The Grimwade Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I came across this family last night and I have been stewing over them all day. I accept that they are entitled to their opinions and entitled to have homophobic views. However I don't agree that they should be able to make homophobic comments on a monetised YouTube channel (their own private Facebook accounts etc is different). Can you imagine the outcry if a YouTube vlogger was making racist comments on their monetised channel? Hate speech is hate speech, regardless of what group of people it is aimed at.
Do you mind if I ask in what video they made those comments? Would like to watch it to get a proper picture of this family

Reactions: 2
Where does their money even come from? Does Tim even have a job?
Imagine following and being a 'helpmeet' to a manchild who dresses like a 12 year old from the 90s with no job and who talks like Ali G 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think that a lot of these family vlog channels are exploitative on some level, but I find these parents to be especially egregious. On many other family channels I have watched the kids AT LEAST seem to be benefiting somewhat from their work on the channel. The parents take the kids on shopping sprees, nice family vacations, and eventually they buy a bigger home to accommodate everyone. The kids make money for the channel, but we also get to see them reap some of the benefits. It seems like these parents are hogging a lot of the money for themselves. They buy themselves luxurious clothes, and go on getaways to nice hotels. The kids get none of that. The housing situation confuses me because if they actually got a free home from Tim's parents wouldn't a sell result in all profit? The profit, combined with the money they are already making should be enough to find something bigger. If they can afford a BMW, and Louboutins they can afford another home. I bet if Tim and Ella were told they had to share their bedroom with 3 other people they would be trying harder to look for a new house. I hope for the kid's sake that this new baby is a boy. Putting a newborn in Heze, and Rue's small room isn't ideal. But, I just can't imagine cramming a 5th child into the girl's room. Poor Halle, and Harper already share a bed. What's the game plan for when they are older and they physically can't share the bed? Hoping for twins?! How irresponsible! No consideration for how this will effect the kid's living arrangements. Ella's dad said he worked hard, and got the family a 5 bedroom house. She only has 2 sisters I believe, so she probably grew up with a room to herself. Tim was clearly spoiled as a child, and hasn't had to lift a finger. They say they don't need a bigger home, but they do. It might even be different if they said they simply couldn't afford it right now, but they are acting like it's not even in the cards. It's like they want this “humble” life for their kids that they didn't even grow up in even though the kids are the ones paying the bills.

I really feel for these kids. The gender role stuff is disturbing. Halle wanted to play soccer, but Ella's afraid she won't be as feminine so that's never going to happen. She could be just as good or better than Heze for all she knows. Besides at her age it's mainly about having fun. It's not that serious. That video where Ella was sick, and Hosanna had to take over the house was crazy. They've clearly left her in charge many times before because Tim had no urgency to get back home. The practice was unnecessary to begin with, but then to go and get a haircut afterwards? What the heck?! These kids should be in a real school imo. Homeschooling can be beneficial when done well, but they clearly aren't doing it right. It might be best for Heze to be homeschooled because he's already tried it, and it didn't work out. It's also best for his soccer schedule I guess. Although I still don't think they gave it a fair shake with him at least he got to experience it. None of the others have ever had the opportunity. I think Harper, and Rue would especially thrive in a school setting. Harper is an avid reader, and Rue is very sharp. Halle has an outgoing personality, and would fit right in I think. Houston is still very young so she would also fit right in as well. Hosanna would probably need more help catching up, but it could be done with some effort. Of course this won't happen because the parents are keeping a tight rein on them. They should want them in school too. It would give everybody a break, and give the kids much needed socialization.

They need to invest more in their family. Spending some money upfront on fun activities will make their channel more interesting, which will result in more viewers in the long run. Ella shouldn't have to get pregnant every 2 years for them to have something to talk about. It gets boring after awhile anyway. I want to see the kids having some real fun. We've had enough hair videos to last a lifetime. Do more adventurous things. Rent an RV for a few days, and explore the English countryside for example. Maybe go camping, or fishing. When it's safe have another family fun day, and set up activities for the kids to do. Invite their grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins. Covid should be taken into consideration, but it doesn't seem like they take it seriously anyway. It would be interesting to see how they interact with other kids. They could also do more practical things. Do grocery hauls, and show us what they eat in a week. How much does it cost to feed their large family? I doubt they still have the dog, but if they do they could do a series of videos just focused on the dog. People love animals in general, especially when they are babies. They could show us the puppy's first bath and walk. Show us the kids playing with the dog. Have the girls dance to appropriate songs, and show us how they come up with some appropriate dance routines.

They also need to invest more in their viewers. They shouldn't be pulling away saying things like “We don't have time to read your comments”. They are lying anyway because they delete comments all the time, and also like some of them. You have to be taking the time to read them in order to do that. They just don't want to take the time to write a short message to acknowledge these people that support them loyally. Do a livestream every once in a while, and say hello to some of the viewers. They could even do a giveaway. Giveaway a Grimwade Gang sweathshirt or something. I'm sure some people would love that. That's how you grow viewership. It's why YouTubers with millions of subscribers still do stuff like this because they know it creates engagement, and keeps people interested. Like someone said a few pages back I've never seen them do something that didn't benefit themselves. All they do is beg for money (like when they set up the Patreon), and take. As Christians shouldn't they be more giving? They could do some charity work like helping the homeless. That would make a nice video. But, it seems like the focus is only on how people can help them.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Where does their money even come from? Does Tim even have a job?
Imagine following and being a 'helpmeet' to a manchild who dresses like a 12 year old from the 90s with no job and who talks like Ali G 🤔
Neither of them work. They get their money from youtube & sending the kids out to acting jobs and asking brands for sponsorships. They also asked their viewers for money as they wanted to start charging people to watch their videos.

People who know Tim in person said he never had a job, when he was supposed to be a football coach, he wasn't employed he just used to accompany Heze

What the hell is wrong with their viewers calling the kids polite, mannerly and respectful. Every single video we have seen of them in public, their shouting, screaming, running, jumping, hitting, crying, kicking ball, pushing, grabbing things, standing in the middle of the street & shop aisles in everyones way. It's literally in videos for people to see and these clowns are acting like the kids are behaved. When Reu stuck his finger up at the dinner table both parents started laughing and found it hilarious. The kids were giggling at it. If their so perfect, homeschooled & never interact with outsiders, where did they learn the "bad finger".... obviously at home. The same way Tim was explain rude rap lyrics words about womens parts to Heze & Hosanna. They let the kids dance to disgusting songs. Its literally bad parenting. The only time they are behaved is when they say their rehearsed lines of the subject and topic parents have told them they will be discussing

Tim straight up gives me Rachel Dolezal vibes :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Date night again 🤔
88EA5276-C82E-4ED1-B454-097231E6B996.png
what trips or days out have these children had this summer?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I think that a lot of these family vlog channels are exploitative on some level, but I find these parents to be especially egregious. On many other family channels I have watched the kids AT LEAST seem to be benefiting somewhat from their work on the channel. The parents take the kids on shopping sprees, nice family vacations, and eventually they buy a bigger home to accommodate everyone. The kids make money for the channel, but we also get to see them reap some of the benefits. It seems like these parents are hogging a lot of the money for themselves. They buy themselves luxurious clothes, and go on getaways to nice hotels. The kids get none of that. The housing situation confuses me because if they actually got a free home from Tim's parents wouldn't a sell result in all profit? The profit, combined with the money they are already making should be enough to find something bigger. If they can afford a BMW, and Louboutins they can afford another home. I bet if Tim and Ella were told they had to share their bedroom with 3 other people they would be trying harder to look for a new house. I hope for the kid's sake that this new baby is a boy. Putting a newborn in Heze, and Rue's small room isn't ideal. But, I just can't imagine cramming a 5th child into the girl's room. Poor Halle, and Harper already share a bed. What's the game plan for when they are older and they physically can't share the bed? Hoping for twins?! How irresponsible! No consideration for how this will effect the kid's living arrangements. Ella's dad said he worked hard, and got the family a 5 bedroom house. She only has 2 sisters I believe, so she probably grew up with a room to herself. Tim was clearly spoiled as a child, and hasn't had to lift a finger. They say they don't need a bigger home, but they do. It might even be different if they said they simply couldn't afford it right now, but they are acting like it's not even in the cards. It's like they want this “humble” life for their kids that they didn't even grow up in even though the kids are the ones paying the bills.

I really feel for these kids. The gender role stuff is disturbing. Halle wanted to play soccer, but Ella's afraid she won't be as feminine so that's never going to happen. She could be just as good or better than Heze for all she knows. Besides at her age it's mainly about having fun. It's not that serious. That video where Ella was sick, and Hosanna had to take over the house was crazy. They've clearly left her in charge many times before because Tim had no urgency to get back home. The practice was unnecessary to begin with, but then to go and get a haircut afterwards? What the heck?! These kids should be in a real school imo. Homeschooling can be beneficial when done well, but they clearly aren't doing it right. It might be best for Heze to be homeschooled because he's already tried it, and it didn't work out. It's also best for his soccer schedule I guess. Although I still don't think they gave it a fair shake with him at least he got to experience it. None of the others have ever had the opportunity. I think Harper, and Rue would especially thrive in a school setting. Harper is an avid reader, and Rue is very sharp. Halle has an outgoing personality, and would fit right in I think. Houston is still very young so she would also fit right in as well. Hosanna would probably need more help catching up, but it could be done with some effort. Of course this won't happen because the parents are keeping a tight rein on them. They should want them in school too. It would give everybody a break, and give the kids much needed socialization.

They need to invest more in their family. Spending some money upfront on fun activities will make their channel more interesting, which will result in more viewers in the long run. Ella shouldn't have to get pregnant every 2 years for them to have something to talk about. It gets boring after awhile anyway. I want to see the kids having some real fun. We've had enough hair videos to last a lifetime. Do more adventurous things. Rent an RV for a few days, and explore the English countryside for example. Maybe go camping, or fishing. When it's safe have another family fun day, and set up activities for the kids to do. Invite their grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins. Covid should be taken into consideration, but it doesn't seem like they take it seriously anyway. It would be interesting to see how they interact with other kids. They could also do more practical things. Do grocery hauls, and show us what they eat in a week. How much does it cost to feed their large family? I doubt they still have the dog, but if they do they could do a series of videos just focused on the dog. People love animals in general, especially when they are babies. They could show us the puppy's first bath and walk. Show us the kids playing with the dog. Have the girls dance to appropriate songs, and show us how they come up with some appropriate dance routines.

They also need to invest more in their viewers. They shouldn't be pulling away saying things like “We don't have time to read your comments”. They are lying anyway because they delete comments all the time, and also like some of them. You have to be taking the time to read them in order to do that. They just don't want to take the time to write a short message to acknowledge these people that support them loyally. Do a livestream every once in a while, and say hello to some of the viewers. They could even do a giveaway. Giveaway a Grimwade Gang sweathshirt or something. I'm sure some people would love that. That's how you grow viewership. It's why YouTubers with millions of subscribers still do stuff like this because they know it creates engagement, and keeps people interested. Like someone said a few pages back I've never seen them do something that didn't benefit themselves. All they do is beg for money (like when they set up the Patreon), and take. As Christians shouldn't they be more giving? They could do some charity work like helping the homeless. That would make a nice video. But, it seems like the focus is only on how people can help them.
This is awesome. Please copy it and paste it on a vlog. Every video is the same....Heze kicks a ball, Hosanna gives sly looks in the background, Halle dancers, Harper is bein cute (which she definitely is) Reu kicks a ball directly at someone, Ella moans, does hair and tells us how busy she is and Tim turns into a Jamaican. The kids only leave the compund when money and work is involved, they are dressed is free clothes from sponser. They really do think they are amazing but like you say never seem to benefit from their own work. X

Reactions: 16
Oh you're killing me today! 😆😆😆😆
I cant't help it they really annoy me lately. Especially when Ella started calling out her viewers & insulting them. Dafuq she think she is!!! Those viewers are the same people she begged for money & said she wanted to start charging them money to watch her videos. Like what planet is she on. Nobody knows who she is apart from a small number or Americans or English people thats stumbled upon them by mistake

On the next video, we all gotta say hi to each other... We can start it off by saying Hey TattleLife Fam 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Could Astro be at Ella’s parents’ house? If so, maybe it’s just until her sickness from this trimester is over… If they are keeping Astro, I’m speculating this where the pup is… Just a thought.

EXACLTY and if that was the case why you only mentioning it now and not in the video at the hospital 😂😂
Or putting it as a pinned comment in the comments section of the original video…

Reactions: 4
Could Astro be at Ella’s parents’ house? If so, maybe it’s just until her sickness from this trimester is over… If they are keeping Astro, I’m speculating this where the pup is… Just a thought.
That could be true, though I wouldn't really understand their logic. They just got him and pawned him off so quickly? Tim and a bunch of kids (as much as they harp about them being so mature and smart they should be able to take care of a dog) are there to take care of the dog so her sickness wouldn't really matter. She shouldn't be the only one taking care of the puppy. It is also an odd thing not to mention.

I think the dog might be with Ella's friend, the one she said takes the dog out for walks. Again though, that's weird, she has a bunch of kids and a husband that can walk a dog... Anyway, they shouldn't have gotten the dog if they couldn't handle it or are too busy for it. Why get a dog if you're not going to ever spend time with it?

Reactions: 7
Do you mind if I ask in what video they made those comments? Would like to watch it to get a proper picture of this family
I read on here near the start or the thread Tims sister came out as gay & they disowned her. I have no idea which sister.

That could be true, though I wouldn't really understand their logic. They just got him and pawned him off so quickly? Tim and a bunch of kids (as much as they harp about them being so mature and smart they should be able to take care of a dog) are there to take care of the dog so her sickness wouldn't really matter. She shouldn't be the only one taking care of the puppy. It is also an odd thing not to mention.

I think the dog might be with Ella's friend, the one she said takes the dog out for walks. Again though, that's weird, she has a bunch of kids and a husband that can walk a dog... Anyway, they shouldn't have gotten the dog if they couldn't handle it or are too busy for it. Why get a dog if you're not going to ever spend time with it?
They got the dog for views. I think they gave him away to a friend permanently or sold him.

I don't believe they were serious about getting a dog to keep. For a start Tim & Halle are allergic. Thats like giving peanuts to somebody with a nut allergy. Why get the dogs if you dump them after a few weeks

Did anybody see any dog bed, dog toys, dog bowls, dog accessories, dog food in the house. When you get a puppy one of the first things you do is get pet supplies

Another thing I found weird was how Ella kept asking if the dog would get any darker. And wanted specific eye colours. Then in another video she said she wanted a light colour dog.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I read on here near the start or the thread Tims sister came out as gay & they disowned her. I have no idea which sister.

They got the dog for views. I think they gave him away to a friend permanently or sold him.

I don't believe they were serious about getting a dog to keep. For a start Tim & Halle are allergic. Thats like giving peanuts to somebody with a nut allergy. Why get the dogs if you dump them after a few weeks

Did anybody see any dog bed, dog toys, dog bowls, dog accessories, dog food in the house. When you get a puppy one of the first things you do is get pet supplies

Another thing I found weird was how Ella kept asking if the dog would get any darker. And wanted specific eye colours. Then in another video she said she wanted a light colour dog.
Yes, Tim's biological sister that was in their first videos is now a lesbian and now they no longer talk to her. She was vlogging for a while and said on a q and a that sadly they are no longer in touch.

• Sad
  • Wow
Absolute selfish, careless, entitled scumbags. I have a lot to say.

Ella, get down off your high horse thinking you are superior to everyone else. Nobody in the UK even knows who you are except the few who have stumbled upon your youtube account. Nobody watches your TV show, it's unheard of over here. Your not famous or a celebrity.

HOW DARE 8 you step foot in a hospital when you all had Covid last week. And how ignorant of you all to bring a camera into a hospital, where sick, ill, vulnerable people may be caught on camera. There may be people attending appointments in private who do not wish their families or others to know about & here you are plastering it all over youtube for the world to see.

Ella you have 6 kids, you KNOW fully well that in UK the rules have always been only one person allowed in to a scan. and you KNOW, during Covid that most hospital don't allow anybody in to the scans or even the birth, not even the father. You KNOW 6 kids would never be allowed in even before covid.

HOW DARE YOU criticize the healthcare system that you get for FREE & threaten to make complaints. You have no regard, respect or appreciation for hospital staff that have worked long, hard hours, isolated from loved ones, exposed themselves to the virus, watched people die, trying to keep everyone safe. The disprespectful behaviour was underhand bullying the staff by waving a camera at them, purposely talking really loud, insulting & criticizing the hospital & throwing a tantrum. Hoping they would be intimidated into letting you have your own way like a spoiled brat because you are convinved your a famous celebrity that deserves special treatment.

I can't believe Ella kept saying "Ive been here before they know I have 6 childre" ELLA you fool, how the hell is a random receptionist going to know that. There are multiple receptionists & admins that work different shifts. They don't even have that information at hand & haven't got access to that information because your health records are private & confidential. Literally all they have access to is name, date of birth and phone number along with your doctors name & appointment time. They know nothing about your medical history or issues. If you were educated or worked a day in your life you would know that. Literally thinking your so famous the whole hospital knows everything about you. Then crying that nobody told her. It's not the hospitals job to click a link for you to find out information. Hence why they send you the damn information link in the email & have a phone number for you to call with queries. Are you too lazy to pick up a phone? By the way, the hospital they went to is fantastic. Amazing staff, always friendly, polite, helpful, consistant & hardworking.

I'm sorry but I really find it inappropriate that the kids, especially pre-teen Heze is all up in his mothers reproductive system, along with them constantly telling them how and when they made the baby & talking to them about tubes being tied. And its not appropriate to keep breastfeeding in front of them without putting a blanket over herself. She literally whips hers breasts out in front of everybody. It's all very weird.

It was disgusting that they allowed Heze into the hospital kicking a filthy ball around. First of all it was rolled along a dirty ground outside and he brings it into a hospital full of vulnerable people. Letting the kids run around screaming & eyeballing staff. RUDE, DISRESPECTFUL, ENTITLED, BRATTY, UNCIVILISED FAMILY.

Saying if they knew they would have got babysitters, well every other day you leave them at home alone or dump them on elderly grandparents when you need to party or visit hotels. You just mad because you didn't get footage for a video & even more mad that your controlling ass didn't get your own way.

Then she had the cheek to say she's disappointed with the viewers. Well piss off then & stop making stupid, fake, attention seeking videos. Those viewers paid for your cheap plastic braids & fake designer handbags & hotel stays. Not once did she acknowledge her bad behaviour or appologise for her treatment of the hospital staff. She is vile
Wow! Exactly This! I love It!! These parents are liars and believe everybody and the world owes them something. I believe they feel their parents owe them everything also. I saw a vlog of Tims mum doing the garden and Ella's mum cleaning the whole house. It's good that they are supported by family but I feel its more about them expecting it! Nobody made them have 7 Kids!!

Tim also seems to relish his role where everyone panders to his needs. He is very open about it. He seems to relish It! He has no shame and actually should be really embarrassed as should Ella!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Yes, Tim's biological sister that was in their first videos is now a lesbian and now they no longer talk to her. She was vlogging for a while and said on a q and a that sadly they are no longer in touch.
Thats awful. Who are Tim & Ella to have an opinion on somebody elses lifestyle when they can't even get their own life together. But it was ok to have her around when he thought he would make money from they adoption story. I noticed he doesn't bother with his birth mother anymore either only his birth father. I find it heartless that they introduced the kids to his birth mothers side then ditched them.

How can they claim to be Christian. They never go to church, Ella & Tim dislike their own races, they judge appearance, they judge races & skin colour, they favour genders, they dislike LGBTQ, they don't put their children first, they don’t help others, they let their kids dance to inappropriate music, they don't teach the kids manners, they prefer money & materialistic items than education, they refuse to work, they treat their kids as slaves. They use people.

These two fools can't dare say they are Christian or traditional. I'm Christian. I'm not perfect, I wasn't raised strict with religion. I don't go to church, except for weddings or funerals etc. I don't even really pray. But I know 100% that my parents always told me that my religion is to be kind, help others & never hurt people & mind my own business when it comes to peoples skin or differences. Thats all the religion i needed to live by.

As for traditional. What tradition are they following, cave man era? Because my home was traditional. Dad went to work, mum stayed at home until we all started school. Mum went back to work. Mum did most of the cooking and cleaning Dad did all the heavier jobs like garden stuff, bins, repairs, car washing, redecorating. Both parents did school runs, dad did cleaning & cooking when mum was busy or needed a break. Both parents took turns with everything. Thats a traditional household in my eyes. Woman being chained to a sink & the man sleeping all day is not traditional. Its abusive

• Heart
Reactions: 21
yall need to watch this video if you haven’t watched it yet, see how ella and tim speak to these girls. These are some archaic backwards thinking. Damn im shook!!!!
Oh my God!! I'm in shock at the backward nonsense these parents are spewing out to their children! They are so far behind the times it's embarrassing! And again using their so called Christian values to justify It!

I think Ella has really drawn the shirt straw with Tim despite her thinking the opposite. Sir Tim is a sexist misogynistic asshole!!

I would never let any man treat me and my children in this way. Though I believe Ella is blind to It!!

I hope one day she realises that this is not Christian or normal and becomes aware of his actions, but then again she encourages it. What the hell does she gain in all of this? I know they are now getting paid by Youtube but if they weren't, is she another woman trying to prove her family and friends wrong? As I'm sure they see what Tim is like and must disapprove!! ITS JUST NOT NORMAL!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’ve been watching them for a while now but unsubscribed from them once I noticed their bs and how brainwashed their kids were and are becoming… Ella did say in one of the videos that the reason they homeschool them or whatever is that they don’t have any outside influences and they only listen and learn from her and Tim but it’s just too much sometimes with the conversation they have with the kids all day everyday and there isn’t actually any teaching going on. Fair enough we only see a clip of the day but surely somewhere they have proper homeschool or no? And as for Tim if he was my husband I would’ve got rid of him from long time ago:)

Oh my God!! I'm in shock at the backward nonsense these parents are spewing out to their children! They are so far behind the times it's embarrassing! And again using their so called Christian values to justify It!

I think Ella has really drawn the shirt straw with Tim despite her thinking the opposite. Sir Tim is a sexist misogynistic asshole!!

I would never let any man treat me and my children in this way. Though I believe Ella is blind to It!!

I hope one day she realises that this is not Christian or normal and becomes aware of his actions, but then again she encourages it. What the hell does she gain in all of this? I know they are now getting paid by Youtube but if they weren't, is she another woman trying to prove her family and friends wrong? As I'm sure they see what Tim is like and must disapprove!! ITS JUST NOT NORMAL!!!!
Ella has said she has issues with being black. She never liked her skin or hair & was jealous of her mixed & light skinned cousins. And Tim has also said he was obsessed with black women & culture & that everyone knew he would get with a black woman.

So Ella thinks shes struck gold with a white man to give her light skinned kids & in her mind she now thinks its made her upper class. And Tim is loving life with a black woman because he thinks hes really cool & that it gives him a right to act black & appropriate black culture

What i struggle with is the fact they are constantly bleating on "how busy we are with work" but its not them being busy its the kids their pimping out. So when their working whose home schooling, coz am sure as tit Tim cant home school coz he appears to only speak Jamaican. I fully accept its been the 6wk hols so the kids should be entitled to a summer break like normal schools but there is simply not enough hrs in the day for them to get taught when they are constantly out working, coz lets not forget that they have to go everywhere together, unless its parties, hotel stays, birthday treats for Tim and Ella, basically anything thats fun the kids are not invited,so they arent at home to be schooled.
If they were in school,Ella would be the parent that complains that someone has disrupted her childs learning, yet its thought acceptable to teach every age, together with a little Whitney (Houston) screeching at the top of her lungs. Surely this is not a good learning environment.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.