Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Minxxx

Ella used to be a singing teacher but her work not revolves around looking after all those kids while her idle husband films them.

Reactions: 4

Poppyflower800

Chatty Member
I came over to say exactly this!!! 100% correct with all of it… they are so ridiculous
How ironic Heze who has football training and Halle who gets the most paid work, both tested negative, because....... they aint missing out on making that money.... how do they not know if Houston has it if they all supposidly got tested????

Hosanna didn't look sick.. she was posing and dancing..... but hey, they aint sending the Maid to grandma's to isolate. How convenient for them, Hosanna has to stay home & isolate (run the house)

How can Tim sit there saying its boring.... when there is housework, cooking & schoolwork to be done. How about you wash & dress the baby Tim.......

Dori82

Some one recently has told them she needs to stop moaning about being pregnant and how it could offend families with infertility issue's, think latest video. Someone has directed them to Tattle Life. This could be the start. X

Fashion33

To be honest they shouldn't have brought Hosanna to that audition during covid. There was no need for extra people to turn up unexpected especially with restrictions and lockdowns UK. They were just hoping she would get a part so Tim & Ella could keep the money
The advert was for the current asda add for school uniform that has the drill song.
E66BA355-1911-471B-AA49-141A83DD86AD.png

• Haha

Coffeeandcroissant

Does anyone know why they have a bunch of kids? I dont really watch them as they irritate me so maybe it has been explained(pls dont tell me they r not allowed contraception 🤮...whoever made this "rule" should be pregnant and push out kids all his life 😁)
I was shocked when they had the last baby and they said Ella had lots of risks delivering so I was totally shocked why would u risk dying and possibly leaving your existing 5 ! Kids without mum just to have another baby.. crazy!

fnddlsoxnz

Chatty Member
Thats shameful. That poor child could have walked on anything. Plastic, glass, dog poo. And the bacteria alone from customers walking with their shoes on bringing in bacteria from the street etc. Not to mention, most stores use very strong cleaning agents, much stronger than household. She could gave got chemical burn because baby skin is so sensitive and much thinner than adults. Half the time the girls wear Tims basketball jerseys & their down to their feet!
I’m ngl I find it a bit weird when they wear Tims jerseys 😂🙈

Gomo

Chatty Member
Another reason why the suprise pregnancy reveal to Tim was a set up. It was all positioned in place so the camera would fit them both in. How folks can not see thro there absolute BS blows my mind x
Lol I didn't even think of that. You should comment that under the video and see if anyone else catches on. Lol

Are they even actually sick or just want views?

I am sorry but I have no sympathy for her when it comes to her hyperemesis. She didn't have to have a thousand kids.
I think it's made up. I also kind of also go back and forth on rather I think she's actually pregnant or not for some reason. Lol

Notsurereally

How are they (Ella) going to have time to look after them also! Why did they go all the way to Yorkshire to get them?

at least they got hypoallergenic dogs! 🤦🏾‍♀️ Seems like they are only getting one dog but still 🥴

where is the home schooling?! 🤷🏾‍♀️
They're literally doing all they can to keep their content up. I'd be so surprised if they're earning enough to move to a bigger house. What's more likely is that their current house has appreciated in value and they can get something bigger.
Their main fan base is in the States and our homes are tiny compared to theirs. What we'd consider decent looks like a welfare home to them, so I'm not surprised they're getting so many comments.
Even by our standards, that house looks so crowded now!

Fashion33

I liked their original content where it seemed more natural and not so polished. It really annoys me to see them let the boys just sit about whilst girls have to help. Especially when they describe the oldest daughter as a second mum. The comments are mainly from American viewers so I think that constant praise has gone to heads. They’re pretty unique as they stand having that many children. I think they should tali’s a YouTube break and re think so original content. Stop with the constant preaching of what makes a good wife or husband and their parenting . I actually liked when they’d show them on a family day out. In their earlier content. I know it’s not been easy with lockdown restrictions but they’ve been lifted now.

Last edited:

liliUk

Their reslly pushing the branding and trying to shape the kids into stardom. Be much healthier if they let the kids play with other children and lead normal lives because their becoming so robotic

Ms Shenanigans

Dr. ELLA DERBERRIES

So funny after people calling them out for having the kids stuck in the house all the time and Tim being lazy not doing anything .... all of a sudden... Tim is talking about how much he does and how sitting at home doing nothing is bothering him and the kids are outside...

I have to laugh at them pretending to be parents of the year. Remember the game the last to leave the kitchen work top won money and all the kids were standing all over the kitchen and sink... disgusting having feet & butts all over the place you make food.

Tim says hes so bored...... and look at the piles of mess and junk all over the house.... and again they didnt dress Houston.... go clean the house Tim......
Do we think Ella has made Tim the way he Is? Does she really think it's normal when you have a husband or partner to allow him to undermine her whilst at the same time putting thier parenting on a pedestal? Is that how she really thinks marriage should be? I wonder what their friends and family really say to her/and or him?

We know that he hides behind the camera and they both make out that he can't do whatever because he is filming. Why doesn't he get a tripod and place it where needed so that he can help her with the piles of washing. cooking cleaning etc. That would make an excellent series of vlogs!! I can't wrap my head around it. It's quite disturbing and cult like!!

Chez300

VIP Member
Yes exactly. She still seems to have traces of it. They did one of their many videos on hair and Ella was saying that Halle had the "best" hair because it was closest to Tim's hair texture 🙄.
She then went on to say how Hosanna's was the hardest to deal with as it was the most Afro-y. Hosanna looked crestfallen and the way she was looking at Halle's hair, you could see she was jealous.
The viewers really criticised them for that video and Ella had to apologise for the way she was describing their hair. But it was so telling.
She always seems keen to distance herself from her Jamaican roots. She probably only cooks Jamaican food because Tim likes it.
Yeah, I noticed this about the hair. Hosanna is the only girl with coily hair and the way Ella harps on about the other girls hair being “better” is sad 😢
Ella should know better!

Chez300

VIP Member
They really use the kids as individual businesses, I get they’re a Family YouTube brand. But why can’t they just post from the main account, I find it so weird that kids nowadays are over exposed so much especially when it’s not actually them posting but their parents.
They post all the same stories on all of them anyway!

Chez300

VIP Member
Agreed, you would think they would be showing the kids outside or asking what they're playing seen as they have been in every single video ever. Dunt sit wll with me. I still dont understand why Tim or Ella for that matter cant film themselves, they always have to be filmed by someone. Plus never ever B-Roll coz they never leave the house. X
Yeah it’s really strange, everyone else vlogs themselves. The only time I’ve seen where they set the camera up was the baby #7 pregnancy test vlog. Also if something needs doing and they are holding the camera it’s like their body loses all function to assist and all they can do is carry on filming. Like, how big/heavy is the camera??! 😂

• Haha

Chosen.One

Chatty Member
This is the same family who pretended to lose the baby to scare the kids as a joke. Its a bit sick really
The worst part of that for me was they kept repeating to Hosanna where’s Houston, you must have seen her. So as well as thinking her sister was missing they made her feel like it was her fault

This is what I was wondering. How will they prepare him to sit GCSE’s? Or are they banking on his football career?
That’s so bad he doesn’t go secondary school ? Where’s his friends ? Where’s his learning and life mistakes going to come from by having teachers and other authorities figures. They’re so selfish! And even more selfish having another baby. Ella should read this !

EyeSpy71

VIP Member
Anyone else find it intensely irritating that Tim cannot seem to speak without waving his hand(s) around making movement gestures about every little mundane thing he says?
Because he thinks that he's an American gangster :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

cherryade6

Just seen that they stayed in a hotel for Ella's birthday, how have they got away with that during a lockdown? I'm sure the majority of people would love to be staying in a hotel for their birthday but most are actually still following lockdown rules!

• Wow