofas arrive , won’t be to long for the cat claws into them 😂

It could be a really amazing space but the after photo she showed of the table with the rug..the light fittings, the dressers, the window dressing, the table with wooden chairs that dont match (dont get me started on the upholstered ones), it just looks so mashed together. I do not understand why anyone would use her as a 'designer', there are so many, better, amateurs on the gram with much better style
She has a table with grey legs and a brown rug onto of the bench 😱

She is way in over her depths to call herself a interior designer , her home is very safe with regards to colour and no substance. She relies on gifted make overs to keep her content going , that can’t last forever especially as she does a make over of a room every 2 to 3 yrs .i would be embarrassed to be seen as the only the way i can do up my home is if it’s gifted , doesn’t her husband earn enough for these things ? ? Her new rug & sofa will be shitted and pissed on by the cat & dog and clawed to death by the cat it’s the perfect material ( rug ) for her cats claws !
I don’t think deep down she is truly happy with the house , moving would have been the better option

just had a look at the advert - they look filthy 🤢 it’s a shame you can’t comment on the adverts to make buyers aware of the flea infestation. Can it be reported elsewhere? I’d hate for another family to buy them unaware of what they’re potentially taking into their home.
You can report them to eBay about the fleas

just had a look at the advert - they look filthy 🤢 it’s a shame you can’t comment on the adverts to make buyers aware of the flea infestation. Can it be reported elsewhere? I’d hate for another family to buy them unaware of what they’re potentially taking into their home.
Contact eBay

Have t
Those grotty sofas are for sale on Facebook marketplace for £300 . She is an absolute disgrace trying to sell them for that amount. Greedy bleeping witch . Who the duck would pay £300 for them in the state they are in . Couldn’t possibly donate them to a charity shop could she 😡😡😡

View attachment 84334
hwy been sold or removed I can’t find the ad

Last edited:
She’s put them for sale on Facebook not ebay.
They aren’t on Facebook marketplace anymore , she’s either taken the ad off ( after reading here??) or realised the sofas were only fit for the tip !!

Reactions: 2
They aren’t on Facebook marketplace anymore , she’s either taken the ad off ( after reading here??) or realised the sofas were only fit for the tip !!
That’s good, maybe she’s realised no one wants to pay for stuff she was gifted and has trashed. The poster above was talking about reporting her to eBay... not something you can do for a Facebook ad.

Reactions: 1
That’s good, maybe she’s realised no one wants to pay for stuff she was gifted and has trashed. The poster above was talking about reporting her to eBay... not something you can do for a Facebook ad.
You can report the listing on Facebook marketplace there is an option

The sofas were apparently sold (or they didn’t and she’s saving face). Also, if you’re the queen of beige why would you buy a rug with a dark trim? It looks almost black from photos and stands out too much. The material doesn’t fit with the overall decor style. It’s a shame. Her old dinner table looked so much nicer imo.

Reactions: 3
How odd her cat goes missing days before her new sofas arrive , he is a house cat why would she let him out how irresponsible seems a little fishy to me

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.