The Home That Made Me #2 No spend Oct went with a blast, Joe’s not allowed to mention the past

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really? I found her constant whinging insufferable and unfollowed a while ago! Also she was so obvious that she wanted to be ‘insta famous’ which also totally put me off!
I unfollowed her last year because she seems to think her opinion trumps everyone else’s. 🙄

Reactions: 6
The rotten kitchen floor :eek: seriously love, stop banging on about the aeroplane wing and LOOK AT THE FLOOR!!!! And the caravan... wow. Lost. For. Words.

Reactions: 5
Things that have annoyed me ...
1. Her weight loss - how ??
2. someones bought her caravan - fools
3. shameless plug for kitchen reno
4. cat has fleas - poor parenting, should be on medication or wear a flea collar
5. gets her mum to build massive planters for wisteria etc and then rips it all up a year later

Reactions: 7
That cat is fat. Charlotte should put it on a leash and take it out for her walks with Bastard Bertie and Malformed Mungo

Reactions: 2
I really love pugs ever since Ethal in Eastenders ✌
I’m not a fan. That sounds awful doesn’t it 😂 but I think it’s because every pug I’ve come across is a spoiled, overweight, smelly, lazy pug. Mine isn’t. She’s trim, fit, can keep up with my labradors and terrier, comes everywhere with me from school runs (on foot) to work, to the stables. The vet said she’s the healthiest pug he’s seen in years and I preened myself I’m ashamed to admit 😂
I don’t understand how it’s deemed acceptable to keep pugs so fat, they’re really lively little things at a healthy weight. As I said mine does agility

ETA I am a twit though so part of the original quote is correct 😜

I watched her buy all the lavender for her boxes in the pergola,I’m sure her family spent time laying her decks,she spends money and gets bored ,but she documents it , justifying herself,the money wasted on projects,not decks are no longer angood
Idea,the pergola was the s
I’m not a fan. That sounds awful doesn’t it 😂 but I think it’s because every pug I’ve come across is a spoiled, overweight, smelly, lazy pug. Mine isn’t. She’s trim, fit, can keep up with my labradors and terrier, comes everywhere with me from school runs (on foot) to work, to the stables. The vet said she’s the healthiest pug he’s seen in years and I preened myself I’m ashamed to admit 😂
I don’t understand how it’s deemed acceptable to keep pugs so fat, they’re really lively little things at a healthy weight. As I said mine does agility

ETA I am a twit though so part of the original quote is correct 😜
ive got a boxer-I take him everywhere-he’s my 3rd he’s a little loopy and still in training but I thought one day a pug might be perfect for company for him except I heard you couldn’t walk them much and so on like you mentioned-and I have to walk the boxer allot,Maybe I can have a rethink now you have mentioned your little whipper snapper!

I watched her buy all the lavender for her boxes in the pergola,I’m sure her family spent time laying her decks,she spends money and gets bored ,but she documents it , justifying herself,the money wasted on projects,not decks are no longer angood
Idea,the pergola was the s

ive got a boxer-I take him everywhere-he’s my 3rd he’s a little loopy and still in training but I thought one day a pug might be perfect for company for him except I heard you couldn’t walk them much and so on like you mentioned-and I have to walk the boxer allot,Maybe I can have a rethink now you have mentioned your little whipper snapper!
Some of this message at the top makes no sense -in short I started moaning about Charlotte and her wasteful ways yesterday-then I thought sod it I can’t be bothered finishing the moaning-then I got side tracked with pugs,and that’s it really 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
How irresponsible of her to not flea and worm her pets every month , disgraceful, has these expensive pets only to leave them to get fleas what does she expect ! Cat fleas can live in carpets for years so let’s hope she gets them gone 😱

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Why get more pets if you can't keep up with simple monthly flea drops? When we first had our cat we didn't realise she had fleas and it was a nightmare trying to de flea the house. Luckily after two weeks they all died and we religiously kept up with her drops as we didn't want her to go through that again. It can make cats unwell and is a bugger for the other pets. I wouldn't mind if she had a job that meant she was out of the house all day but she's there a lot, so I don't get it? Just put a reminder on your phone.

Reactions: 3
She’s posted a story on Insta of her poor dog scratching like mad. More attention on her animals and less time hinting for a free kitchen NEEDED 😤

Reactions: 7
Poor Percy.... His obviously been out for days... come back home with fleas.... I’m just straching at the thought of sleeping in bed knowing the fleas are in the bed.... the poor animals haven’t been treated..... !!!!! I think it’s disgusting to do that !!!! She should be ashamed......not putting it all over the gram !!!!!

@Penny for them I was going to send you a couple of pics but I can’t work out how. I’m not a small dog fan, certainly not a pug fan but she’s honestly awesome! And they’re not like dogs I’ve ever come across before character wise. As for the walking, mine has just got back from the stables with me, we’ve been there since 4pm, and she’s been tearing after 2 labs and a terrier the entire time. In fact quite often my labs will plonk themselves down in a “sod this” fashion and she’ll leap on them and claim victory 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Ha ha ha all those f**king lovely cushions she always goes on about, covered in fleas. Made my day 😁😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I feel physically sick at the thought of her infested house. Filthy cow ! My dog has a monthly flea treatment and regular visit to groomers. She’s an irresponsible idiot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.