Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sassylash

VIP Member
I just loveeeee Harper me, my fav
If I was too send them a P.o. box i would defo be sending harper some gifts (not from poundland tho) 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 4

sjred

Not surprised she has low esteem, when the mother keeps saying the sisters are prettier & have nicer hair & they make a slave out of her
Ohhh wow i had no idea about her mum saying this. Im a newbie but kinda caught on their bullshit too early. Any video for me to watch where the mum says that?

Chez300

VIP Member
Did you see Halle in the Tesco xmas advert last year? They signed the girls up to an agency
Yeah but they hadn’t said much since. But they are regularly cryptic. In the vlog with Hosanna buying an outfit for “something” they were careful not to let one detail slip out!

Vixki hatherley

I know it's exciting having a baby but this is going to be a seriously lomg pregnancy if they post 3 times a week about ir.can rhey mention other stuff aswel

jamiegirl

Ella posted a FB story bout how tired she is. I swear down her fake eyelashes are 9 inches long. Perhaps if she dint have them on she could keep her eyes open. Never seen them look so ridiculous. Think that just about sums them up, everything is fake. X
Thats all she ever says. I think her & Tim thrive on attention

Chez300

VIP Member
I looked up Mimi Shelini she is a influencer on Instagram looks like a model not sure about the pampering link. Maybe hired or gifted a foot spa? I don't recognise this flooring in their house does anyone else? I doubt they have room for this in their tiny shoe box house.
Im sure that is not their flooring.

They're being super weird. No new face pictures. Any ideas why?
I wonder if they have been on here. And seen all the comments and taken a step back. I hope they don’t do a moaning video about negative truthful comments!

R3ch3l

She did... not so sure now as I don’t have any contact but obviously for the past few years she’s been on maternity leave. She would work a 9-5, come home and cook/clean EVERYTHING, ironing until early hours of the morning, go to bed & wake up early to get herself & the kids ready before she left the house. I kid you not! The “home-schooling” is from Tim’s mum who is a retired teacher. When I take an overall look I can’t help but think Tim has deliberately isolated Ella from her own family, it’s domestic abuse (emotional blackmail etc.) to be honest, might as well call it what it is. I can only imagine the Christian values start to kick in about ‘sticking with your husband’ otherwise your marriage is a failure. On top of the fact the family warned Ella about Tim so it’s probably a “we told you so” moment she doesn’t want to experience yet. It’s sad.
Wow so sad not shocked by this at all, in fact makes sense

rhondakaren

I just can’t believe they’ve gotten rid of another dog. Did they really get the dog for views? That is just cruel!

• Angry

Olivemaks

VIP Member
I really don't understand why they have such an issue with schools.

There are so many Church of England schools and nurseries in the U.K that the children could attend.

I could understand them having reservations in regards to secondary schools because there are a lot more pressures on children.

However Infant/Junior schools build the foundation of education and teach children important skills such as social skills and building friendships which the kids are missing out on.

It would be different if we could see evidence of the home schooling but we don't even see any resources around the house.
Way too late now too they’ve missed soo much they’re so far behind:(

• Sad
  • Heart

Iloveeaster

Well the vlog about Hosanna’s toe. Ella having to take Houston with her and hosanna to A &E says it all really. Fair enough they waited till 10pm and all the kids were in bed, Tim probably stayed gaming all night!
I know it wasn't an emergency & in the vlog it was mentioned that the accident happened at Tim's parent's house but surely the accident happened in the afternoon.Why then did it take them until 10pm to get to the hospital? surely Tim could of made tea, done the bedtime routine for once. I am sure Heze, Halle, & even Harper know the bedtime routine off by heart & Reu is the only one who may need a bit of help. Is he that disconnected & incapable of looking after his children?.
I just don't think it is fair that Ella has to do the nurturing, she & Hosanna looked knackered while Tim is at home with all the other kids who are sleeping he has nothing to do.

Coffeeandcroissant

Anyway whatever he does to Ella, she should stand up for herself and her kids..she is a grown up woman who is acting constantly in their videos and her daughter started that fake behaviour it makes me cringe soo unnatural..big gestures and face expressions like wtf.

praytell

Sigh. The girls can't wear lip gloss because it will attract boys and they're too young. But they can have an open IG account, accessible to all kinds of people, where they dance to Megan Thee Stallion and thrust their hips - you can't make up the hypocrisy.

They're just into selling their kids and I'm surprised they've gone this far to be honest. Reading the comments on this dance videos, it's as if no one can see the hypocrisy. Praising Hosanna for being sassy - she's being encouraged to pull those "dance faces" and it's not great.
I'm glad she's doing something she likes doing and is good at, but in private would be best considering they have no control over who view their pages.
It's awful.
Yes sometimes the dances are a bit much for young ladies...especially as the parents taunt Christian children. The hip thrusting YAS,.....too much, the grown FACE Hosanna gives...good but too much. And the tight dresses she tried on when she was doing her "haul" and showing which she liked. Absolutely NOT.

Notsurereally

One the recent videos they posted of Hosanna pretending to go off at someone for throwing a ball at Harper- pathetic.
It's not even funny, just so cringe.

Chez300

VIP Member
I know it wasn't an emergency & in the vlog it was mentioned that the accident happened at Tim's parent's house but surely the accident happened in the afternoon.Why then did it take them until 10pm to get to the hospital? surely Tim could of made tea, done the bedtime routine for once. I am sure Heze, Halle, & even Harper know the bedtime routine off by heart & Reu is the only one who may need a bit of help. Is he that disconnected & incapable of looking after his children?.
I just don't think it is fair that Ella has to do the nurturing, she & Hosanna looked knackered while Tim is at home with all the other kids who are sleeping he has nothing to do.
Yeah I mean he is home all day every day so he should know how the house runs. If he isn’t capable of stepping in when you have six kids that’s a lot on Ella’s plate.

Fashion33

Exactly this! I hate this culture of having to be an adoring fan fawning over every decision influences make. I really wonder if these followers have lives of their own - why can't they see the hypocrisy?!
I don't think the majority of their fanbase is from the UK, how can they be praising this foolishness?
Their fanbase from what I’ve seen in the comments in their videos are from the us they lapp up the content and defend their every move except the time they pulled that prank on poor Hosanna!