Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rocketdog65

That floor 🙈

Just read her kitchen blog and the blue island has been rushed there is paint missing. If she doesn't need a job she could have taken more time on her painting. She does have good ideas for revamping stuff especially for people on a low income. maybe she could do more work like that and help people rather than be on the beg all the time for her own needs. she is lucky she doens't have to work.
I think she advertises expensive items like the white company and Neptune not everyone can afford them she would be better doing a budget revamp has well has expensive one

Attachments

Last edited:
I can’t help but think the poor thing needs to be put out of his misery! They’ve tried but maybe the thing to do now is let the cat go. He can’t tell them how much agony he’s in
I’m a huge cat person and I have to agree. It isn’t fair, is he going to have a quality of life?

Rocketdog65

So she's flogging off all the freebies she's been sent over on her selling page- like those dreadful watches that were everywhere at one point.

Which mug is going to buy her unwanted crap ??
What’s her selling site called I will check it out

What is her selling page called ?

Rocketdog65

You're having work done to the kitchen, why the fudge would you lay a brand new rug before it's all finished and clean?! Oh because you need to do Valentines shit for the gram. And money on the cat clawing it or the dog destroys it...
Wait till thoses new sofas arrive , won’t be to long for the cat claws into them 😂

It could be a really amazing space but the after photo she showed of the table with the rug..the light fittings, the dressers, the window dressing, the table with wooden chairs that dont match (dont get me started on the upholstered ones), it just looks so mashed together. I do not understand why anyone would use her as a 'designer', there are so many, better, amateurs on the gram with much better style
She has a table with grey legs and a brown rug onto of the bench 😱

She is way in over her depths to call herself a interior designer , her home is very safe with regards to colour and no substance. She relies on gifted make overs to keep her content going , that can’t last forever especially as she does a make over of a room every 2 to 3 yrs .i would be embarrassed to be seen as the only the way i can do up my home is if it’s gifted , doesn’t her husband earn enough for these things ? ? Her new rug & sofa will be shitted and pissed on by the cat & dog and clawed to death by the cat it’s the perfect material ( rug ) for her cats claws !
I don’t think deep down she is truly happy with the house , moving would have been the better option

just had a look at the advert - they look filthy 🤢 it’s a shame you can’t comment on the adverts to make buyers aware of the flea infestation. Can it be reported elsewhere? I’d hate for another family to buy them unaware of what they’re potentially taking into their home.
You can report them to eBay about the fleas

just had a look at the advert - they look filthy 🤢 it’s a shame you can’t comment on the adverts to make buyers aware of the flea infestation. Can it be reported elsewhere? I’d hate for another family to buy them unaware of what they’re potentially taking into their home.
Contact eBay

Have t
Those grotty sofas are for sale on Facebook marketplace for £300 . She is an absolute disgrace trying to sell them for that amount. Greedy fucking bitch . Who the fuck would pay £300 for them in the state they are in . Couldn’t possibly donate them to a charity shop could she 😡😡😡

View attachment 84334
hwy been sold or removed I can’t find the ad

Last edited:

Sassy_nach

Beggy c*nt ! I have no words. Never met someone so greedy! Free fake paint, tap, giant sink ! The greed is off the scale! No job apart from begging for things. Pay for your own kitchen ( oh sorry I mean cheap shit revamp) she actually makes me sick
The one saving grace is that nobody (yet) has gifted really expensive stuff like the worktops or kitchen cabinetry or cooktop range.
Just waiting for karma to bite her with such flagrant behavior!
ETA: I don’t think they ever save...she’s a confirmed shopaholic (of useless stuff) and so there’s no money left to do decent renovation/remodeling

Last edited:

Whatfeckhell

😂😂😂 definitely not
Unfortunately im older not married but in long term relationship, I’ve commented on alot of other instagram accounts.. my kids are older .. no dogs .. but cats ... i live in a country bumpkin town ... if you bothered to check previous comments I’ve slagged her off no end .. i just don’t agree with putting the cat down 🤷🏼‍♀️

Hi im Charlotte thought id come on here on here and bitch about myself for shits & giggles 🙄

Attachments

Last edited:

Agatha Quizty

Two observations

The walk around the kitchen:
“Farranbowl” and “quoooortse” 😂
she’s sounding more Queen Elisabeth than dear Queenie herself 🤔

Would NOT want to be the person that answered the phone at the Looooora Ashley when those marks were discovered on the soooofa 🙄
(It’s becoming a parody account)

What about the poor sod that bought the flea ridden castoffs? 🤷🏼‍♀️ they got an exchange policy... 🤔
Aren't the sofas the same as RVKLoves? They've all got the same sofas. I actually like Charlotte's house. It's not perfect but mine isn't either. She's made the best with what she has. I personally would hire a floor sander and just varnish the floor, it looks water damaged.