The Grimwade Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can already predict a toxic , unhealthy , competitive and extremely jealous relationship happening between the three oldest girls as they become teenagers and adults but especially between Hosanna and Halle as they get older. They have those girls competing with eachother with their looks and it’s very clear Hosanna is already struggling with how she looks and from comments the poor kid has made in videos you can tell she feels Halle is the prettier sister. I can see Hosanna battling with a lot of insecurities the older she gets comparing herself and it could damage her relationship with Halle especially which I wouldn’t wish to happen on any sisters I hope it doesn’t happen. It doesn’t help that they’re all in an agency for modelling. They have this obsession of wanting all their kids to become well known or famous in some way. They want the boys to be famous from ‘talent’ and the girls to have careers based on how they look. I know the world will always need child models for clothes etc I understand but I don’t like the possible damage it can do to young girls as it has them thinking about their looks from an extremely young age.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I can already predict a toxic , unhealthy , competitive and extremely jealous relationship happening between the three oldest girls as they become teenagers and adults but especially between Hosanna and Halle as they get older. They have those girls competing with eachother with their looks and it’s very clear Hosanna is already struggling with how she looks and from comments the poor kid has made in videos you can tell she feels Halle is the prettier sister. I can see Hosanna battling with a lot of insecurities the older she gets comparing herself and it could damage her relationship with Halle especially which I wouldn’t wish to happen on any sisters I hope it doesn’t happen. It doesn’t help that they’re all in an agency for modelling. They have this obsession of wanting all their kids to become well known or famous in some way. They want the boys to be famous from ‘talent’ and the girls to have careers based on how they look. I know the world will always need child models for clothes etc I understand but I don’t like the possible damage it can do to young girls as it has them thinking about their looks from an extremely young age.
There’s a difference in thinking your child is talented and could do well in child modelling and forcing them into it for your own gratification. But I can’t help but feel it’s more about easy income for the family cos Tim doesn’t actually want to graft for his large family.

Reactions: 11
I could post how much I dislike Tim and Ella Grimwade and their YouTube channel everyday. I particularly dislike bone idle Tim. Ella’s image as a submissive doormat is really annoying. They and their kids live in a full to bursting house - which isn’t a crime in itself many people have to live in overcrowded conditions- only venturing out for church and a bit of supermarket shopping for content. Actually that’s not true Tim takes Heze to football. The content is an absolute disgrace. It has no flair whatsoever.
As for their parenting. It’s clueless show boating really. The children have very little contact with children outside their family. Everything they do is heavily monitored. It’s also contradictory Heze kicking that silly ball around wherever he goes the supermarket, hospital, kitchen, bedroom. Why?! It would be seen as unnecessary and unacceptable behaviour for most parents. It is also worryingly sexist.The girls are taught to keep house and help look after younger siblings. The girls are are also dressed all same in awful uniform like outfits. Further pushing the clan like mentality and getting them to identify as a unit and not as individuals. When the children do venture out, it’s to ride up and down the pavement in front of their home. Or Ella is talking to camera with the kids interjecting with their learnt smiles. Really?! Ella will go along with anything Tim suggests no matter how ill conceived. After all Tim is the head of the family and she believes that Tim’s ideas are for the good of the whole family. Not realising they are crap and half baked. She is one of those people that can survive on very little sleep so does everything, home schooling, cooking cleaning a knocking out babies in close succession. Tim chose wisely. Ella wanted a husband. Not sure how long the ‘brand’ will last but even cults have revolts and the dreaded teenage hormones are yet to hit the Grimwade household. I think it’s really just a matter of time.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
When are the children home schooled??! They are always doing everything but during the day!

Reactions: 9
When are the children home schooled??! They are always doing everything but during the day!
The only homeschooling that goes on in my opinion is when they’re playing up to the camera. I’m not seeing how they fit it all in.

The only homeschooling that goes on in my opinion is when they’re playing up to the camera. I’m not seeing how they fit it all in.
I see on their stories the dining table is always away. They sometimes are reading or colouring on a table in the conservatory but you are right I have only seen actual schooling when staged for the vlogs!

Reactions: 8
I agree 100%. Between Heze and the football and the girls making up those dances, as well as these gigs they've got coming in and filming their Milkshake show, there is no way that meaningful daily schooling goes on. None.

It's such a shame that the kids play up to the canara. Harper's youthful genuineness has gone now - she's joined her older siblings in saying things for effect and perpetually posing for the canara. I really hope the parents get a grip soon.

Even the youngest Houston reacts by screeching when the camera is on to film a vlog & she is only 15 months old. By screeching I mean been very vocal it isn't meant in a negative way towards the child

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I see on their stories the dining table is always away. They sometimes are reading or colouring on a table in the conservatory but you are right I have only seen actual schooling when staged for the vlogs!
I think it’s sad they don’t have a actual work space for the children to work. It’s been said before there house is too small but later down the line this could effect the way they see work and play.

The new video.. the boys 3 for god sake. He was having a laugh saying he had 5 girlfriends and mr preacher himself Tim telling him a naughty boy and all grown up stuff. He’s THREE !

• Sick
The new video.. the boys 3 for god sake. He was having a laugh saying he had 5 girlfriends and mr preacher himself Tim telling him a naughty boy and all grown up stuff. He’s THREE !
Like I’ve said time and time again. The parenting is preachy and and not developmentally appropriate. The Puritan stance is in appropriate and just fuels the children’s fear of the outside world as being a scary place.Any sane parent would realise Reu at 3 hasn’t the understanding to know what he is saying or that at his age ....newsflash,dumb parents that girlfriends are friends...so what he says should not be taken literally...but they are experts in the field of parent... because they live in each other’s pockets... putting an adult interpretation on what a child says is ridiculous and suspect....but once again idiot dad Tim ‘I’ll do anything for content’ wades in for fear or tarnishing the ‘brand’. With a confusing unnecessary wordy telling off.... Is there no end to this man’s stupidity? You know what I’ll answer that..NO!

I don’t know why Tim acts like he’d whiter than white Hollier than thou...Rue is soo cute let him have his 5 girlfriends it’s not like he’s going to remember saying that. I think putting your kids on YouTube week in week out acting up to the camera is doing more damage..

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I feel embarrassed for them while I watched it I was cringing. In my experience with my own kids when a child makes a friend of the opposite sex at school they often refer to them as a boy/girlfriend it just means that they really have clicked with that person perfectly innocent. The way they reacted proves how much they control their kids lives.

So Ella has taken the girls on a birthday treat for Hosanna. So is Tim home schooling?

Why do they always do everything in the shared drive and not in the garden?! Is it just me that would be that neighbour thinking ffs play in your own garden! 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So Ella has taken the girls on a birthday treat for Hosanna. So is Tim home schooling?

Why do they always do everything in the shared drive and not in the garden?! Is it just me that would be that neighbour thinking ffs play in your own garden! 😄
That's exactly what I thought. Why don't they ever film in their back garden? If I was their neighbour I'd be really peed off at them and that constant football kicking.

• Haha
Just watched the vlog. Why did they do that bubble dome thing on the drive?!! They have a garden lol

Reactions: 3
On IG stories they are all on a train to London then next story only some of them are at whatever London station but we will have to wait till Tuesday vlog find out why?! 🤷🏾‍♀️ Not sure if that was cos they are going to different places or Tim didn’t get off the train 😂

Just watched the vlog. Why did they do that bubble dome thing on the drive?!! They have a garden lol
I know! I honestly would be that neighbour pulling into street saying” wtf they doing now don’t they have a back garden like the rest of us?! “

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
It was the way Ella was rushing around trying to get everything done before they left to go get the girls nails done in the last vlog for me. I don’t get why Tim didn’t just put the camera down and actually step in and help. He just kept going on about how Ella was feeling unwell the previous day but still managed to pull it together. He’s actually the laziest most preachiest man alive.

Reactions: 14
It was the way Ella was rushing around trying to get everything done before they left to go get the girls nails done in the last vlog for me. I don’t get why Tim didn’t just put the camera down and actually step in and help. He just kept going on about how Ella was feeling unwell the previous day but still managed to pull it together. He’s actually the laziest most preachiest man alive.
Same! Why can’t he put the camera on a tripod and then give her a hand. Then the fact she had to take Houston with them all as well 🤦🏾‍♀️ He literally thinks his “job” is to is to just film!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.