The Hills - New beginnings

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I just watched the latest episodes and I would go as far as saying that it seems like Brody wants to be child-free. His wife Katlynn, says that he promised when she turns 30 they could have a baby... it really seems like he doesn't want kids
She doesn’t seem to be listening to him about it either - he’s telling her he’s not ready to have a child. He’s not into it. Wants to enjoy being married first. And she’s just putting the thumb screws on.
Can’t see the marriage lasting.

Reactions: 1
She doesn’t seem to be listening to him about it either - he’s telling her he’s not ready to have a child. He’s not into it. Wants to enjoy being married first. And she’s just putting the thumb screws on.
Can’t see the marriage lasting.
I hope she doesn't "accidentally" get pregnant. Trapping him like that would be very unfair.

Episode 1-5 on mtv now.... (7pm-12am)
I’m about to marathon it and catch up because I keep missing it 😂😂

Just watched Ep5

What the duck is wrong with Steph?!!!

Clearly off her box while they were sat at the table having dinner. Cringing at the pair of them arguing over Justin who’s just sitting there pretending it’s not happening! Have some self respect ladies!!!! I dunno why Audrina is bothering - he’s not interested.

Reactions: 5
Just watched Ep5

What the duck is wrong with Steph?!!!

Clearly off her box while they were sat at the table having dinner. Cringing at the pair of them arguing over Justin who’s just sitting there pretending it’s not happening! Have some self respect ladies!!!! I dunno why Audrina is bothering - he’s not interested.
It is all set up. Apparently JB was dating someone while filming. Although Steph is actually unhinged.

Reactions: 2
It is all set up. Apparently JB was dating someone while filming. Although Steph is actually unhinged.
I know - I’m fully aware that it’s all made up!!! It’s just good for a bit of escapism!!!

Steph is legitimately off her rocker though. 🤣

Its so clear that they are setting up this "love triangle" for the show. Both girls are single so who cares, they are just trying to create drama and a story line and for me its not working and is pretty stupid

I know - I’m fully aware that it’s all made up!!! It’s just good for a bit of escapism!!!

Steph is legitimately off her rocker though. 🤣
Steph untl recently didn't realise The Hills was fake... She did an interview with Kelly Cutrone and Cutrone was like "you are an idiot. You didn't really work for me. It was fake." and Steph tried to dispute it. hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I completely forgot about Heidi’s pop career 🤣
She was popular in the “underground gay scene” 😆
we need another Heidi album 😬

So, news has just broken that Brody and Kaitlynn have split up and she’s already moved out! Looks like all the thoughts on their marriage were correct . . .

Last edited:
So, news has just broken that Brody and Kaitlynn have split up and she’s already moved out! Looks like all the thoughts on their marriage were correct . . . View attachment 31363
This has been speculated on the hills reddit page for ages. She hasn't been wearing her ring for a while. They were at two different places. She wanted kids and I don't think he ever will...Maybe when he is like 50. Just read they were never even legally married. They had a ceremony in Indonesia but never got the marriage certificate in the USA. That was on Brodys part... That would have been a huge red flag for me.

This has been speculated on the hills reddit page for ages. She hasn't been wearing her ring for a while. They were at two different places. She wanted kids and I don't think he ever will...Maybe when he is like 50. Just read they were never even legally married. They had a ceremony in Indonesia but never got the marriage certificate in the USA. That was on Brodys part... That would have been a huge red flag for me.

The two of them would have both known that the marriage wasn’t legal.
I know the Hills is all scripted and not real but even watching them on camera - there’s no chemistry between them at all, no spark.

Anyone else finding the new series a bit boring.....?

Not sure I really like the way it’s filmed - with the cast doing the little interview bits during the show. It all seems really forced when they are all together - not sure how Jason & his wife really fit in to any of it?
Steph is so annoying- she’s so fake. And so high! Her eyes are like saucers. Think her & Justin are a fan of the old Columbian marching powder.

Reactions: 6
Yeah I just can’t get into it, I’m so disappointed as I was excited it was returning ha ha! I love ‘reality’ shows, and I know they’re all fake really but this just seems extra contrived and I’m just not feeling it 🤷🏼‍♀️😕

Yeah I just can’t get into it, I’m so disappointed as I was excited it was returning ha ha! I love ‘reality’ shows, and I know they’re all fake really but this just seems extra contrived and I’m just not feeling it 🤷🏼‍♀️😕
Same.

I know it’s all fake & absolute trash but the original was a total guilty pleasure/hangover tv and I was so looking forward to more of the same but it’s just a bit..... boring. Nothings happening and it’s all a bit disjointed. It used to at least have a bit of a story line but now it’s just a mix of random footage. Not really feeling it 🤷🏼‍♀️

Seems like Kaitlynn is a fan of the ladies now...?
Might make for interesting content on the hills if they bring her into the next season.... 😆
I can’t be arsed with the Justin Bobby and Audrina storyline, it’s old, boring and dragged out far to many years now.