The Grimwade Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be honest they shouldn't have brought Hosanna to that audition during covid. There was no need for extra people to turn up unexpected especially with restrictions and lockdowns UK. They were just hoping she would get a part so Tim & Ella could keep the money
True and COVID or not I used to attend auditions and no way on earth would I bring a plus one. It’s not the done thing! These seem like pushy parents..

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I can see there being jealousy and resentment in the future between the children.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
They had dogs previously?!? They need reporting to RSPCA
Yes they had x2 Spaniels as puppies 18m-2yr ago, they dint last very long. Was alot of fuss about them but then suddenly they were no longer in vlogs! This one will be no different.

Reactions: 5
Yes they had x2 Spaniels as puppies 18m-2yr ago, they dint last very long. Was alot of fuss about them but then suddenly they were no longer in vlogs! This one will be no different.
Not even an explanation.. wow they shouldn’t own dogs again

I cant exactly remember, i dont think there was an initial explanation but then they got called out n folks asking where they are so they glanced over it quickly and moved on.

To me, if there at home "bored" as Tim put it they could be having great fun with the puppy. Maybe Tim could muck his shithole of a garden out n make it nice for the doggy. No need to be bored. He could also decorare the girls bedroom instead of the wallpaper ripped walls they do have. Theres plenty to do.

Also just found this, £790 for a pair of Louboutin sneakers! Appears Tim and Ella just treat themselves rather than the kids who make them the money.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I can see there being jealousy and resentment in the future between the children.
There already is. Heze is jealous & it showed in their sports days. Been a few videos about jealousy between the girls too

I noticed this too! The poor dog curled up on the fireplace surround with no bed!

If they toilet are in isolation I’m pretty sure it’s EASIER to look after a dog… you don’t need to take it on walks and you’ve got plenty of time at home to okay/train it.
She did say a few weeks ago that her friends been walking it… so not really any effort from them

Yeah, they were like it's really hard with astro, and I'm like how?? They were complaining about having to take care of him and I don't understand.
They got dogs before that they weren't capable of looking after. Very cruel if they dump this dog too like the others. And its terrible to bring a dog into a tiny, cramped house with no room a million kids. Especially when they never leave the house or use the garden. They dont even appear to have a proper dog bed or dog items. I doubt they will bother to train or stimulate the dog. They wont have him for long

I dont blame you if you do because those children would thrive in school. They are missing out on so much education, knowledge and social interaction

Reactions: 3
I cant exactly remember, i dont think there was an initial explanation but then they got called out n folks asking where they are so they glanced over it quickly and moved on.

To me, if there at home "bored" as Tim put it they could be having great fun with the puppy. Maybe Tim could muck his shithole of a garden out n make it nice for the doggy. No need to be bored. He could also decorare the girls bedroom instead of the wallpaper ripped walls they do have. Theres plenty to do.

Also just found this, £790 for a pair of Louboutin sneakers! Appears Tim and Ella just treat themselves rather than the kids who make them the money.
So Christian like!!

Reactions: 3
To be honest they shouldn't have brought Hosanna to that audition during covid. There was no need for extra people to turn up unexpected especially with restrictions and lockdowns UK. They were just hoping she would get a part so Tim & Ella could keep the money
The advert was for the current asda add for school uniform that has the drill song.
E66BA355-1911-471B-AA49-141A83DD86AD.png

• Haha
The advert was for the current asda add for school uniform that has the drill song.View attachment 705444
Oh the irony here. Advertising school uniforms when they dont go to school. Feels slightly hypocritical to me. They dont approve of schools and what children are taught but they will happily cash in on it x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh the irony here. Advertising school uniforms when they dont go to school. Feels slightly hypocritical to me. They dont approve of schools and what children are taught but they will happily cash in on it x
When you think about it like that it’s very hypocritical your children star in a back to school advert but don’t actually go to school. 😂😂
The children work so that their parents can buy tacky designer clothes and basketball jerseys.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
The advert was for the current asda add for school uniform that has the drill song.View attachment 705444
Can somebody please tell me, Why the hell are they advertising school uniforms when they have never been to school ???

And the big rant Tim & Ella did before saying any adverts and brand deals they do must be close to their heart and not about the money...... omg these people are ridiculous

• Angry
Can somebody please tell me, Why the hell are they advertising school uniforms when they have never been to school ???

And the big rant Tim & Ella did before saying any adverts and brand deals they do must be close to their heart and not about the money...... omg these people are ridiculous
And have they really never attended a school Monday to Friday? Not even Heze?? If so what the fudge are they actually playing at the most lazy parents ever. Their days consist of Ella doing the kids hair and basically just her and Tim filming their ego filled conversations..

• Sad
And have they really never attended a school Monday to Friday? Not even Heze?? If so what the fudge are they actually playing at the most lazy parents ever. Their days consist of Ella doing the kids hair and basically just her and Tim filming their ego filled conversations..
When Heze was 4 years old he went to school for 6 weeks and they pulled him out of school. The rest of the kids have never been to school before. Not even for a day

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
If so what the fudge are they actually playing at the most lazy parents ever. Their days consist of Ella doing the kids hair and basically just her and Tim filming their ego filled conversations..
Precisely, and sending their children out to work to pay for their designer treats. :(

Reactions: 7
When Heze was 4 years old he went to school for 6 weeks and they pulled him out of school. The rest of the kids have never been to school before. Not even for a day
Oh no no no no…. That is not right. Was there a particular reason they pulled him out?? What are they thinking. Yeah fair enough they talk well but that’s only because they copy what they hear. Academically there’s nothing there. Manners alone are not going to get them anywhere in life! The LAZIEST ever. I’m shocked .. really dislike them

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Oh no no no no…. That is not right. Was there a particular reason they pulled him out?? What are they thinking. Yeah fair enough they talk well but that’s only because they copy what they hear. Academically there’s nothing there. Manners alone are not going to get them anywhere in life! The LAZIEST ever. I’m shocked .. really dislike them
They said they pulled him out because the other kids weren't listening in class and their naughty behaviour was scaring Heze. They didn't want him to be influenced.

I really dislike them too. Tim is a lazy
egotistical dreamer, a poor excuse for a man and Ella enables it. She can't believe her good fortune landing Tim and with her Christian standing, she let's him lead everything and would never say no to him.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.