The Home That Made Me #2 No spend Oct went with a blast, Joe’s not allowed to mention the past

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s not an interior designer!
Thank you! I am sick to the back teeth of seeing this. If she tells you often enough it starts to stick.
She is a SAHM with a Pinterest account that talks a good game. Some of us have actually attended an Art School to study interiors so seeing it mentioned on here really makes me 😡
Just because you can put a plaster on doesn’t make you a doctor

Reactions: 8
I don’t even hate follow her anymore, it’s so dull. I think the crap dog parenting was the final (grey) straw for me.

Reactions: 6
How many times is she going to tell us ‘she’s back’ can honestly say not once have I thought or wondered where she had gone.!

Reactions: 3
Bore off Charlotte - why do you think people give a tit. If you are that depressed and anxious perhaps you need to accept instagram isn't the place for you. Delete your account and go about your business. The world will keep on turning.

Reactions: 14
Did not even notice she was gone. I do not get why if you find Instagram is having such an effect on your health, why you come back. To interested in the cash and gifts....

Reactions: 8
So she is back just to brag about over priced sofas 🤔 which no doubt the car will also take a shine to with the claws ! She is trying to keep up with bigger accounts seems to me , come back to show off that’s all it is

Reactions: 3
I understand that money &/or freebies are the reason why the grammers stick around but if it’s actually affecting your health surely you’d forgo the niceties and give up. I’m sure her hubby has enough income to provide for them or she could concentrate on another job/career without having to be behind her phone posting stories and showing off her home and kids and taking the grief it brings.

Reactions: 6
So she is back just to brag about ordering over priced sofas 🤔 which no doubt the cat will also take a shine to with the claws ! She is trying to keep up with bigger accounts seems to me , come back to show off that’s all it is shame really
Pure greed some of them , all out for what they can get free , does she give to others ? Is she donating the sofas ?

Reactions: 2
Trouble is you get to a stage with them all that you question everything they say; I think jumping on the mental health bandwagon maybe makes her seem more relatable, vulnerable etc, maybe hoping for “trolls” to stop being nasty. However I’ve become less sympathetic to anxiety as feel their addiction to social media and keeping popular is the root cause of their mental health issues, rather than those that dislike them and DM them. The root cause is why they continue to live in a goldfish fish, why they claim the perfect life, why they feel the need to be “out there”. There are other jobs which pay well, instagram is just easy money in a world where she is probably pretty unemployable and works best for childcare etc. Doesn’t mean it’s the job for her if she’s too bothered by public image.

Reactions: 4
She was clearly asking way to much for her house, and really it needs a new kitchen floor as shes ruined it, the lounge roof light leaks ever time it rains and she done a pretty shoddy job of those kitchen cupboards so really it needs a new kitchen. Bet she pulled it as there was little interest.

Reactions: 1
Have to admit the house looks nice in pics but like with most estate agent pics once you actually turn up to the viewing you notice the photos make the house seem perfect, but on close inspection i bet it’s needs a real deep clean/professionals in to paint etc and suspect it needs gutting of kitchen, bathroom and floors. She’s a real 90 minute makeover “interior designer”.
Those wooden floors shouldn’t be steam mopped in my opinion!!!!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.