The Hills - New beginnings

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh really? I saw they were at some amazing beach side home during this lock down looking all happy with the kids. That escalated quickly
They were trapped in the Bahamas (worse places!). She did seem to be getting drunk with her mates constantly though, no sign of him but he could have just wanted to not be filmed.

Reactions: 1
I started liking Speidi when they were on CBB. They played their part in it perfectly and suitably wound up everyone in no time at all. They are either incredibly smart themselves and/or have a really good agent/PR.
Yep I’m a SPEIDI super fan, they are just pure entertainment and their relationship now seems so genuine and loving especially clear to see if you watch their Snapchat and listen to their Podcast. I love them.

I also find Spencer reactions to Kristine divorce hilarious, on the podcast episodes with her he dawned over Jay and even podcasts with the Very Cavallari cast he always stanned Jay.

The divorce is shocking to me but at the same time if you watched VC, you see snippets of KC being quite cruel to Jay and undermining his days now he is retired, even though it helped her tremendously as he looked after the kids. They were an odd pairing as he made it clear on the show he hated fame, her friends and the whole celeb world. Apart from
her friend Kelly who he was accused of having an affair with.. and KC cut Kelly out - I hope she reaches out and they rekindle their friendship now

Reactions: 2
I still loved watching it although so staged. Mischa B was just a waste of a person being there, she brought nothing to the show, liked the addition of Brandon though.

Speidi are bizarre! For all the money and all the work they’ve had done they both look awful. Stephanie is definitely not clean, she looks out of it all the time. Her face looks like wax?!

Whitney was always one of my faves, glad to see she still seems more grounded than the others. Her husband seems nice too.

I know it’s so wrong but Justin Bobby, still would, his eyes are beautiful. He looks grubby but think that adds to it 🤣 Brody never did anything for me and still doesn’t, that relationship was very strange, he was awful to his wife

I rewatched The Hills during lockdown and then I have watched New beginnings. My thoughts:

- I am happy LC is not back, I don't even understand why she became so popular, I never liked her that much and thought she was a nice girl, but kind of boring.
- Speidi - Happy their relationship lasted after everything they have been through and Heidi seems to be a very good mom (a bit clingy to her son but very loving). Spencer is still a bit of a jerk (just his blunt attitude) and this new crystal healing persona and calling himself daddy is a bit cringe. But he's calmed down a bit since The Hills.
- Audrina - she has always been nice, but she definitely has a very distorted view of relationships and I fear she will never find fulfilment. She always chooses men that are clearly not good for her and she seems very clingy towards Justin Bobby even after all these years. I also appreciate she is not parading her daughter on screen.
- Justin Bobby - I cannot stand him. I didn't in the hills and I can't now. He seems like a good person but he comes across as a jerk quite easily.
- Whitney - she is not in the show that much because she doesn't have that much drama in her life but she has always been one of my faves because she seems very down to earth. I watch her on Youtube and love her channel.
- Brody and his wife - he hasn't grown up at all and his wife is nice, but she is definitely not happy and he treats her like a random girl you are hooking up with, not like a wife. I appreciate the scenes with his family, his mom and brother are very nice and it probably wasn't easy to speak about his dad transitioning. He was very brave to stay behind in the fires and save his house.
- Stephanie - her face is like 100% fake now, she barely looks like herself. Appreciate she is trying to mend things with Spencer but I feel like they will never find closure.
- Jason and his wife - I don't really care about them. She seems nice and brave for sticking with him through everything and he seems to be a good husband and dad, despite all the demons.
- Mischa - quite boring, she doesn't have much of a personality. I appreciate she sticks up for her friends and she doesn't really gossip behind someone else's back.
- Brandom Thomas Lee - he is quite a good addition to the show. He has a normal attitude regarding dating for a guy his age I believe even if at points he might come across a bit like a dick. He seems very mature for his age and appreciate he talks about his struggles growing up in this environment and knowing who his parents are. I love his mom and I love it when they are together.

I hope I didn't miss anyone, quite a few people!!!

I watched the hills all the way through for the first time in lockdown and I just can't believe how awful the men in that show were. Particularly Brody who comes across like he straight up just hates women lol. Also can't believe people actually find him attractive???

Spencer and Heidi's relationship was difficult to watch but it seems they are great now so hopefully that was all for the show as I thought she needed rescuing!

Reactions: 1
I watched the hills all the way through for the first time in lockdown and I just can't believe how awful the men in that show were. Particularly Brody who comes across like he straight up just hates women lol. Also can't believe people actually find him attractive???

Spencer and Heidi's relationship was difficult to watch but it seems they are great now so hopefully that was all for the show as I thought she needed rescuing!
I think Spencer and Heidi confirmed that everything that happened in the original The Hills with the wedding and multiple fights and so on was fake and for the show and apparently they have always been very strong.

I find Brody attractive as in looks, but his attitude towards women and relationship wasn't very good. I thought it's because he was young and had the LA mentality but even today he still seems immature. He didn't have the easiest life to be fair to him (having a dad who transitions so publicly) but at the same time his brother is the complete opposite, a family man so that is probably just his personality and he doesn't really like commitment.