The Grimwade Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they can buy designer clothes but don’t think it would be more beneficial for them to save and buy a bigger property. They pose like they’re still in the early 2000’s like things have moved on! If you can pay for designer clothes surely you can paint the girls rooms and freshen it up a little for them.
The girls' room is awful. I'm not sure which is the bigger room, but if Tim and Ella have a bigger room, they need to swap with girls ASAP.
Or they need to turn one of the downstairs rooms into an additional bedroom if they can't afford to move out. It's not ideal, but they can't continue as they are with another child coming.
Again, not ideal, but I know people that live in a one bed flat and their daughter has to share their parents' room. It's not ideal, but they could still have Houston in with them instead of palming her off on Hosanna, just because she likes to look after her siblings.

Reactions: 6
The girls' room is awful. I'm not sure which is the bigger room, but if Tim and Ella have a bigger room, they need to swap with girls ASAP.
Or they need to turn one of the downstairs rooms into an additional bedroom if they can't afford to move out. It's not ideal, but they can't continue as they are with another child coming.
Again, not ideal, but I know people that live in a one bed flat and their daughter has to share their parents' room. It's not ideal, but they could still have Houston in with them instead of palming her off on Hosanna, just because she likes to look after her siblings.
I don't think Hosanna likes to look after her siblings. I think it's just her job role and she is used to it & doesn't know any different.

Agreed Tim & Ella pose like their Jayz & Beyonce. Their fully convinced their cool & trendy. Dress eenagers too

Totally agree the girls room is awful & full of junk. Halle & Harper share a bed & now Houstons massive crib is shoved in there. They have no room to play in their bedrooms and no room for toys.

Considering the house was gifted to them by Tims parents. They could use money to decorate the house. The only room they decorated was the livingroom and Ella constantly has piles of washing & rubbish thrown everywhere. To be fair they should invest in a dryer or washing line and Tim should get off his bum & tidy up instead of posing like a 15 year old crip member gangster

The living room could easily be converted to a bedroom, by making the dining room a new livingroom and make the conservatory the new dining room.

Considering they own the house and spend thousands on designer clothes.... they could easily build an extension on the house. Maybe extend the kitchen, and add a downstairs bedroom & bathroom.

And they really need to invest in some outdoor garden furniture and maybe a swingset or something for the kids to play outside and sit down. Instead of being trapped in that house all the time

Anybody else feel like Tim converted to Ellas religion just so he could date a black woman?? He said he has always been obsessed with black women and Ellas parents were strict Christians. He doesn't act religious except when he's preaching at people to make himself look like God. Ella also has issues with being black, said she never liked her hair or skin and wished to be more white.... then marries a white man & praises her kids that have more of white person textured hair and boats about them being light skinned and jumped for joy when Reu came out white and blond.

I mean, surely you marry somebody because you love everything about them, the connection, their personality, their morals. Who the hell gets married based on skin colour. I've dated white & black men. It wasn't colour that made me date them. It was their personality and how they acted and treated me.

I feel like Tim desperately wants to be black and Ella wants to be white. I think interracial couples & mixing of races & cultutes is just beautiful. But just planning to marry a certain race means u literally married based on race not true love. Tim & ella even said before things like they dont believe their soul mates but they chose to be and they chose to make a relationship. Im sorry it doesnt sound like love to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
And there’s me thinking they were actually going to come back from their ‘ break ‘ with some interesting content for once. Here we go again, me me me 🥱 and what's worse is the people in the comments claiming they are the kids aunties😂😂😂😂
Was the dog back??

Reactions: 2
I’m ngl I didn’t even watch it, when I was a few seconds in and saw it was just them two sat in front of the camera I clicked off 🙈 sorry xx
I don't blame you. I was just hoping you would know because I have no plans of watching it. Lol

Reactions: 3
Baby number 7!
Jeez I don’t know how they even find the time to do the deed.
Where is another baby going to sleep? Their house is bursting at the seams isn’t it?!

Perhaps they could have used their fake Isolation time to sort out their sh*t tip of a house?
That is absolutely disgusting, I’m really surprised that Tim didn’t edited that out, as that doesn’t show “supermum” Ella in a good light!

I think that they should give up their bedroom so that all their children have their own space. As an adult do you really need a bedroom, when your children are sleeping on top of each other.. NO! “Dim & is Elladerberry” (whoever came up with this name for them is a genius🤣) could surely get a sofa bed that could go either in the front room or conservatory. You gotta work with the space that you have.

I don't think Hosanna likes to look after her siblings. I think it's just her job role and she is used to it & doesn't know any different.

Agreed Tim & Ella pose like their Jayz & Beyonce. Their fully convinced their cool & trendy. Dress eenagers too

Totally agree the girls room is awful & full of junk. Halle & Harper share a bed & now Houstons massive crib is shoved in there. They have no room to play in their bedrooms and no room for toys.

Considering the house was gifted to them by Tims parents. They could use money to decorate the house. The only room they decorated was the livingroom and Ella constantly has piles of washing & rubbish thrown everywhere. To be fair they should invest in a dryer or washing line and Tim should get off his bum & tidy up instead of posing like a 15 year old crip member gangster

The living room could easily be converted to a bedroom, by making the dining room a new livingroom and make the conservatory the new dining room.

Considering they own the house and spend thousands on designer clothes.... they could easily build an extension on the house. Maybe extend the kitchen, and add a downstairs bedroom & bathroom.

And they really need to invest in some outdoor garden furniture and maybe a swingset or something for the kids to play outside and sit down. Instead of being trapped in that house all the time

Anybody else feel like Tim converted to Ellas religion just so he could date a black woman?? He said he has always been obsessed with black women and Ellas parents were strict Christians. He doesn't act religious except when he's preaching at people to make himself look like God. Ella also has issues with being black, said she never liked her hair or skin and wished to be more white.... then marries a white man & praises her kids that have more of white person textured hair and boats about them being light skinned and jumped for joy when Reu came out white and blond.

I mean, surely you marry somebody because you love everything about them, the connection, their personality, their morals. Who the hell gets married based on skin colour. I've dated white & black men. It wasn't colour that made me date them. It was their personality and how they acted and treated me.

I feel like Tim desperately wants to be black and Ella wants to be white. I think interracial couples & mixing of races & cultutes is just beautiful. But just planning to marry a certain race means u literally married based on race not true love. Tim & ella even said before things like they dont believe their soul mates but they chose to be and they chose to make a relationship. Im sorry it doesnt sound like love to me.
Spot on! I always thought that their isn’t any REAL chemistry between them. I think Elladerberry is more into Dim, than Dim is into Elladerberry!!!🤣 sorry but these names for them are hilarious, can we all refer to them with their new names please!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Another new tracksuit at over £100. Think he needs to invest in a stylist and get rid of his tit chavtastic wardrobe, his stupid squinty eyes and learn how a man his age should dress, not like a teenager hanging round street corners looking to buy drugs. X

Attachments

• Heart
Another new tracksuit at over £100. Think he needs to invest in a stylist and get rid of his tit chavtastic wardrobe, his stupid squinty eyes and learn how a man his age should dress, not like a teenager hanging round street corners looking to buy drugs. X
He wants to be American so bad😭😭

Reactions: 2
Sometimes I read through the comments of their videos and wonder are these real people? Some of them are just really, really strange. Am I the only one who thinks so?? Some of the comments are borderline creepy when it comes to the kids. Others are complete nonsense. And most are just folks repeating the same thing video after video. 'Oh, the kids are so pretty, smart, talented, and well behaved' and 'ella and Tim are the best parents on the planet' 'if most folks raised their kids like ella and tim, the world would be a better place' 'when are you guys going to buy a house?' 'I hope it's twin boys' 'it's twin boys' 'a little brother for rue, please!'And other repeated stuff 🙄

• Haha
These lots are on channel 5s milkshake aren't they?! A programme about "going green" and the "5 r's..reuse,recycle,repair, refused and reduce". It's completely laughable it's a well known fact and David Attenborough's said himself the best way to be greener and help the planet is to STOP having so many children and increasing the planets population. Back in the old days it was the done thing to have 10 kids; religion, no contraception, backwards thinking about a womans purpose/duty and the infant/child death rate. Makes me cringe everytime it's on tbh. Feel like emailing milkshake 🤣🤣

Reactions: 12
probs having another girl, imagine all them girls in that chicken pen of a room, yes they should defo extend the house and create another bedroom!!!
if it were a boy, how would that work cause the boys room is literally a box room.
i read someone said they weren’t takin the piss about hosannas eyes - me either. But i’ve noticed that about both heze and hosannas eyes actually you know!

• Haha
&& let’s be honest I don’t think any of us want some of that grimwade swag, yahhh heardddd meeee?? 😂 she dresses the kids unbelievable chavy. No thanks. Seems like they only buy Heze new clothes ( multiple Nike sets ) and the rest just get hand me downs 😂🥱

I wouldn’t be surprised if they lied about having covid just so Ella had a reason to stay in bed all day.

• Haha
&& let’s be honest I don’t think any of us want some of that grimwade swag, yahhh heardddd meeee?? 😂 she dresses the kids unbelievable chavy. No thanks. Seems like they only buy Heze new clothes ( multiple Nike sets ) and the rest just get hand me downs 😂🥱

I wouldn’t be surprised if they lied about having covid just so Ella had a reason to stay in bed all day.
The matching outfits for the girls they use to do was a bit much too

Reactions: 4
That is absolutely disgusting, I’m really surprised that Tim didn’t edited that out, as that doesn’t show “supermum” Ella in a good light!

I think that they should give up their bedroom so that all their children have their own space. As an adult do you really need a bedroom, when your children are sleeping on top of each other.. NO! “Dim & is Elladerberry” (whoever came up with this name for them is a genius🤣) could surely get a sofa bed that could go either in the front room or conservatory. You gotta work with the space that you have.

Spot on! I always thought that their isn’t any REAL chemistry between them. I think Elladerberry is more into Dim, than Dim is into Elladerberry!!!🤣 sorry but these names for them are hilarious, can we all refer to them with their new names please!!
I couldn't help myself but to rename her Elladerberry... thinking she cured the world of covid with elderberries. What a donkey....

Yea Tim can keep his Grimwade swag.... i for sure don't want any....

And what's with the "ya heard meee"..... No Tim, we didn't hear you BECAUSE Houston is screeching & screaming at the top of her lungs like a strangled cat every 2 seconds & nobody is teaching her to stop.

WARNING to all viewers, do not use headphones while Houston is around as you will be left with a burst eardrum & tinnitus.

NAME SUGGESTIONS FOR BABY GRIMWADE #7. My guesses are:

▪︎Holy
▪︎Heaven
▪︎Halo
▪︎Harmony
▪︎Headache
▪︎Homeschool
▪︎Hairstyle
▪︎Heartburn
▪︎Happy Birthday to ya
▪︎Hospital
▪︎Housekeeper
▪︎Hearddd Meeee
▪︎HipHop
▪︎HardWork
▪︎Hoodrat
▪︎Hotel Getaway
▪︎Hiiiii Guys
▪︎Huzakiah/Hizariah/Hakaliyah/Hozamiya (Something mental to match Hezekiah & Hazariah)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Perhaps they could have used their fake Isolation time to sort out their sh*t tip of a house?
I totally agree, the house was like a tip!! They must have been so eager to film that they forgot to hide their tit….where the hell do they put everything in that tiny little house??? Then lazy arse prattling on about their new viewers and how people missed them because their part of their daily life!! I bet they bought the views 😂😂 The kids were soooo fake it was embarrassing to watch 😩😩

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.