Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jade123

Wow, what an insensitive cow!!!!! I want to message her! I’m fuming to be honest. Another spoilt brat trait - so flipping thoughtless 😤

Jade123

Why do the vets keep gifting her kids stuff? Because they know it’s going on her stories and it’s a bit of a nice touch for them? We don’t need to know that the vet gave her kids a lolly - it’s so irrelevant!!!!!

LittleLizzy1985

Anyone know where the rug in her latest ‘interior design’ post is from perhaps? I refuse to message or give any reason for a swipe up aff link (petty I know!)
A few people have asked on the post but she won't share where she buys things for her clients, I assume it's because she's charged them but then will be giving that info out for free? That rug is lovely though 😍

HereForLOLS

Chatty Member
This is what jack towers did - mentioned a go fund me so a follower set it up, over-inflated the amount needed (not suggesting she would do that) and then he got skin removal surgery done on the cheap, played the mental health card and closed his insta account and kept the rest of the money to spank on holidays instead of donating it to charity like he said he was.
I don’t mind this sort of thing when a new pet owner doesn’t understand the importance of insurance however this isn’t their first pet, so they really can’t play the ‘I didn’t realise I’d need it’ card. I hope they have life insurance in case something happens to either of them!!!!
Dogs might not need monthly flea treatment, however Cats should and rag dolls should also be kept inside at all times.

Tink19

I have to admit, I get the impression she is quite self conscious in that photo. I'm guessing she had to be seen wearing the gifted pyjamas and from someone who has gone up and down with their weight over the years, it's a bit uncomfortable to pose when you probably don't want to.
I hate posing for photos I couldn’t do this for an ad, when you aren’t comfortable in your own skin It must feel awful

Bora Bora Local

I sort of understood it the first time, maybe even the second, but he is obviously so badly trained why doesn’t she keep him in one room when they are out. The playroom for example, until he is trained better?! He’s going to eat something one day that makes him horribly ill, or worse potentially kill him.

ShinyDiscoBalls

Chatty Member
A few people have asked on the post but she won't share where she buys things for her clients, I assume it's because she's charged them but then will be giving that info out for free? That rug is lovely though 😍
I don’t get why she can’t share where the rug is from though? She charged the client for her ‘interior design’ and being able to put together a room design that they liked. The cost of the items is still the same? Unless she’s charging clients commission on items she buys 🤷🏼‍♀️