The Grimwade Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t stand Tim but Harry using his platform to speak Pitt against racism is hardly the same as Tim’s actions. One of these men is fighting racism and the other reinforcing it.
I see them both as different sides of the same exploitative coin

Reactions: 3
One thing that irritates me about them is how the boys (especially Heze since he’s the oldest) are praised for the smallest of things that they do that every child of his age should be doing imo. Like for example theres a full video entitled “9 year old sets the table for his whole family” or something along those lines and not a few months later theres another one of Hosanna making a full roast dinner by herself (impressive for an 8 year old, a lot of adults can’t do that). I just think he’s over praised and under disciplined (Reu getting in trouble for literally copying heze with the ball in the shop???)

Reactions: 13
One thing that irritates me about them is how the boys (especially Heze since he’s the oldest) are praised for the smallest of things that they do that every child of his age should be doing imo. Like for example theres a full video entitled “9 year old sets the table for his whole family” or something along those lines and not a few months later theres another one of Hosanna making a full roast dinner by herself (impressive for an 8 year old, a lot of adults can’t do that). I just think he’s over praised and under disciplined (Reu getting in trouble for literally copying heze with the ball in the shop???)
It’s a really sexist household... Ella runs herself ragged domestically. The girls are encouraged to cook clean tidy look after younger siblings. While Heze in particular is encouraged to kick that ball around lest we forget he is going to be the next Lionel Messi and do nothing domestically like his lazy arse father Tim. I feel that the girl really suffer from the family dynamic. Heze gets to mix with other boys his own age. The girls get to mix with each other. They did do cheerleading but I couldn’t imagine Ella taking 2/3 girls to competitions while Heze - the potential cash cow- is taken to football by pushy Tim. The homeschooling is poor. But why wouldn’t it be. Ella has barely the time to draw breath. He struck lucky with that woman... her upbringing and faith meant that when it came to them settling down and marrying and having a family she defers to him. He has an over inflated view of himself and did I mention he is lazy. He has grown their YouTube channel... in fact how the blazes has it grown... it’s really poor. With titles like the children choose Ella’s next hair colour. Really?! I mean Really?! But by all account the homeschool Christian angle is a hit in the US.... They are starting to come across as a closed sect.... modern day Amish...The girls are always dressed the same... individualism isn’t encouraged.... Which is at odds with Tim’s dodgy toe curling attempts at Patois and roadman mannerisms

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
It’s a really sexist household... Ella runs herself ragged domestically. The girls are encouraged to cook clean tidy look after younger siblings. While Heze in particular is encouraged to kick that ball around lest we forget he is going to be the next Lionel Messi and do nothing domestically like his lazy arse father Tim. I feel that the girl really suffer from the family dynamic. Heze gets to mix with other boys his own age. The girls get to mix with each other. They did do cheerleading but I couldn’t imagine Ella taking 2/3 girls to competitions while Heze - the potential cash cow- is taken to football by pushy Tim. The homeschooling is poor. But why wouldn’t it be. Ella has barely the time to draw breath. He struck lucky with that woman... her upbringing and faith meant that when it came to them settling down and marrying and having a family she defers to him. He has an over inflated view of himself and did I mention he is lazy. He has grown their YouTube channel... in fact how the blazes has it grown... it’s really poor. With titles like the children choose Ella’s next hair colour. Really?! I mean Really?! But by all account the homeschool Christian angle is a hit in the US.... They are starting to come across as a closed sect.... modern day Amish...The girls are always dressed the same... individualism isn’t encouraged.... Which is at odds with Tim’s dodgy toe curling attempts at Patois and roadman mannerisms
Also that one where they harp on about moving... but arent cause Heze’s gonna win the premier league with chelsea and then win the premier league with liverpool and then and only then can they move. The childs 10 he can play football wherever but the conversation stops there, no mention of what the girls want to do or their opinions.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Also that one where they harp on about moving... but arent cause Heze’s gonna win the premier league with chelsea and then win the premier league with liverpool and then and only then can they move. The childs 10 he can play football wherever but the conversation stops there, no mention of what the girls want to do or their opinions.
The usual brainwashing BS by Tim. You’re not moving... so why tell the kids you are? I don’t think poor Heze has a clue just how hard it is and what it takes to make it in the upper echelons of professional football.... but why would he? He’s 10. Wears a football kit all day and kicks a ball around the house...Tim ever the pushy parent has sold the poor kid that dream...after all he’s been taken on by Chelsea... so what?....it’s embarrassingly sad. Using Heze’s ambition as a reason to stay in a house that is clearly too small for them all is an unfair cop out. I’m sure the older girls are disappointed... but accept it as they are taught to support each other... Ellie and Tim are out of order.... once again lazy disingenuous content aimed at their overseas followers. Who don’t know any different.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12

Their content is just aimed at the American market what’s with the mom business sorry but it’s mum. Reading the comments is so funny I think their American viewers have really romanticised them being English. Tim is the perfect gentlemen when In reality he’s doesn’t work sits around all day editing YouTube videos wow! 😂 The way he drops slang acting like he’s cool is sooo annoying. As a POC it’s actually so frustrating seeing him impersonate what he thinks the way all black people act. Then you’ve got Ella pretending like she doesn’t know what’s going on and is clueless letting her man do all the talking and rambling. I’m so intrigued by what the kids will be like when they’re older with very little education. I know we only see a small part of their day through their sub par vlogs but I really don’t think they actually teach the kids. What happens if Heze doesn’t make it as a footballer what’s the back up plan?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

Their content is just aimed at the American market what’s with the mom business sorry but it’s mum. Reading the comments is so funny I think their American viewers have really romanticised them being English. Tim is the perfect gentlemen when In reality he’s doesn’t work sits around all day editing YouTube videos wow! 😂 The way he drops slang acting like he’s cool is sooo annoying. As a POC it’s actually so frustrating seeing him impersonate what he thinks the way all black people act. Then you’ve got Ella pretending like she doesn’t know what’s going on and is clueless letting her man do all the talking and rambling. I’m so intrigued by what the kids will be like when they’re older with very little education. I know we only see a small part of their day through their sub par vlogs but I really don’t think they actually teach the kids. What happens if Heze doesn’t make it as a footballer what’s the back up plan?
I always think this

It’s great that you have something you’re passionate about but I think they should be telling him if football doesn’t work there’s other options for a career

Reactions: 2

I can only see him driving around with his dad in matching tracksuits with their music blaring out... being a wasteman

Reactions: 5
I've been saying this. Their content is aimed at the American market who are just enjoying the novelty of them being English.
The family unfortunately believe their own hype - evidenced by their stupid "Grimwade Gang" merchandise. Who is going to buy that tat?

I knew they wouldn't be moving. If they do, it'll be because their parents have them money again.

I feel sorry for the kids. Those horrendous dancing videos they get the girls to do are so cringe. And I'm happy Hosanna is enjoying all the dancing, but those faces she pulls are so embarrassing, not sassy like they're hoping. She looks like she's in pain/gurning.

The way the older kids speak to the camera now is so exaggerated and fake - well done Tim and Ella, you've succeeded in creating children who crave attention

Reactions: 4
‘Grimwade Gang’ hardly catchy. I have a suspicion that the rebranding was about worldwide domination... just like Beyoncé fans call themselves The Hive... yeah it’s all tedious nonsense...they’ve managed to get a tv show... How?! cashing in on the green agenda... they are far from green and sustainable... they rarely leave the house! The Homeschooling thing does bug me. They are way behind where the should be. The do speak beautifully...but know very little like Ella... She’s nice enough but homeschooling is a huge undertaking. We have never had a video about how she teaches the different ages, her prep, the curriculum she follows.. nothing... beyond that absolutely awful car crash of a lesson on black history we have seen nothing...it showed that Ella’s education was limited... she didn’t know the basics... I’m sure Tim edited out many more questions from the children that Ella just couldn’t answer. The thought that Tim is the only person in that household that knows what the real world is about is quite frankly one of the scariest pieces of information that has come to light lately... and considering we’re in a pandemic.... Everything is seen through the prism of Tim’s ambitions for the family... being the sexist prat that he is he disregards the wants and needs of his daughters... He lives vicariously through Heze...the house is way to small... they can’t afford to move while they’re having babies in close succession... and their content garners very little sponsorship and I bet Tim has really tried..,,so small infact that we have never got to see how things are organised...washing, clothes, grocery shopping. I suspect because they’re not. I remember when they got a skip.. apart from old furniture... countless old football boots and shirts were thrown away.....it’s all superficial keeping your head above water stuff. A bit of an ideas that is poorly executed.

• Heart
‘Grimwade Gang’ hardly catchy. I have a suspicion that the rebranding was about worldwide domination... just like Beyoncé fans call themselves The Hive... yeah it’s all tedious nonsense...they’ve managed to get a tv show... How?! cashing in on the green agenda... they are far from green and sustainable... they rarely leave the house! The Homeschooling thing does bug me. They are way behind where the should be. The do speak beautifully...but know very little like Ella... She’s nice enough but homeschooling is a huge undertaking. We have never had a video about how she teaches the different ages, her prep, the curriculum she follows.. nothing... beyond that absolutely awful car crash of a lesson on black history we have seen nothing...it showed that Ella’s education was limited... she didn’t know the basics... I’m sure Tim edited out many more questions from the children that Ella just couldn’t answer. The thought that Tim is the only person in that household that knows what the real world is about is quite frankly one of the scariest pieces of information that has come to light lately... and considering we’re in a pandemic.... Everything is seen through the prism of Tim’s ambitions for the family... being the sexist prat that he is he disregards the wants and needs of his daughters... He lives vicariously through Heze...the house is way to small... they can’t afford to move while they’re having babies in close succession... and their content garners very little sponsorship and I bet Tim has really tried..,,so small infact that we have never got to see how things are organised...washing, clothes, grocery shopping. I suspect because they’re not. I remember when they got a skip.. apart from old furniture... countless old football boots and shirts were thrown away.....it’s all superficial keeping your head above water stuff. A bit of an ideas that is poorly executed.
Their house is way too small, all I’ve ever seen is the parents room and two tiny kids rooms with a set of bunk beds each, Heze and Reu in one and the other seemingly for the girls?? Theres 4 of them (I’m guessing the baby’s still in some sort of cot thing but she won’t be for much longer) and two beds for the others. Theres hardly room for two people in the kitchen before they all start running in to each other and they never seem to be anywhere but that dining room situation where Heze is always kicking that bloody ball

Reactions: 6
I’m all for a traditional family set up but you cannot look after home with 6 kids and home school effectively! Tim doesn’t go out to work everyday so this isn’t a traditional set up and from what I’ve seen he doesn’t take the lead in anything apart from the YouTube stuff. Ella is left to do everything. I can’t imagine that he shops, cooks, cleans or anything apart from once in a blue moon.

Reactions: 6
Their house is way too small, all I’ve ever seen is the parents room and two tiny kids rooms with a set of bunk beds each, Heze and Reu in one and the other seemingly for the girls?? Theres 4 of them (I’m guessing the baby’s still in some sort of cot thing but she won’t be for much longer) and two beds for the others. Theres hardly room for two people in the kitchen before they all start running in to each other and they never seem to be anywhere but that dining room situation where Heze is always kicking that bloody ball
I’d put money on him doing sweet fanny adam domestically

Reactions: 5
I’m all for a traditional family set up but you cannot look after home with 6 kids and home school effectively! Tim doesn’t go out to work everyday so this isn’t a traditional set up and from what I’ve seen he doesn’t take the lead in anything apart from the YouTube stuff. Ella is left to do everything. I can’t imagine that he shops, cooks, cleans or anything apart from once in a blue moon.
The one time I saw them in a shop in one of their videos was the eating red shite and Ella was wearing a scarf as a “mask” and it was hanging off her face most of the time

• Angry
Just seen that they stayed in a hotel for Ella's birthday, how have they got away with that during a lockdown? I'm sure the majority of people would love to be staying in a hotel for their birthday but most are actually still following lockdown rules!

• Wow
Just seen that they stayed in a hotel for Ella's birthday, how have they got away with that during a lockdown? I'm sure the majority of people would love to be staying in a hotel for their birthday but most are actually still following lockdown rules!
I just wanna know who looked after the kids? And what Louboutins and Tiffany gifts Tim got her??

Cherryade6 you lured me back in... I just had to have a look.....it started and ended with what looked like a re cap of the presents Ella got for her birthday ... £785 Louboutins for a woman who goes nowhere... 🤔Ella stressed her wonderful husband- lazy manipulative lard arse Tim to the rest of us- encouraged her to spoil herself... after all they live in a shoe so have nothing particularly pressing they could spend their money on...it was🤢... Ella was giddy with delight... all those 20 hour days have finally paid off... she did mention her sister had been gifted a pair of Laboutins years ago... I thought she only had one sister who had Downs🤔... sounds like Ella was talking rubbish ... no surprise.. in her excitement🤷....I really couldn’t care what you chose or how ‘generous’ your husband is... this isn’t worthwhile content... it’s like putting lipstick on a pig.... it doesn’t detract from the fact that it’s a pig..! Your house is chaotic... but you try and distract viewers with rubbish content... no doubt the shoes like the dogs will be sent back. As Catherine Tate’s Nan character would say ‘What a load of f***ing rubbish!’

• Heart
  • Haha
Cherryade6 you lured me back in... I just had to have a look.....it started and ended with what looked like a re cap of the presents Ella got for her birthday ... £785 Louboutins for a woman who goes nowhere... 🤔Ella stressed her wonderful husband- lazy manipulative lard arse Tim to the rest of us- encouraged her to spoil herself... after all they live in a shoe so have nothing particularly pressing they could spend their money on...it was🤢... Ella was giddy with delight... all those 20 hour days have finally paid off... she did mention her sister had been gifted a pair of Laboutins years ago... I thought she only had one sister who had Downs🤔... sounds like Ella was talking rubbish ... no surprise.. in her excitement🤷....I really couldn’t care what you chose or how ‘generous’ your husband is... this isn’t worthwhile content... it’s like putting lipstick on a pig.... it doesn’t detract from the fact that it’s a pig..! Your house is chaotic... but you try and distract viewers with rubbish content... no doubt the shoes like the dogs will be sent back. As Catherine Tate’s Nan character would say ‘What a load of f***ing rubbish!’
She has 2 sisters. She’s done a vlog with each of them before

Reactions: 1
Reu is 3 today and they’ve given him his own instagram page

I don’t understand why a child needs an instagram page even if the parents are running it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.