The Hills - New beginnings

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder why Jason & His wife weren’t in the first episode??

Whitney also Didn’t play much of a part?’
I feel like Whit is very much a family girl and doesn't want to be part of the drama/party scene much.

I always liked Audrina- she seemed like a cool girl, like you could go out for a pint with her. The other girls (Lauren/Lo/Whitney) all seemed very prim & proper but Audrina always seemed a bit more normal. (I fully appreciate they are all from millionaire families and are far from normal!!!!)
Yeah, I have always liked Audrina. She knows how to rock a pair of jeans, white tee and a leather jacket like no one else.

I wonder if Heidi speaks to her family much??

I think her father was done for rape or something not long ago? (Not her step father but her biological Dad who was in a few episodes of the Hills - he wore a cowboy hat and had a grey moustache.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I wonder if Heidi speaks to her family much??

I think her father was done for rape or something not long ago? (Not her step father but her biological Dad who was in a few episodes of the Hills - he wore a cowboy hat and had a grey moustache.
Yes, her father was. This is the latest I can find on it. https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrit...eads-not-guilty-in-sexual-abuse-case-w159346/

I think she is talking to her mum again. Her sister has had a child too I think.

Did anyone want very cavallari?
no shame, loved it. I watch all this crap 😂
I’m glad to see this lot back on our screens.
I really wish Brody and avril lavigne had stayed together though.
We might have found out if she’s the real avril or Melissa. 😐
I totally believe audrina and JB have been hooking up for a while.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I love Whitney's youtube. She and her husband answered some questions last night and clarified that her and LC aren't friends.

Reactions: 1
I feel like in ep 2 they're setting up for Steph and JB to get together... and then that will cause issues with Audrina and Steph. They all seem too old for this.

Reactions: 3
Everything seems almost the same as 10 years ago, only with more lip and face filler, lol!

Spencer still treats Stephanie like garbage, and neither one of them is mature enough to hear the others point of view without getting into a yelling match. I think Whitney summed it up pretty well by saying no one knows what came first - the chicken or the egg. Those two will never get along. It's unfortunate to see Stephanie still so damaged even after spending all that time away. And Spencer can say he's changed all he wants- he's still an egotistical maniac imo.

Heidi is still brainwashed and will always take Spencers side - I doubt she'll ever think for herself.

Justin Bobby is definitely still a player, hasn't changed a bit. I think him showing up at Stephanies was a little inappropriate considering he's trying to re-kindle his thing with Audrina. Everything is pretty predictable - Audrina will get uncomfortable with the Stephanie situation and it'll cause problems. Doesn't seem like she's learned anything from the years of mind games he played.

Whitney, as usual, seems to have everything pretty together. I'm glad she's happy. I know it was hard for her to lose her father a few years back. The thing with her is, since she doesn't have that many problems, they used to just focus mostlty on her career when she was a fashionista. She seems to have moved on from fashion to something less exciting - now what?

I think it'll be interesting having Mischa on the cast. I loved her back in her OC days - Marissa was always my favourite. Sad that she too ended up so damaged. Of course she has the right to not forgive Perez if she doesn't want to - I just think her emotions got the better of her and she went into rant mode. Bullying stays with you - it's hard to let that go...but it wasn't the time or place for that conversation. At least he admitted wrongdoing. He was pretty childish though...I definitely cringed. And everything seemed at least half scripted.

Jason on the show is just awkward - he stopped being relevant forever ago when him and Lauren ended. I had no idea him and Justin Bobby used to be friends? Was this common knowledge? Because I missed that. How weird that Justin Bobby would end up with Audrina...since her and Lauren were obviously close friends. Small world.

I don't know what I think about Kaitlynn yet!

TLDR; same drama, different decade.

Lol when you're the last post and feel like you're spamming. Okay don't read if you haven't watched ep 3 yet :)

I just have to say Brandon Lee definitely summed it up by saying Spencer and Brody act like an ex couple. "I was the one who was hurt" "no meeeee" "let's move on" "nooo I'm still hurt" LOL.
I'm not saying men can't talk about their hurt feelings but omg that was awkward.

Oh the irony of Spencer being the first one married yet is the one left behind while everyone grows up. He just doesn't get why Brody doesn't want to drink mid day on a Tuesday. Maybe after like a year and a half stuck in dad life he just wants to let loose, but his options for party buddies are limited now. Brandon doesn't drink, his friendship with Brody is toast....that leaves Justin Bobby and like....Frankie, lol.

Heidi needs to stop getting involved in all of Spencers problems with other people like she's his mommy. It's weird. She's like the mom who will flip out on some other mom if their kid looked at her kid the wrong way. Kaitlynn was baffled as to why she was being confronted about Spencer and Brodys issues. "Kaitlynn has no interest in helping Brody patch up his friendship with Spencer" well Heidi, that's because it's not her job to do that and they're grown ass men.

I actually wasn't expecting Stephanie to be so blunt with Justin Bobby. She straight up told him she wasn't falling for his act. I still think she will at some point fall for him though. So his excuse for not wanting to get too close to Audrina is he doesn't want her daughter to be affected if it doesn't work out, so he doesn't want to get attached. What was his excuse 10 years ago when she didn't have a kid? He still played the same games then. He also says it's because he's a Pisces 😂

I'm disappointed that there's no development with Mischa. They're giving us no info on what she's up to, we have nothing to follow. Do you think maybe she's simultaneously filming her own spinoff and that's why they won't show her life on The Hills? Or do you think she's just not really doing anything?

What has Justin done to his face?! I used to think he was hot but he looks so odd now.

The whole storyline between him, Audrina and Steph is a bit ridiculous for people of their ages. Audrina constantly like “ I dunno what he wants” erm it’s pretty obvious- he wants to shag about with no strings, same thing he wanted 10 years ago!

Steph is an absolute loose cannon. She’s so fake all the time.

What has Justin done to his face?! I used to think he was hot but he looks so odd now.

The whole storyline between him, Audrina and Steph is a bit ridiculous for people of their ages. Audrina constantly like “ I dunno what he wants” erm it’s pretty obvious- he wants to shag about with no strings, same thing he wanted 10 years ago!

Steph is an absolute loose cannon. She’s so fake all the time.
His skin looks stretched, doesn't it?

I can’t get away with his hair cut he looks like a Lego head with it all down 😂

I just watched the latest episodes and I would go as far as saying that it seems like Brody wants to be child-free. His wife Katlynn, says that he promised when she turns 30 they could have a baby... it really seems like he doesn't want kids.

Brody's mum is very sweet. I have followed her on Instagram for years. I thought it was interesting that she said that Caitlin Jenner (Bruce) separated from her because she wanted to transition. She knew about it for decades but never said anything as she wanted to respect Cait. In her book, she says that Cait tried to date people while transitioning then but they would freak out so Cait got spooked and married Kris Jenner. You can read about it on this reddit thread:

Last edited:
Reactions: 2