The Hills - New beginnings

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m hi jacking this thread because I’m SHOOK..

D33842C6-69B9-4302-A085-1FE1EA143E0B.jpeg

This fine piece of ass couldn’t satisfy Miley in the bedroom department 😬
So she’s moved onto Kaitlyn 🤣 I’m not ok with this information.

Reactions: 1
Just come here to brain dump because I literally don't know anyone else who is watching. 😂

Brody - I can't decide how I feel about him. Sometimes he seems really sweet - he always seemed to take a interest in his little half sisters, but the way he spoke to Kaitlyn in this series... he seems to be a bit of a gaslighter. Calling your wife a 'psychopath' for being worried about your whereabouts seems kinda concerning...

Audrina - Sooooo bored of the 'I hate Justin/I love Justin' routine. You literally broke up 10 years ago, got married & had a kid with another man & now here you are picking silly cat fights over him again.

Stephanie - Snaky af. No time for her.

JB - Hate myself for how much I fancy him. I'm sorry, but the 'dirty pirate' look is 110% me 😂

Speidi - Why do I love them so much?!?!?! I hated them in the OG series, as Spencer definitely seemed manipulative/bordering on emotional abusive to Heidi with the way he treated her family & cut her off from people deliberately. But he honestly seems to have grown up & tbh I think he's hilarious this series - he's able to laugh at himself & stay out of the drama, and tbh him & Heidi seem like a really solid team. Totally obsessed with each other, but I think they do a good job of lifting each other up.

Ashley & Jason - Another solid couple. Staying out of the drama. Love Ashley's support for Jason's sobriety & love that he's initiating some really important conversations about mental health & addiction.

Whit - Where is she?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I need more of her iconic facial expressions.

Mischa - Can't work out where her loyalties lie, & she's kinda boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I started liking Speidi when they were on CBB. They played their part in it perfectly and suitably wound up everyone in no time at all. They are either incredibly smart themselves and/or have a really good agent/PR.

Reactions: 4
This series is really boring.

It’s all just a bit.....lame.

Heidi can’t sing and that whole storyline is just dull and boring.
Steph is just a druggy mess, I dunno why anyone bothers with her. She’s beyond annoying.
Audrina is just like a broken record and why is she back with that bloody Ryan?! He’s got the face of a baby, what does she see in him?!
Brody & Kaitlynn - well we know how that ends
Brandon - boring.

It’s all just boring.

🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Heidi trying to sing - my ears were not ready for how shite she is! How the hell did she ever get a record contract?!

I’ve got to say, I really wish they hadn’t done this reboot - it is so boring! I’ve got 3 episodes still to watch on Sky+ and I can’t even be bothered 😕 I was so excited last year when they announced it, but they’ve got it really wrong I feel, they just should have left it where it was!

I’ve got to say, I really wish they hadn’t done this reboot - it is so boring! I’ve got 3 episodes still to watch on Sky+ and I can’t even be bothered 😕 I was so excited last year when they announced it, but they’ve got it really wrong I feel, they just should have left it where it was!

Reactions: 2

Completely agree, I’m struggling to watch let alone enjoy it 🤦‍♀️
I missed Tuesdays episode so I’m watching catch up.
Damn Justin Bobby looks like a scank 🤢

Justin Bobby is the only thing that's keeping me watching at this point 😂😂😍😍
Oh god hes manky 🤣🤣
He looks like you’d find him passed out on a pool table in a bar at 10am the next morning with someone’s knickers around his greasy hair 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh god hes manky 🤣🤣
He looks like you’d find him passed out on a pool table in a bar at 10am the next morning with someone’s knickers around his greasy hair 🤢
Yeah. Used to be hot 10 years ago when he was in his early 20s and could pull off the whole stoner bad boy thing.

Now in his 30s it’s just a bit lame. Not to mention he’s overdone the plastic surgery/Botox and just looks like it’s all an act now.

Reactions: 2
Am I the only one to think Justin Bobby hasn’t changed at all apart from scrunching his hair & eyeliner

He’s totally the same person he was 10 years ago & poor Audrinas fallen for it .. she’s looking silly now.. just cut him off he’s a complete narcissist

Steph is a snarky witch & she knows exactly what she’s doing .. she’s toxic

Brodie is a bit of a child & not really fussed about commitment

Brandon (is it??.. Pamela’s son) I was shocked how he was so into his girlfriend Ashley n then just ditched her after flirting with th zoo keeper n then he shagged the choreographer like the day after dumping her .. I thought he was ok n then once again .. they show u what dicks men can be

Love Heidi n spencer .. she’s a bit ott about gunner & I thought he was vile n controlling when they first got together .. maybe his crystals have chilled him out.. I like him now

Can’t believe how much alcoholic Jason has aged & I find it weird he is constantly being stuck in parties where everyone is drinking.. why does he put himself through it .. why doesn’t his wife just go alone n enjoy herself instead of putting him through it ..

Are they doing another season?

I think it’s had it’s day. It was a bit embarrassing that people in their mid 30s are still acting like this!

Spencer & Heidi came out of it quite well - ironically they seem to be the most normal out if the group!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just seen that Kristin Cavallari and her husband Jay Cutler have split up! If anyone cares ha ha 🤣

Just seen that Kristin Cavallari and her husband Jay Cutler have split up! If anyone cares ha ha 🤣
Even though in Very Cavalerri it looks like he struggles staying at home now she's so busy with her Uncommon James business, I still didn't see it coming. It's a shame.

I think with lockdown this will happen to lots of couples tbh.. if you’re not used to spending all day at home and suddenly together all the time...

Oh really? I saw they were at some amazing beach side home during this lock down looking all happy with the kids. That escalated quickly