The Grimwade Family #3 Homeschool's skipped, masks slipped, kids can't go off-script

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They love the house that is in the “countryside” says Ella whilst being drowned out by the sound of the vehicles whizzing by at 60mph 🤦🏾‍♀️
Yes, buy a house that is in a green space but on a busier road than the town where you lived before. Aah country living! 😆 and judging by Heze’s comments it’s not that big anyway.
And that was a contradiction. Well maybe here or there I’m not sure. Why keep talking about houses and showing us they sitting in the car but we can’t even see the outside of the house. SMH

Reactions: 7
Anyone notice no car seat for Reu. Should be in a proper care seat, minimum a high back booster. Hes not even on a booster. Why have kids when you have zero thought for their safety. In car safety or lack of it drives me insane. X

Reactions: 11
She saw one new build so decided she won't look at anymore new builds.... yeah ok Ella, just admit you can't afford a new build.

I have seen plenty of new builds that are large with a front & back garden. What planet is this clown from 🤡🤡🤡

And Tim calling himself a work-horse.... but he's never had a job, never lifts a finger to help in the house, said he doesn't want to paint so the new house needs to decorated for them, he doesn't even want to view houses. He's disgusting.

Why they keep taking the boys for dinner and never the girls. They can't say they can't afford it, the parents go on luxury weekend stays and keep buying designer clothes for themselves

Reactions: 16
Anyone notice no car seat for Reu. Should be in a proper care seat, minimum a high back booster. Hes not even on a booster. Why have kids when you have zero thought for their safety. In car safety or lack of it drives me insane. X
He’s only 3, why would you think he doesn’t need one?! The seat belt isn’t going to fit him properly so it’s pretty obvious. They all never had booster seats or car seats as toddlers. I remember an old video with Halle in the front seat she was really young no booster nothing 🤦🏾‍♀️ It actually makes me feel a bit sick thinking about them poor kiddies being ferried around like that

Reactions: 10
He’s only 3, why would you think he doesn’t need one?! The seat belt isn’t going to fit him properly so it’s pretty obvious. They all never had booster seats or car seats as toddlers. I remember an old video with Halle in the front seat she was really young no booster nothing 🤦🏾‍♀️ It actually makes me feel a bit sick thinking about them poor kiddies being ferried around like that
Car safety is such an under reported on subject. But when ur an "influencer" you should be following every single rule or guideline. Not good. Reu was in the front not long ago with the seat belt under his arm n no seat. X

She saw one new build so decided she won't look at anymore new builds.... yeah ok Ella, just admit you can't afford a new build.

I have seen plenty of new builds that are large with a front & back garden. What planet is this clown from 🤡🤡🤡

And Tim calling himself a work-horse.... but he's never had a job, never lifts a finger to help in the house, said he doesn't want to paint so the new house needs to decorated for them, he doesn't even want to view houses. He's disgusting.

Why they keep taking the boys for dinner and never the girls. They can't say they can't afford it, the parents go on luxury weekend stays and keep buying designer clothes for themselves
they said they can’t afford to eat out with all
of them ? 🤣 ahh yes here’s a plan let’s just take ourselfs a day the boys then
omg these people

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Do thsy ever go out to eat at a restaurant cafe wirh all of rhsm including girls,they get dragged round shops for food,football boots etc and have to go wirh the whole family and have everyone input when girls go to buy clothes and do loads more chores in the house then the boys and help out wirh the other kids too n never ssem to go to nice places to eat and no classes for singing/dancing/gymnastic or oat (they said rhe girls had started a dance class just after heze signed nike deal when girls where all in matching nike outfits for the class and nowt heard oat else about it but every week or twice a week u hear of rhe boys training
Agree wirh everyone about rhe car seats/booster seats sure harper amd rue should have a booster if nothing else for weight of them (you only exempt from a kid not having a car seat if you carnt fit three in safely rhe eldest of rhem can sit without a seat,
Definitely agree too that as influences they should set the example to the fans to have the kids sat safely in car (carnt remember off hand but there as been a few times I've thought that theu really shouldn't be doing or saying what they are when they are surely ment to set example especially for younger viewers)

Reactions: 8
Car safety is such an under reported on subject. But when ur an "influencer" you should be following every single rule or guideline. Not good. Reu was in the front not long ago with the seat belt under his arm n no seat. X
They probably need a van at this point. That will be 3 children who need car seats and boosters. When they first started this blog it took them forever to purchase a car that fit their family.

Reactions: 9
They probably need a van at this point. That will be 3 children who need car seats and boosters. When they first started this blog it took them forever to purchase a car that fit their family.
Perhaps they should sell all their designer clothes shoes and purses and buy a proper vehicle that fits the whole family.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Didn't Tim just buy himself a new car that for sure wouldn't fit all of them??

Wait. Do they even watch basketball?? I don't remember them ever mentioning it or seen them even playing it or the kids. Why in the heck does Tim always wear those jerseys?? And Ella in the ucla sweatshirt... Why?? I just... I think what bothers me most about them is that their fans can't see how phony they are. It really bothers me for some reason.

Last edited:
I just stumbled across this thread and thought I recognized the name. My child watches it in the morning and I've always wondered who they were and how they got the show.
Are they you tube 'stars'? How did they get to do the ch5 show?

Reactions: 3
I just stumbled across this thread and thought I recognized the name. My child watches it in the morning and I've always wondered who they were and how they got the show.
Are they you tube 'stars'? How did they get to do the ch5 show?
They know people in the business it certainly isn't because they're talented.

Ahh buy a house in the country so your kids are even more isolated.
I feel like I'm always a conspiracy theorist on this thread but it crossed my mind that this was 100% intentional. Kids are getting to an age where they might start getting some independence and strike up friendships with neighbours? Move them to the 'peaceful' countryside where their only chance of making a friend is in the 0.3 seconds it takes for a car to speed past their house :)

Reactions: 14
I think Heze is probably under 135cm the legal height for remaining in a seat. Out of all of them there is probably Hosanna who is big enough. All the rest should by law be in a car seat of some description. Yep agreed a Mini van is required now. X

Reactions: 7
Poor kids having to fake smiles. Poor Rue looks like he's had all of his fun spirit taken away from him..
Tim needs to get a bloody job and do his fare share of jobs around the house.
Whilst I'm at it he should sell his posh car and buy a minibus.
Its disgusting that they believe that their girls aren't valuable and only the boys are.
I really hope that their channel falls flat soon.

Reactions: 15
Poor kids having to fake smiles. Poor Rue looks like he's had all of his fun spirit taken away from him..
Tim needs to get a bloody job and do his fare share of jobs around the house.
Whilst I'm at it he should sell his posh car and buy a minibus.
Its disgusting that they believe that their girls aren't valuable and only the boys are.
I really hope that their channel falls flat soon.
Carnt understand how theu have even got the programme that many kids plus 2 cars,all the designer fashion clothes and shoes not very green or environmental friendly.it is so chessy aswel from the family singing and dancing to the activities they do with the 3 Rs for a family that size if wouldn't really do much good (although every little helps i know) honestly sitting through it with my daughter is torture but she loves it

Reactions: 5
When have they ever had all the kids dressed and sitting on the couch this early in the morning. They must have not got the rating they were looking for because they felt the need to post it all over.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.