The Grimwade Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same! Why can’t he put the camera on a tripod and then give her a hand. Then the fact she had to take Houston with them all as well 🤦🏾‍♀️ He literally thinks his “job” is to is to just film!
The comment section on their vlogs are full women gassing up saying how much of a leader he is...Sorry what without Ella he’d be lost!!! Plus is filming is average it’s not like she’s editing the vlogs with any cool transitions.

Reactions: 12
The comment section on their vlogs are full women gassing up saying how much of a leader he is...Sorry what without Ella he’d be lost!!! Plus is filming is average it’s not like she’s editing the vlogs with any cool transitions.
I get the impression that he sits all day gaming and “editing” vlogs. I think in the vlog where Reu hurt himself recently something was said like Halle was playing the game so Tim didn’t lose/die. He will be outside with Heze and Reu sometimes.

Also the one where they went to the “Jamaican Market” and Ella had Reu In the pushchair he did not want to be in there he could have stayed at home poor thing!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Well the vlog about Hosanna’s toe. Ella having to take Houston with her and hosanna to A &E says it all really. Fair enough they waited till 10pm and all the kids were in bed, Tim probably stayed gaming all night!

Well the vlog about Hosanna’s toe. Ella having to take Houston with her and hosanna to A &E says it all really. Fair enough they waited till 10pm and all the kids were in bed, Tim probably stayed gaming all night!
I know it wasn't an emergency & in the vlog it was mentioned that the accident happened at Tim's parent's house but surely the accident happened in the afternoon.Why then did it take them until 10pm to get to the hospital? surely Tim could of made tea, done the bedtime routine for once. I am sure Heze, Halle, & even Harper know the bedtime routine off by heart & Reu is the only one who may need a bit of help. Is he that disconnected & incapable of looking after his children?.
I just don't think it is fair that Ella has to do the nurturing, she & Hosanna looked knackered while Tim is at home with all the other kids who are sleeping he has nothing to do.

Reactions: 4
I know it wasn't an emergency & in the vlog it was mentioned that the accident happened at Tim's parent's house but surely the accident happened in the afternoon.Why then did it take them until 10pm to get to the hospital? surely Tim could of made tea, done the bedtime routine for once. I am sure Heze, Halle, & even Harper know the bedtime routine off by heart & Reu is the only one who may need a bit of help. Is he that disconnected & incapable of looking after his children?.
I just don't think it is fair that Ella has to do the nurturing, she & Hosanna looked knackered while Tim is at home with all the other kids who are sleeping he has nothing to do.
Thought the same thing! But to be honest I really don’t think Hosanna needed to go to A&E for that. It was for the vlog.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Yeah I mean he is home all day every day so he should know how the house runs. If he isn’t capable of stepping in when you have six kids that’s a lot on Ella’s plate.

I can't believe the title of their video was: DESPITE YOUTUBE AND FAME WE'RE JUST A NORMAL FAMILY

Talk about up themselves, they really think their something special don't they? Do they seriously think they are famous? Compared to other You tubers they are literally nothing.

They are always preaching about respect so why don't they start by teaching their son to have some respect and stop kicking a football around shops? Why don't they teach their daughters to respect themselves and stop dancing to explicit songs and posting it on the internet.

She talks about appreciating the way God made her yet she continuously dyes her hair, smears herself in makeup, has fake eyelashes and fake nails... I am not saying there is anything wrong with that but she literally contradicts herself. If she was truly happy with the way she was made she wouldn't be so 'Fake'.

There whole life evolves around her sons football! What about the girls are they not as important and special? It's like she worships the ground he walks on and panders to his every need yet the girls are treated so differently. I really hope that he doesn't turn into a copy of his father who literally does nothing and the girls all and up following in her footsteps and become like her waiting hand and foot on their future partners and sons.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I can't believe the title of their video was: DESPITE YOUTUBE AND FAME WE'RE JUST A NORMAL FAMILY

Talk about up themselves, they really think their something special don't they? Do they seriously think they are famous? Compared to other You tubers they are literally nothing.

They are always preaching about respect so why don't they start by teaching their son to have some respect and stop kicking a football around shops? Why don't they teach their daughters to respect themselves and stop dancing to explicit songs and posting it on the internet.

She talks about appreciating the way God made her yet she continuously dyes her hair, smears herself in makeup, has fake eyelashes and fake nails... I am not saying there is anything wrong with that but she literally contradicts herself. If she was truly happy with the way she was made she wouldn't be so 'Fake'.

There whole life evolves around her sons football! What about the girls are they not as important and special? It's like she worships the ground he walks on and panders to his every need yet the girls are treated so differently. I really hope that he doesn't turn into a copy of his father who literally does nothing and the girls all and up following in her footsteps and become like her waiting hand and foot on their future partners and sons.
I noticed the last two shopping trips with the whole family only the boys (including Tim) got stuff.

Reactions: 5
I noticed the last two shopping trips with the whole family only the boys (including Tim) got stuff.
I noticed this also, I felt a bit bad for the girls when the boys got shin pads and they had to work out how much stuff cost. I’m really sorry but that’s not home schooling it’s applying knowledge to the real world but I really don’t think they properly home school any of the children.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
It's like they are trying to be one of those old fashioned Christian families where the girls and woman have to do all the cooking, cleaning, washing and looking after the children and the men and boys get waited on hand a foot and don't have to do anything.

The only problem is, in those kinds of families the Man of the house actually goes out to work and provides for his family... It doesn't really work out with this lot because Tim doesn't work :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's like they are trying to be one of those old fashioned Christian families where the girls and woman have to do all the cooking, cleaning, washing and looking after the children and the men and boys get waited on hand a foot and don't have to do anything.

The only problem is, in those kinds of families the Man of the house actually goes out to work and provides for his family... It doesn't really work out with this lot because Tim doesn't work :ROFLMAO:
Yes exactly! I’m all for traditional set ups but Tim don’t put in a hard days graft anywhere 😂
How do you submit or cater to a husband who doesn’t provide?! How do you look up to him, what is she getting out of it?
I’d love to know what her family think! I don’t think her mum looks like the type that would like a lazy son in law!

I noticed this also, I felt a bit bad for the girls when the boys got shin pads and they had to work out how much stuff cost. I’m really sorry but that’s not home schooling it’s applying knowledge to the real world but I really don’t think they properly home school any of the children.
They don’t. I watch mainly IG stories and that table isn’t always out. Most of the time seems like they don’t get ready to late in the morning. If Ella is cooking and cleaning etc and Tim is editing 🙄 what type of home schooling would they be getting anyway? Most of the time they are just doing workbooks. I don’t know how they will teach secondary school curriculum!

In the latest vlog "We haven't got anything for our son's birthday because . ." Is a misleading title as it about them explaining that they have have lost a family member & that they are not coping well coming to terms with it. They didn't really need to mention Heze's birthday.
My condolences go out to them but surely they could of informed their fans in a more discreet way a post on their Instagram maybe. I hope they consider stepping down from social media for a period of time to allow their families to grieve.

The latest vlog about Houston been a challenging toddler is so boring & drawn out I had to stop watching.
I think Tim & Ella need a reality check all toddlers play up it's called pushing the boundaries to see how much they can get away with & how far they can push their parent(s) before they reach breaking point.
I very much doubt the other five kids didn't do this at some stage in their toddler life. I remember them moaning about Reu & his antics not wanting to go to sleep & keeping the others awake. Wanting to co sleep with them & they couldn't have sex.
I think they are worried they won't be able to control what she says & does when she is older & they are panicking.They should let her be enjoy her toddler years & stop been control freaks

Reactions: 8
The latest vlog about Houston been a challenging toddler is so boring & drawn out I had to stop watching.
I think Tim & Ella need a reality check all toddlers play up it's called pushing the boundaries to see how much they can get away with & how far they can push their parent(s) before they reach breaking point.
I very much doubt the other five kids didn't do this at some stage in their toddler life. I remember them moaning about Reu & his antics not wanting to go to sleep & keeping the others awake. Wanting to co sleep with them & they couldn't have sex.
I think they are worried they won't be able to control what she says & does when she is older & they are panicking.They should let her be enjoy her toddler years & stop been control freaks
They are controlling parents… How about they read a book on child development? I tell you why.. Ella hasn’t the time and Tim thinks he knows it all. Imagine a child pushing boundaries? Everything is good or bad. None of the children’s behaviour is given context. It’s a shame.

• Sad
The new video. There talking like they’ve been in multiple relationships when they’ve only ever been with each other and did I hear that right. Ella was just 14 when they met? How did she know all this tit there spewing at 14!!? Tim was 17

• Sick
The new video. There talking like they’ve been in multiple relationships when they’ve only ever been with each other and did I hear that right. Ella was just 14 when they met? How did she know all this tit there spewing at 14!!? Tim was 17
Omfg they're ridiculous

Reactions: 2
Omfg they're ridiculous
I know! She started going on about how they had serious conversations about their relationship and where it was headed and how they would be married and have 6 kids blah blah but she was only 14 at the time. What the hell lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.