The Home That Made Me #2 No spend Oct went with a blast, Joe’s not allowed to mention the past

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Considering how little she actually pays for, clearly they have no spare cash to cover the bill.

House, sofas, kitchen all gifted. And she is happy to pay for a personal trained and for Joe to buy those expensive flowers and gifts from Neptune that she picks out...she really needs to get her priorities straight. She has children and pets she is responsible for.
Did Laura Ashley #gift her those sofas?!!

Reactions: 2
All of you saying her house is flea ridden.. do you live there? Have you visited? How would you know if it was flea ridden.. if you owned a dog you would know they don’t need to be flea treated monthly, recommendation is every 3 months.
they had fleas, she talked about the fleas - she had to clean all the bedding because it was infested with fleas.
unfortunately Charlotte clearly not aware you need to give cats & dogs monthly flea treatment - or she’s too tight to pay for it... hence no pet insuranc. She does everything on the cheap.

Reactions: 13
I have no words....how many times has she posted this. Seems no one is taking a bite🙄

View attachment 92029
Jeez pay your vet bill Charlotte and stop begging for someone else to pay 😡

do you guys honestly think the vets would continue to treat the cat if they didn’t think it was for the best? I honestly think you are all being a little bit too judgemental.. she can’t do anything right. She tries to save the cat.. that’s wrong.. if she put him down that would have been wrong as well.
All of you saying her house is flea ridden.. do you live there? Have you visited? How would you know if it was flea ridden.. if you owned a dog you would know they don’t need to be flea treated monthly, recommendation is every 3 months.
My dog is treated every month and wormed also every 3 months so why didn’t she flea treat her pets very irresponsible

Reactions: 9
do you guys honestly think the vets would continue to treat the cat if they didn’t think it was for the best? I honestly think you are all being a little bit too judgemental.. she can’t do anything right. She tries to save the cat.. that’s wrong.. if she put him down that would have been wrong as well.
Hey Charlotte 👋🏼 how’s the patio shopping going?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Shes so skint yet shes looking at buying 100 dog statue. I really hope no idiots pay the bill. She is loaded.

Reactions: 5
It’s all bullshit ! Doing the garden yourselves to save money ? To replace that decking and buy new crappy green fake grass will cost a fortune yet she’s moaning about the vet bill ??

Reactions: 4
Christ the woman beggars (pardon the pun) belief!! No shame in hinting for Go fund me. Id be mortified. Yet has funds for the Shite Company....Laura Cashley decor and the like. Cheeky cow 🤬🤬🤬

I’m definitely not Charlotte. I just feel like sometimes everyone’s not having an ‘opinion’ and it’s just nitpicking. And I never pinpointed anyone to have said those things, and yes I clearly picked up on just 2 points but that was because those were the 2 things I had an opinion about, and like you all say.. I’m allowed an opinion. And telling me to get off my high horse? I’m not on one, I was just sharing my opinion

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think we’re all kidding ourselves, her mum is going to pay for the whole Percy sh*t show and garden 🙄
Did her mums house ever sell?

Reactions: 7
I’m waiting for one of the big pet insurers to jump on her bandwagon and her do an #ad for why you should have pet insurance. That poor cat will be featured LOTS for sympathy.

Reactions: 7
I’m definitely not Charlotte. I just feel like sometimes everyone’s not having an ‘opinion’ and it’s just nitpicking. And I never pinpointed anyone to have said those things, and yes I clearly picked up on just 2 points but that was because those were the 2 things I had an opinion about, and like you all say.. I’m allowed an opinion. And telling me to get off my high horse? I’m not on one, I was just sharing my opinion
Just like we’re allowed an opinion, it doesn’t matter than we disagree

Omg that poor cat looks so poorly. Why can't she keep him private we don't need to see him. If she must keep people informed then just tell them.

Reactions: 1
That cat looks absolutely traumatised. I dunno if animals suffer with ptsd but if they do that cat will need help.

Reactions: 2
No vet bill funds. She’s got enough money to build her dog an outside shower though 🤔

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.