The Home That Made Me #2 No spend Oct went with a blast, Joe’s not allowed to mention the past

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The guy who had a yearlong break from insta, came back ‘just because’ and then announced a whole house renovation 🧐
• My flooring samples were from @bandq
• so many questions about where the flooring was from,It was @bandq
• incase anyone didn’t see it, my flooring was from @bandq
• one more time for the cheap seats in the back @bandq

🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is she seriously not sanding and oiling/staining those floors after bothering to paint all kitchen and get new worktops😱

Reactions: 2
Those grotty sofas are for sale on Facebook marketplace for £300 . She is an absolute disgrace trying to sell them for that amount. Greedy bleeping witch . Who the duck would pay £300 for them in the state they are in . Couldn’t possibly donate them to a charity shop could she 😡😡😡

48979D70-0E06-4F19-8304-CE419BEDDA66.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
She is way in over her depths to call herself a interior designer , her home is very safe with regards to colour and no substance. She relies on gifted make overs to keep her content going , that can’t last forever especially as she does a make over of a room every 2 to 3 yrs .i would be embarrassed to be seen as the only the way i can do up my home is if it’s gifted , doesn’t her husband earn enough for these things ? ? Her new rug & sofa will be shitted and pissed on by the cat & dog and clawed to death by the cat it’s the perfect material ( rug ) for her cats claws !

Reactions: 6
She is way in over her depths to call herself a interior designer , her home is very safe with regards to colour and no substance. She relies on gifted make overs to keep her content going , that can’t last forever especially as she does a make over of a room every 2 to 3 yrs .i would be embarrassed to be seen as the only the way i can do up my home is if it’s gifted , doesn’t her husband earn enough for these things ? ? Her new rug & sofa will be shitted and pissed on by the cat & dog and clawed to death by the cat it’s the perfect material ( rug ) for her cats claws !
I know this has been discussed before (on the previous thread)

Joe works for JP Morgan but I have absolutely no doubt his role is nowhere near as grand as his (no doubt Charlotte completed) LinkedIn profile declares.

He's not a banker, where the big bucks are it - he's very firmly backroom staff in a regional office.

Joe works for JP Morgan but I have absolutely no doubt his role is nowhere near as grand as his (no doubt Charlotte completed) LinkedIn profile declares.

He's not a banker, where the big bucks are it - he's very firmly backroom staff in a regional office.
A business engineer does not necessarily make big bucks (I know... the title makes you think it’s such a lofty career). For someone who works at a big name bank, for ex, Credit Swiss, one makes on average £50k. So I would assume he’s on that pay scale +/-£5k. If he works for tech firms like amazon or FB, he will probably earn ~£80-90k. My brother used to work for JP Morgan in the retirement department and my eyeball almost fell out when he received his annual bonus - in the high 5 figures not to mention his salary. So it depends on your position within the bank and like Be More Pacific posted, whether it’s regional or main office.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
So many roles appears grander than they are, directors, executives, presidents, yet don’t necessarily come with a huge wage!

Those grotty sofas are for sale on Facebook marketplace for £300 . She is an absolute disgrace trying to sell them for that amount. Greedy bleeping witch . Who the duck would pay £300 for them in the state they are in . Couldn’t possibly donate them to a charity shop could she 😡😡😡

View attachment 84334
just had a look at the advert - they look filthy 🤢 it’s a shame you can’t comment on the adverts to make buyers aware of the flea infestation. Can it be reported elsewhere? I’d hate for another family to buy them unaware of what they’re potentially taking into their home.

• Haha
just had a look at the advert - they look filthy 🤢 it’s a shame you can’t comment on the adverts to make buyers aware of the flea infestation. Can it be reported elsewhere? I’d hate for another family to buy them unaware of what they’re potentially taking into their home.
I’m pretty sure anyone who turns up at her house to view them will be walking out empty handed once they’ve seen them 🤢

The caravan went as quickly as it arrived...what was the point?!
Even that particular makeover was #gifted by dunelm wasn’t it? And she tried peeling the exterior decals off, but it was a harder job than she anticipated so gave up half way through. How she has the cheek to sell her stuff on at high prices I have no idea! She completely botches everything she touches, and everything she owns is grubby/filthy. She has no respect for anything or anyone, the bloody grott bag!! 🤮

Reactions: 9
Just assuming that’s the materials etc she picked that would be the price for that horrid rug 😳😳
I have that 'horrid' rug - well actually I have the Dunelm version that cost me £100 granted smaller but is identical. Annoyingly she is also getting the identical sofas to me! ...albeit that mine are 4 years old. I am gutted ...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.