The Grimwade Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know! She started going on about how they had serious conversations about their relationship and where it was headed and how they would be married and have 6 kids blah blah but she was only 14 at the time. What the hell lol
I find them talking like that odd considering between the time they met and when they became official it was many years because Ella’s parents were so against them being together

Reactions: 7
They talk like they’re so knowledgeable 🙄

We are not fooled!

vlogs with just them talking 😫

Reactions: 8
I know! She started going on about how they had serious conversations about their relationship and where it was headed and how they would be married and have 6 kids blah blah but she was only 14 at the time. What the hell lol
Talking out of their behinds as always. What nonsensical fairytale claptrap is Ella on about? Being 14 and coming from a heavily supervised Christian background. I have no doubt being married and having lots of kids was her fantasy…. And her wishes came true.Worryingly. After all any fantasies most people may have held about their futures at 14 were neither nuanced nor based in reality. Ella’s were based on her reality to a certain extent. That is the difference. Of course she over egged the pudding for effect. Conversations? Wonder how they went at 14 and 17? Thought was around the time he was trying to make it as a rapper 🙄But this latest load of nonsense is aimed at their oversees mainly US followers. It’s just drivel to re enforces their ‘brand’.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Anyone watched this yet? The Real Morning Routine.

The interviewing the kids about their breakfast 🙄 the poor children didn’t know if they were talking to their mum or the “subscribers”

Ella saying her and Tim had a late night so she’s taking over vlogging whilst he catches up?! 🥴 Granted she said due to family members passing but still taking care of 6 kids is no joke.

Interesting that she has cleaner come once a week.

Also still no sign of home schooling 🤷🏾‍♀️

• Sad

The interviewing the kids about their breakfast 🙄 the poor children didn’t know if they were talking to their mum or the “subscribers”

Ella saying her and Tim had a late night so she’s taking over vlogging whilst he catches up?! 🥴 Granted she said due to family members passing but still taking care of 6 kids is no joke.

They're awful, totally exploiting their children for views

• Sad
Reactions: 5
They're awful, totally exploiting their children for views
It was the way Ella said Rue’s full name gushing about him starting football. I get it’s going to be fun for him but is there any reason to act and play up to the cameras.

It’s this vlog for me, I remember ages ago watching another vlog where Halle mentioned wanting to play football like Heze. And Ella saying she was reluctant to allow her as she wanted her to stay feminine and it didn’t fit their Christian values of gender roles. I’m sure there’s nothing in the bible saying girls can’t play football.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
It was the way Ella said Rue’s full name gushing about him starting football. I get it’s going to be fun for him but is there any reason to act and play up to the cameras.

It’s this vlog for me, I remember ages ago watching another vlog where Halle mentioned wanting to play football like Heze. And Ella saying she was reluctant to allow her as she wanted her to stay feminine and it didn’t fit their Christian values of gender roles. I’m sure there’s nothing in the bible saying girls can’t play football.
Yeah this made me sad, what do the girls get to do? They should all be doing something dance, gymnastics whatever. The girls just get to stay at home and be mummy’s little helpers 😐

Yeah this made me sad, what do the girls get to do? They should all be doing something dance, gymnastics whatever. The girls just get to stay at home and be mummy’s little helpers 😐
The girls did cheerleading. Not sure if they still
do though

Reactions: 2
The new video.. the boys 3 for god sake. He was having a laugh saying he had 5 girlfriends and mr preacher himself Tim telling him a naughty boy and all grown up stuff. He’s THREE !
It drives me bonkers when they start chastising Reu and questioning him as though he's a teenager! In one vid, his mom criticized him for coloring outside the lines. He's THREE. He's supposed to color like that. Reu used to be so silly and lively. I see him slowly turning into a Stepford child just like the older ones. So sad.

I thought about that, too. I wonder if Halle still has that interest. The parents are trying to turn Reu into a little Heze. They even have his hair in a little bun now! Reu did not show a natural interest in football. It was forced on him. I remember him playing with trucks and cars, and Heze would come and start rolling the football to Reu. I guess Tim is banking on one of them becoming a famous footballer, so he can work even less than he already does.

I thought about that, too. I wonder if Halle still has that interest. The parents are trying to turn Reu into a little Heze. They even have his hair in a little bun now! Reu did not show a natural interest in football. It was forced on him. I remember him playing with trucks and cars, and Heze would come and start rolling the football to Reu. I guess Tim is banking on one of them becoming a famous footballer, so he can work even less than he already does.
Talking out of their behinds as always. What nonsensical fairytale claptrap is Ella on about? Being 14 and coming from a heavily supervised Christian background. I have no doubt being married and having lots of kids was her fantasy…. And her wishes came true.Worryingly. After all any fantasies most people may have held about their futures at 14 were neither nuanced nor based in reality. Ella’s were based on her reality to a certain extent. That is the difference. Of course she over egged the pudding for effect. Conversations? Wonder how they went at 14 and 17? Thought was around the time he was trying to make it as a rapper 🙄But this latest load of nonsense is aimed at their oversees mainly US followers. It’s just drivel to re enforces their ‘brand’.
I'm in the U.S. I find the fawning comments of their U.S. fans nauseating. The admirers are always talking about how well-behaved and mature the children are. Why do they think the children are like that? It's unnatural. Tim gives me a very creepy vibe. I can imagine him completely going off on the children and Ella if they don't do exactly what he says, or if they "mess up" while filming.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 6

Their content is just aimed at the American market what’s with the mom business sorry but it’s mum. Reading the comments is so funny I think their American viewers have really romanticised them being English. Tim is the perfect gentlemen when In reality he’s doesn’t work sits around all day editing YouTube videos wow! 😂 The way he drops slang acting like he’s cool is sooo annoying. As a POC it’s actually so frustrating seeing him impersonate what he thinks the way all black people act. Then you’ve got Ella pretending like she doesn’t know what’s going on and is clueless letting her man do all the talking and rambling. I’m so intrigued by what the kids will be like when they’re older with very little education. I know we only see a small part of their day through their sub par vlogs but I really don’t think they actually teach the kids. What happens if Heze doesn’t make it as a footballer what’s the back up plan?
I'm in the U.S. and these parents are the worst. I don't take anything out on the children because they're just pawns in their parents' twisted dreams (especially Tim). I think you're right. Their overzealous U.S. American fans are enamored by the English accent and overbearing religiosity. Whenever I comment on the videos, I get so many hateful responses. This family is highly fake and staged. I don't know why everyone can't see that.

Reactions: 9
I'm in the U.S. and these parents are the worst. I don't take anything out on the children because they're just pawns in their parents' twisted dreams (especially Tim). I think you're right. Their overzealous U.S. American fans are enamored by the English accent and overbearing religiosity. Whenever I comment on the videos, I get so many hateful responses. This family is highly fake and staged. I don't know why everyone can't see that.
What do you comment that gets the hate?

Tim was probably up late gaming…. So as ever. Ellie valiantly pushes on with crap content… hasn’t occurred to the woman that he should be helping with the kids🙄. Glad Tim -oops I mean Ellie decided to employ a cleaner. Laboutouns, a cleaner.. What next? Regular days out? Actual home schooling? Tim lifting a finger….I’m delirious with anticipation.

• Haha
They’ve got another dog after dumping the last 2 puppies. Sickened. Not even gonna hate watch them anymore

• Angry
I wonder how much they make with youtube? I know they mentioned moving in a vlog a couple of months ago but I thought they definitely would have done it by now if they were making a good income from it

Reactions: 2
They’ve got another dog after dumping the last 2 puppies. Sickened. Not even gonna hate watch them anymore
How are they (Ella) going to have time to look after them also! Why did they go all the way to Yorkshire to get them?

at least they got hypoallergenic dogs! 🤦🏾‍♀️ Seems like they are only getting one dog but still 🥴

where is the home schooling?! 🤷🏾‍♀️

Reactions: 1
How are they (Ella) going to have time to look after them also! Why did they go all the way to Yorkshire to get them?

at least they got hypoallergenic dogs! 🤦🏾‍♀️ Seems like they are only getting one dog but still 🥴

where is the home schooling?! 🤷🏾‍♀️
They're literally doing all they can to keep their content up. I'd be so surprised if they're earning enough to move to a bigger house. What's more likely is that their current house has appreciated in value and they can get something bigger.
Their main fan base is in the States and our homes are tiny compared to theirs. What we'd consider decent looks like a welfare home to them, so I'm not surprised they're getting so many comments.
Even by our standards, that house looks so crowded now!

Reactions: 4

It was cute to see Rue enjoy his football session. I may be reading to much into this but why’re the girls always the cheerleaders and never the players it would be nice to see them participating in some form of sport. It doesn’t even have to be stereotypical girl sort I feel like the girls could actually be decent at football also.

I really didn't like the puppy video.

They may have asked the lady if she minded being filmed but they didn't really give her a choice because they were already filming her in the first place!

I don't think the children were well behaved at all, they clearly don't know how to behave around someone else's pets! You don't go into someone's house and start screaming, fussing over them at the same time and picking them up! I know they were excited but they should have all sat there and let the puppies come to them.

I don't even know why they are getting a dog considering that they got rid of the last two!

I think they came across as being really rude making a video when they were supposed to be going there to look at puppies.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.