The Grimwade Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reu is 3 today and they’ve given him his own instagram page

I don’t understand why a child needs an instagram page even if the parents are running it
They really use the kids as individual businesses, I get they’re a Family YouTube brand. But why can’t they just post from the main account, I find it so weird that kids nowadays are over exposed so much especially when it’s not actually them posting but their parents.

Reactions: 12
They really use the kids as individual businesses, I get they’re a Family YouTube brand. But why can’t they just post from the main account, I find it so weird that kids nowadays are over exposed so much especially when it’s not actually them posting but their parents.
They post all the same stories on all of them anyway!

Reactions: 4
Is this the family that are on Milkshake on Channel 5? Go green with the Grimwade’s? Makes me laugh how they want to go green but have a big family 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14
I used to like watching this family but have totally gone off of them for thousands of reasons - kids are puppets. Who gets their kids to sit and watch a 2 hour Harry and Megan interview WTF let the kids be kids. And Tim talking and acting like hes some sort of gangster rapper just makes me feel 🤢. Theyve changed for the worse this family and are sooooooo Boring. Kids have no interaction with other kids especially the girls. They maybe polite and well spoken but the kids fight for attention and it feels like they are quite controlled. What parent pretends their baby has gone missing leaving the older daughter in histerics just for you tube views (video quickly got removed). Something just NOT right with this family so much so its worrying especially for the kids. Why is always the kids who really suffer on You tube....

• Heart
Reactions: 16
They've completed lost their way...
The kids at their young age, have become so fake. Everything is done to get comments from the viewers.
The girls' IG account is so cringe, but they're doing anything for max exposure, including looking like hypocrites.
The merchandise is also a bit odd. I really think anyone who buys it is strange.
Trust me, the only reason they got into vlogging was to make money off their kids and they're finally getting their wish.

I used to like watching this family but have totally gone off of them for thousands of reasons - kids are puppets. Who gets their kids to sit and watch a 2 hour Harry and Megan interview WTF let the kids be kids. And Tim talking and acting like hes some sort of gangster rapper just makes me feel 🤢. Theyve changed for the worse this family and are sooooooo Boring. Kids have no interaction with other kids especially the girls. They maybe polite and well spoken but the kids fight for attention and it feels like they are quite controlled. What parent pretends their baby has gone missing leaving the older daughter in histerics just for you tube views (video quickly got removed). Something just NOT right with this family so much so its worrying especially for the kids. Why is always the kids who really suffer on You tube....

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I have recently come across this family. At first I thought they seemed like a nice genuine family; bringing up their children to have good morals and respect. However the more I see of there vidoes the more confused I have become.

They talk alot about manners and being respectful; that kind of thing.

Yet they think it is perfectly acceptable to allow their son to kick a football around a supermarket. And allow there three young daughters to dance to innapropriate music and dance in a way that isnt age appropriate either. Im not blaming the children, I am blaming the parents.

I think they need to re-evaluate there family morals because they say one thing and then do another.

Does anyone else also get the impression that they actually think they are the perfect family/parents? It's like there way of life, views and opinions are right and everyone else is wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I have recently come across this family. At first I thought they seemed like a nice genuine family; bringing up their children to have good morals and respect. However the more I see of there vidoes the more confused I have become.

They talk alot about manners and being respectful; that kind of thing.

Yet they think it is perfectly acceptable to allow their son to kick a football around a supermarket. And allow there three young daughters to dance to innapropriate music and dance in a way that isnt age appropriate either. Im not blaming the children, I am blaming the parents.

I think they need to re-evaluate there family morals because they say one thing and then do another.

Does anyone else also get the impression that they actually think they are the perfect family/parents? It's like there way of life, views and opinions are right and everyone else is wrong.
I feel sorry for the neighbours with the constant noise especially football.

Reactions: 3
So little Harper has learned to ride her bike.

Don't get me wrong I am proud of her, it's a great achievement for a child so well done her.

However the way those parents talk about it.. it's like she is the first 5 year old on earth to learn to ride a bike.

What happened to safety though? She is riding her bike in the middle of a road (it wasn't a main road but if a car came speeding around the corner) on the concrete with no helmet on. Not one of those children had a helmet on!

So little Harper has learned to ride her bike.

Don't get me wrong I am proud of her, it's a great achievement for a child so well done her.

However the way those parents talk about it.. it's like she is the first 5 year old on earth to learn to ride a bike.

What happened to safety though? She is riding her bike in the middle of a road (it wasn't a main road but if a car came speeding around the corner) on the concrete with no helmet on. Not one of those children had a helmet on!
That's bad! Yes they are a very competitive family!

Reactions: 2
So glad to have found this thread about these guys. They've started popping up on in my insta reels regularly and I've ended up watching a couple of their youtube videos as i'm intrigued with how off they seem. i can't put my finger on it.

also the instagram page for the girls and their dancing is incredibly weird? The oldest daughter and the faces she makes whilst dancing - surely with their christian values they wouldn't be letting her behave like that

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So glad to have found this thread about these guys. They've started popping up on in my insta reels regularly and I've ended up watching a couple of their youtube videos as i'm intrigued with how off they seem. i can't put my finger on it.

also the instagram page for the girls and their dancing is incredibly weird? The oldest daughter and the faces she makes whilst dancing - surely with their christian values they wouldn't be letting her behave like that
I think they like the idea of being a Christian family with good morals rather than actually being one. They say one thing and do another.

Reactions: 8
They teach their children to have respect for others, yet they show no respect for their children's privacy.

They teach their children to have respect for others, yet they show no respect for their children's privacy.
I agree with that to a point. Yes, there children are respectful in terms of the way they speak to others and things like that.
However there is nothing respectful about the way they film there little girls dancing and posting it on the internet for the whole of the world to see. Allowing your son to kick a football around a supermarket is very disrespectful as well as a health and safety hazard.

Reactions: 7
Tim gets on my nerves with his shaky filming right upto the nostrils of Ella. She should get rid and get one of those camera holder stick thingy. There is literally no benefit to him holding the camera. He is no camera man. He is so bad at it. He keeps interrupting her with irrelevant shite like he can't bear being quiet for a bit for someone else to shine. They are so fake. Tim is the only one in that family getting a sweet deal. So so lazy. They should be called the Cringewade family. Ugh their intro... awful.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Tim gets on my nerves with his shaky filming right upto the nostrils of Ella. She should get rid and get one of those camera holder stick thingy. There is literally no benefit to him holding the camera. He is no camera man. He is so bad at it. He keeps interrupting her with irrelevant shite like he can't bear being quiet for a bit for someone else to shine. They are so fake. Tim is the only one in that family getting a sweet deal. So so lazy. They should be called the Cringewade family. Ugh their intro... awful.
There intro it pretty weird, it's like the sort of intro you would get on a T.V show. Their content is really boring as well there is just nothing interesting about them, there so stuck up.

Reactions: 6
There intro it pretty weird, it's like the sort of intro you would get on a T.V show. Their content is really boring as well there is just nothing interesting about them, there so stuck up.
I liked their content in the very beginning when they seemed natural. They’re too fake for me now

I think they try to overproduce their content when they should just do weekly blogs in a more natural way. Watching the kids play up to camera trying to get attention is not cute. Did anyone catch Ella in Rochelle’s documentary? I’m very here for bringing your family in but Ella didn’t really add much except say she was angry...it would have made more sense for Rochelle to interview another black mum who'd actually been affected by the scandal.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I think they try to overproduce their content when they should just do weekly blogs in a more natural way. Watching the kids play up to camera trying to get attention is not cute. Did anyone catch Ella in Rochelle’s documentary? I’m very here for bringing your family in but Ella didn’t really add much except say she was angry...it would have made more sense for Rochelle to interview another black mum who'd actually been affected by the scandal.
I saw it and after hearing Ella saying she was going to be in it I expected a bit more. You’re right-she didn’t really add anything and was screen for only a few minutes

I thought this! I thought oh she’s going to have a story or experience to share. But she brought nothing?!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.