Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ekkwhine

VIP Member
I really love pugs ever since Ethal in Eastenders ✌
I’m not a fan. That sounds awful doesn’t it 😂 but I think it’s because every pug I’ve come across is a spoiled, overweight, smelly, lazy pug. Mine isn’t. She’s trim, fit, can keep up with my labradors and terrier, comes everywhere with me from school runs (on foot) to work, to the stables. The vet said she’s the healthiest pug he’s seen in years and I preened myself I’m ashamed to admit 😂
I don’t understand how it’s deemed acceptable to keep pugs so fat, they’re really lively little things at a healthy weight. As I said mine does agility

ETA I am a twat though so part of the original quote is correct 😜

Itsthestory

Has she just slyly announced that her mate Sian has had the baby before she should have. That's really not on and not her news to tell if that's the case!
I think it's to do with makingtheyellowhouseahome, they have announced this morning they are going to collect their adopted baby girl 💖 she's spoke a few times about the hurdles they've faced so I guess she didn't prepare in advance incase they didn't actually get to adopt her

Harry

Chatty Member
She likes drama, doesn’t she? Does she need to announce that she’ll be off IG for a few days coz her friend’s baby died from SIDS and she needs to hug her children? Just do it without a big announcement! Then she filmed herself going upstairs to elsa’s room to give her a hug🙄
What a heartbreaking thing to happen to anyone but why you would make it about you is madness. Who was the friend I hope it wasn’t Sian as she recently had a baby

Tink19

Just seen the ‘ if you’re thinking about getting a second, third or fourth animal just go for it’ ?!?!

Never mind that this is the puppy you’ve literally only complained about up until thIs point, but what an irresponsible message, especially with everything going on for people financially at the moment impacting on numbers of dogs needing rescue. She’s beyond selfish
I gasped at that too🙈