The Grimwade family #2 Desperate to be famous, Tim acting shameless, Gone is Astro, Ella accept your afro

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my goodness what an annoying video, first it was the kicking of the ball against the wall while the rest of the family was trying to speak, then it was the constant interruptions from the father, like ffs let someone finish what they’re saying without you interrupting them. Kids can go to school and learn other things while learning stuff from their parents at home especially since the parents are not the brightest crayons in the box.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yes, Tim. When you do not have a job and don't do much more than use you children for income you'll likely not use much of what you learned in school. Lol. Maybe you should take an online class or something to learn more creative editing and film work...since that's your 'job' apparently.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Tim is an idiot. I use Algebra every day. Most people with a Brain and education do use it regularly on some level. And it isn't mutually exclusive to learning about mortgages.

Honestly, I find them to be intolerable and couldn't finish the video. Something tells me they are about to go off the deep end particularly if they don't find a house and end up homeless. I agree that they might start begging and start a Gofundme.

They seem so bipolar. Some videos they act sugar sweet and the next they act like jerks. Even the kids. Hallie was competitive and rude to Hosanna in this video and they just laugh it off. I can't handle them anymore

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Poor Rue he looks so unhappy and sad. He needs to have fun doing what he wants eg playing with toy cars and mixing with other children.
I'll be very surprised if the children don't leave home early... They need to break away as soon as they're old enough to have any chance of a future for themselves.

Reactions: 11
Tim is an idiot. I use Algebra every day. Most people with a Brain and education do use it regularly on some level. And it isn't mutually exclusive to learning about mortgages.

Honestly, I find them to be intolerable and couldn't finish the video. Something tells me they are about to go off the deep end particularly if they don't find a house and end up homeless. I agree that they might start begging and start a Gofundme.

They seem so bipolar. Some videos they act sugar sweet and the next they act like jerks. Even the kids. Hallie was competitive and rude to Hosanna in this video and they just laugh it off. I can't handle them anymore
I was also about to comment on Halle’s behaviour in this video. Extremely jealous and competitive when Hosanna got the spotlight. We all know Halle has longer hair than Hosanna duh. But this behaviour is not only limited to Halle but Hosanna as well. Harper seems to be more reserved in her nature.

“Unless it’s very job-specific, you’re not gonna use that” – agreed. Are you comfortable eliminating a number of career options from your children’s lives without giving them the opportunity to see if they’re interested or talented in that area?
100% this ⬆
I was actually angry watching it. How dare he willingly take opportunities away from his children. What a f**ked up mindset. Doesn't every parent want their child to succeed and achieve more than themselves. Not our Timmy though, what an absolute disgrace to deny them opportunities in science and maths and probably many other subjects also. Goodness knows those poor kids won't be taught the periodic table... Never used it since school eh Tim.. O2??? H20??? And god forbid they might be able to understand the chemical symbols on a fire extinguisher. He makes me so mad.
I was surprised that the oracle that is Timothy Grimwade didn't edit out the bit about the stamp duty... What's that Tim? You didn't know it, oh my my, but I thought you knew everything 🧠???

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The cringe part about Hosanna bragging about her beautiful 4c hair, and Halle saying mine is longer. They are really making a little monster into Halle. Her worth is her beauty its sad. Hosanna was so embarrassed and neither parent stepped in to comfort her.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I was also about to comment on Halle’s behaviour in this video. Extremely jealous and competitive when Hosanna got the spotlight. We all know Halle has longer hair than Hosanna duh. But this behaviour is not only limited to Halle but Hosanna as well. Harper seems to be more reserved in her nature.
Because Harper is so reserved she constantly overlooked. I do honestly believe she will be the most famous child.

Hallie was competitive and rude to Hosanna in this video and they just laugh it off. I can't handle them anymore
Was going to comment on this in my previous post but I'd gone on enough of a rant :LOL:

It's not Halle's fault - 'good' hair rules the roost in that house and it's clearly something she's been taught to be proud of. Having said that, I wouldn't let a child in my class get away with the glee with which she brought Hosanna down. Tim and Ella don't want other adults involved in lecturing their children, but the things they choose to let slide versus the things they pull their kids up on are so off-base and odd, priority-wise. I'd much rather a child who doesn't always raise their hand to speak than a child who can't let someone else feel special or proud about something. Again, I don't think Halle is the problem here - kids will do that kind of thing unless they're taught empathy. Must be locked away in the irrelevant box with algebra this week.

• Heart
Poor Rue he looks so unhappy and sad. He needs to have fun doing what he wants eg playing with toy cars and mixing with other children.
I'll be very surprised if the children don't leave home early... They need to break away as soon as they're old enough to have any chance of a future for themselves.
Leave home early and go where? With what CV? What funds? They can barely read,they will struggle getting jobs, they ain’t going anywhere. That’s their plan to keep them limited and under one roof. Also the way heze speaks with his hands is just copy cat of the way his dad talks. Tim thinks it’s adds some sort of extra value to what he’s saying. Heze thinking that too and copying is just sooo cringe!

• Haha
Leave home early and go where? With what CV? What funds? They can barely read,they will struggle getting jobs, they ain’t going anywhere. That’s their plan to keep them limited and under one roof. Also the way heze speaks with his hands is just copy cat of the way his dad talks. Tim thinks it’s adds some sort of extra value to what he’s saying. Heze thinking that too and copying is just sooo cringe!
True.
I hope they find a way out albeit with a different family member etc.

Reactions: 6
100%. They don't see the point in algebra because they simply aren't going to allow them to have the careers where algebra would be useful. The boys can either be footballers or mini-Tims, the girls can either be models, actresses, or mini-Ellas. They don't want to broaden their horizons because they don't want them to have other ambitions.

Surely one of the positives to having so many kids would be the massive range of potential?! Their lives could go so many different ways if they were allowed to be normal kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Does Tim not use algebra since school because he carnt do it some people carnt and now can't teach kids it either so making out its a useless subject.i can't do it and not good at math at all,can scrape through helping my kids with homework etc but they luckly have a teacher for that and my son is great at math top set at school for it because he hasn't had only me to teach him thank god.i get by wirh my limited math but am limited to jobs because of math and wouldn't want rhst for my kids,

Reactions: 6
I bet if Hosanna bragged about something to Hallie like that they wouldn't let her get away with it because it wouldn't suit her caring, mothering image but Hallie is being encouraged to be a little diva.

Reactions: 12
Hosanna actually looks to both Tim and Ella after Halle makes the comment, presumably waiting for them to do some parenting. She's so down about her hair (which I think is lovely, not that it bloody matters) and seemed to be genuinely feeling good about it for a change :(

• Sad
Hosanna actually looks to both Tim and Ella after Halle makes the comment, presumably waiting for them to do some parenting. She's so down about her hair (which I think is lovely, not that it bloody matters) and seemed to be genuinely feeling good about it for a change :(
I know you shouldn't compare kids' looks but I honestly think Hosanna is one of the prettiest girls I've ever seen. I'd kill for curls like hers!

I can't unsee this now! 😅

Reactions: 9
I guarantee you they will perm her hair straight. ‘So we decided we’d perm hosannas hair so it was easier to manage, and she now has matching hair to her sisters! Are you happy about that now Hosanna? (Coaching her to agree that it was the best decision) and she’ll be jumping around swimming her now straight her around. You can just see it

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.