The Home That Made Me #2 No spend Oct went with a blast, Joe’s not allowed to mention the past

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why on earth has she brought a massive Henry 8th style banquet table for only 4 of them it looks utterly ridiculous!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Hate how she starts most sentences with "so". It's a terrible modern affliction.

Hate how she says "ehm" and lip smacks every twenty seconds.

New dog looks fat already.

Don't like her accent. You can tell she's trying to make it more posh but it's clearly false.

House is dull. Dining table farcical.

Reactions: 5
I’m not an interior expert by any stretch of the imagination but this whole area looks so clunky to me. The blind doesn’t look finished and the cabinets don’t sit high enough with the window or is that just me?
Looked at Pinterest a few times, only got a basic ikea budget to go with the pin dreams

Reactions: 3
Unpopular opinion but I quite like Charlotte and I LOVE her house; my house is also beigetastic which I appreciate isn't to everybody's taste and a lot of people think it's boring but I find it calming... Anyway, I'm rambling, I just came on to say that I like the idea of her new table but think the other one fitted in with the style of her home better 😕 also, what she said about not discussing her weightloss journey when she lost the 6 stone is a load of bollocks! I followed her then and she literally posted how much she lost every week and what meals they were eating almost daily 🤥

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I thought that, I remember her sharing weigh in, meals and PT training. She lost 6 stone, had an op and gained some back she barely mentioned the diet again.
I’ll give her credit she did amazingly well, but she spends all her time at home so has time to cook a great meal from scratch.

Reactions: 4
Selling the caravan 😂

What an absolute bleeping twit she is.
How can her husband not go ballistic when she buys all these expensive things willy nilly and gets rid soon after how many beds sofas chairs dining room tables has she gone through, just ridiculous to get rid (sell) of the caravan , she doesn’t know how lucky she is to have it and take kids on holiday !! Throughout the year ... also where is the cat ? Not seen it for quite awhile now 🤔 no mention of hamster or that snail 😆 and won’t be long til Bertie is gone the only pet she has kept is Mungo & probably because its too fat to do anything but sleep 😂

Reactions: 6
She is so typical of so many instagrammers who have these 'whims'. Changing their sofas every year for example. My husband would go crazy. We make careful, considered purchases. i bet she is expecting to make a good mark up on that caravan ... its been interior designed don't you know !

That table is effing ridiculous. The last one was suitable for her, all this new set up does is shine a light on how little everything is matches. At least when it’s all “griege” it’s hard to notice all the designer missteps.
poor dog looks twatted as well

• Haha
Seriously want to know where her cat has disappeared to ? 🤔 getting new sofas because it scratched the corners ... has it got duck else to scratch like a scratching post since it’s a indoor cat !! Get a scratch post & rub some catnip on it and it’ll be at that pole like a stripper 😂 on a Friday night . Bertie will gone soon .. Mungo is on his last legs so im wondering what else her dream pet will be since she got rid of her ginger cat ( two !!!! ) first one being a boy when she was told it was a girl so dumped it back at the tit hole home it came from 😡 ( her words ) then the correct sex she got rid of being it wee’d up something 🙄

Reactions: 5
She clearly doesn't put stuff away if the dog is still chewing up stuff. Like her paper work the other day which was apparently in the middle of the table 😳yeah alright then course it was.

Reactions: 2
How does she lose weight so quickly? The most I’ve lost on my strictest (still being healthy) diet and exercise regime is 3lbs in a week

How does she lose weight so quickly? The most I’ve lost on my strictest (still being healthy) diet and exercise regime is 3lbs in a week
Plus she was probably eating so bad before, a lot of it will be water weight.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.