Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Anyone else finding the new series a bit boring.....?

Not sure I really like the way it’s filmed - with the cast doing the little interview bits during the show. It all seems really forced when they are all together - not sure how Jason & his wife really fit in to any of it?
Steph is so annoying- she’s so fake. And so high! Her eyes are like saucers. Think her & Justin are a fan of the old Columbian marching powder.

Reactions: 6

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Just watched Ep5

What the fuck is wrong with Steph?!!!

Clearly off her box while they were sat at the table having dinner. Cringing at the pair of them arguing over Justin who’s just sitting there pretending it’s not happening! Have some self respect ladies!!!! I dunno why Audrina is bothering - he’s not interested.

Reactions: 5

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
This show is my guilty pleasure! It’s such trash but so entertaining!!!!!!

I actually thought they did an ok job of moving it forward and changing the format slightly so that it’s more a reality show than a pretend docu-drama type thing. Acknowledging that the cast are all famous/rich rather than pretending they have normal
Jobs.

Stephanie seems like an absolute loose cannon! And how much work has she had done to her face?!
Justin Bobby looked weird too - not sure if he’s had plastic surgery or if he had make up on but something different there.
Loving Tommy Lee’s son being in it!!!
Anyone else think Brody seems the least happy newly wed ever?!!!

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
This series is really boring.

It’s all just a bit.....lame.

Heidi can’t sing and that whole storyline is just dull and boring.
Steph is just a druggy mess, I dunno why anyone bothers with her. She’s beyond annoying.
Audrina is just like a broken record and why is she back with that bloody Ryan?! He’s got the face of a baby, what does she see in him?!
Brody & Kaitlynn - well we know how that ends
Brandon - boring.

It’s all just boring.

🤷🏼‍♀️

bubbletea123

VIP Member
I know - I’m fully aware that it’s all made up!!! It’s just good for a bit of escapism!!!

Steph is legitimately off her rocker though. 🤣
Steph untl recently didn't realise The Hills was fake... She did an interview with Kelly Cutrone and Cutrone was like "you are an idiot. You didn't really work for me. It was fake." and Steph tried to dispute it. hahaha

• Haha

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Are they doing another season?

I think it’s had it’s day. It was a bit embarrassing that people in their mid 30s are still acting like this!

Spencer & Heidi came out of it quite well - ironically they seem to be the most normal out if the group!

• Haha

Wetmyplants

VIP Member
Sorry if this has been covered but is anyone else looking forward to it?

Can’t wait for it to start... and to see Justin bobbys beautiful face again.

Will be nice to see Heidi and spencer as parents in it, although Spencer drinks waaay too much.

Why is Micha Barton in it though?

Reactions: 4

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Justin Bobby is the only thing that's keeping me watching at this point 😂😂😍😍
Oh god hes manky 🤣🤣
He looks like you’d find him passed out on a pool table in a bar at 10am the next morning with someone’s knickers around his greasy hair 🤢

• Haha

Sabbie

VIP Member
I started liking Speidi when they were on CBB. They played their part in it perfectly and suitably wound up everyone in no time at all. They are either incredibly smart themselves and/or have a really good agent/PR.

onlyheretoorbit

VIP Member
Just come here to brain dump because I literally don't know anyone else who is watching. 😂

Brody - I can't decide how I feel about him. Sometimes he seems really sweet - he always seemed to take a interest in his little half sisters, but the way he spoke to Kaitlyn in this series... he seems to be a bit of a gaslighter. Calling your wife a 'psychopath' for being worried about your whereabouts seems kinda concerning...

Audrina - Sooooo bored of the 'I hate Justin/I love Justin' routine. You literally broke up 10 years ago, got married & had a kid with another man & now here you are picking silly cat fights over him again.

Stephanie - Snaky af. No time for her.

JB - Hate myself for how much I fancy him. I'm sorry, but the 'dirty pirate' look is 110% me 😂

Speidi - Why do I love them so much?!?!?! I hated them in the OG series, as Spencer definitely seemed manipulative/bordering on emotional abusive to Heidi with the way he treated her family & cut her off from people deliberately. But he honestly seems to have grown up & tbh I think he's hilarious this series - he's able to laugh at himself & stay out of the drama, and tbh him & Heidi seem like a really solid team. Totally obsessed with each other, but I think they do a good job of lifting each other up.

Ashley & Jason - Another solid couple. Staying out of the drama. Love Ashley's support for Jason's sobriety & love that he's initiating some really important conversations about mental health & addiction.

Whit - Where is she?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I need more of her iconic facial expressions.

Mischa - Can't work out where her loyalties lie, & she's kinda boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Look you, they are mine. Well Justin anyway! 😂

Looking at those pictures has backed up my Botox idea more than ever, I can’t figure out if I’ve aged better or worse, we are the same age! I get married next year and don’t want to look like bloated Micha Barton!
I loved the OC. They killed that show when they killed Marissa 🤣
I hate making comments on her looks but gosh she’s changed so much since those days!
I know she went through some difficult times but I thought she had got herself back on track, she still looks like the “rushed into treatment” micha. 😐
I suppose once she’s happy 😬

The hills and the OC hybrid show!!! 😂

• Heart

bubbletea123

VIP Member
I feel like in ep 2 they're setting up for Steph and JB to get together... and then that will cause issues with Audrina and Steph. They all seem too old for this.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Did anyone want very cavallari?
no shame, loved it. I watch all this crap 😂
I’m glad to see this lot back on our screens.
I really wish Brody and avril lavigne had stayed together though.
We might have found out if she’s the real avril or Melissa. 😐
I totally believe audrina and JB have been hooking up for a while.

• Haha

Chloe123456

VIP Member
Am I the only one to think Justin Bobby hasn’t changed at all apart from scrunching his hair & eyeliner

He’s totally the same person he was 10 years ago & poor Audrinas fallen for it .. she’s looking silly now.. just cut him off he’s a complete narcissist

Steph is a snarky bitch & she knows exactly what she’s doing .. she’s toxic

Brodie is a bit of a child & not really fussed about commitment

Brandon (is it??.. Pamela’s son) I was shocked how he was so into his girlfriend Ashley n then just ditched her after flirting with th zoo keeper n then he shagged the choreographer like the day after dumping her .. I thought he was ok n then once again .. they show u what dicks men can be

Love Heidi n spencer .. she’s a bit ott about gunner & I thought he was vile n controlling when they first got together .. maybe his crystals have chilled him out.. I like him now

Can’t believe how much alcoholic Jason has aged & I find it weird he is constantly being stuck in parties where everyone is drinking.. why does he put himself through it .. why doesn’t his wife just go alone n enjoy herself instead of putting him through it ..

Justjonie

VIP Member
Heidi trying to sing - my ears were not ready for how shite she is! How the hell did she ever get a record contract?!

bubbletea123

VIP Member
Audrina: She looks good. As skinny as she always does. I think she had surgery on her eyes too. I am kind of rooting for her and JB. Justin Bobby is as handsome as ever.

Stephanie: She seems unhinged. Her fake accent is annoying and she has had way too much work done.

Spencer and Heidi: Eh, they seem to have changed but it is only the first episode so who knows. Spencer seems more "normal" and Heidi seems like an invested mum.

Brody: He seems like he hasn't matured in the past 10 years. He seems unhappy about being married and like he doesn't want to settle down. He also looks really like Bruce Jenner now that he is a bit older.

Kaitlynn: I've followed Brody's wife on Instagram for a while, it is funny seeing her in front of the camera. Can't really judge her from this episode.

Whitney: I've always loved Whit. For the past few years I have kept up with her YT channel. She, her husband and her baby are the cutest little family unit. Her husband seems lovely as does Whit. I love her new podcast too. She seems to have a good head on her shoulders and I hope that doesn't change.

Brandon Lee: I like him so far. Pamela Anderson seems like a hoot and is pretty funny.

Mischa: She seems fine. She went through a vulnerable time and I hope that the show doesn't take advantage of that.

All of the girls seem to have ratty hair extensions. Katlynn, Brody's wife, has the cutest hair style.

bubbletea123

VIP Member
So, news has just broken that Brody and Kaitlynn have split up and she’s already moved out! Looks like all the thoughts on their marriage were correct . . . View attachment 31363
This has been speculated on the hills reddit page for ages. She hasn't been wearing her ring for a while. They were at two different places. She wanted kids and I don't think he ever will...Maybe when he is like 50. Just read they were never even legally married. They had a ceremony in Indonesia but never got the marriage certificate in the USA. That was on Brodys part... That would have been a huge red flag for me.

Reactions: 2

Gossiperina

I watched the hills all the way through for the first time in lockdown and I just can't believe how awful the men in that show were. Particularly Brody who comes across like he straight up just hates women lol. Also can't believe people actually find him attractive???

Spencer and Heidi's relationship was difficult to watch but it seems they are great now so hopefully that was all for the show as I thought she needed rescuing!
I think Spencer and Heidi confirmed that everything that happened in the original The Hills with the wedding and multiple fights and so on was fake and for the show and apparently they have always been very strong.

I find Brody attractive as in looks, but his attitude towards women and relationship wasn't very good. I thought it's because he was young and had the LA mentality but even today he still seems immature. He didn't have the easiest life to be fair to him (having a dad who transitions so publicly) but at the same time his brother is the complete opposite, a family man so that is probably just his personality and he doesn't really like commitment.

Reactions: 2