The Grimwade family #2 Desperate to be famous, Tim acting shameless, Gone is Astro, Ella accept your afro

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They can't adress the issue with Astro because they know people will be horrified that they treated another animal that way. Turning off the comments is a cowardly way to get out of answering questions.

They seriously need to do something about Heze and the ball. It's seriously making him look like he has some sort of mental issue with odd the attachment and anxiety he gets if he cant touch it. Even when doing basic tasks like brushing his teeth or making food he needs to touch the ball. Im not trying to be mean but I think he has a serious problem and it's stemming from something that clearly needs to be sorted. And the useless parents don't care because all they can see are dollar signs in their eyes

And to be honest Tim & Ella spend too much time on social media for parents with nearly 7 kids, a filthy house and no jobs.

And whoever mentioned it..... YES i agree.... i have found Ella isnt very affectionate & maternal towards them. All mamas gives cuddles, kisses & affection to their little ones but she just seems to talk at them

Exactly. Like have a bit of dignity & at least try not to appear like a bunch of greedy, scavengers. How embarrassing. And the fact the parents went out picking items for themselves and the whole family. I bet Nike thought this lot are taking the piss
This stuff was brought though wasn't it as the boy said he was given a big allowance so he brought stuff for not just him whole family

All You Tube families are different but one family I feel have got it right is The Kabs family, they seem to have so much fun, singing, mucking around, the mum & dad actually interact with their kids, the two kids are in school the little boy has just started nursery, they've got exposure in America hence why their You Tube channel has over 1 million subscribers, something Grimwades crave for, well why not act like a 'natural family', everything is fake & staged, they even tried to hook up with Mazelee's to try & break the American market...not a chance with a butch mum, preachy '100 % ' dad & Stepford kids.
I think the most comparable to the Grimwades is Taira Fam. They're not perfect and they have a thread on here (though they're not posting much atm) but they're British, mixed race, a big, homeschooled family although not religious and they're vegan but the kids are a lot more well adjusted than the Grimwades and they seem to have a lot of fun whilst still being well-spoken and well-behaved. And the parents actually give the kids an education with none of the gender roles bullshit! In fact the youngest kid has been allowed to experiment with their gender and being gender-neutral- the Grimwades could never haha

Reactions: 5
Talking about them dressed the girls identically they are absolutely desperate for twins. Nearly every video they go on about one of the girls disappearing twins and how she would have been a twin. I don't think they will stop having kids until they have a twin pregnancy. Imagine being blessed by healthy pregnancies and children and everytime just sitting wishing there were two instead of one. It's weird.

Reactions: 12
This stuff was brought though wasn't it as the boy said he was given a big allowance so he brought stuff for not just him whole family
No, nothing was bought... Heze was told pick something in the Nike store for himself, then went and took a tonne of stuff and he said Ella and Tim picked out stuff for themselves and the Ella wanted more to match her new shoes. They didn't pay for anything, it was a freebie

Reactions: 7
All You Tube families are different but one family I feel have got it right is The Kabs family, they seem to have so much fun, singing, mucking around, the mum & dad actually interact with their kids, the two kids are in school the little boy has just started nursery, they've got exposure in America hence why their You Tube channel has over 1 million subscribers, something Grimwades crave for, well why not act like a 'natural family', everything is fake & staged, they even tried to hook up with Mazelee's to try & break the American market...not a chance with a butch mum, preachy '100 % ' dad & Stepford kids.
They couldn't even be close to The Kabs Family. Different level. Enjoyable. Fun. Serious. Just real.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yeah I don't watch the Kabs regularly. I've seen only three/ four videos, but have really liked the content on there. They're not pushing their kids. Tim thought he was so clever putting his kids out there, but he didn't seem to realise how disgusting it is that the parents are profiting off the kids' work.
I'm telling you he sees himself as a Joe Jackson/,Matthew Knowles type dad. He and Ella are sickening.

Reactions: 7
Tim & Ella were never going to get famous on their own. Because neither of them have any appeal, likability, talent, looks or star quality etc. They have nothing interesting or intelligent to say. But they managed to play up to American Christians & mixed race viewers by throwing a bunch of cutie pies in the mix.

Lets be very real here. Every single youtuber makes videos for money & fame. All this bullcrap about "we do it to make the viewers happy & to bring happiness"..... if thats the case donate the money you make to charity & stop chasing every brand in the hope of finding more money & fame.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Apparently they have upploaded a new video. Heze got to meet Kevin De Bruyne but they state in the vlog that it was filmed way back in June. Why did they wait to uppload it now!?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Comments off again!
Nah they’ve been on here and they are scared of the comments they will get now their signed up to Nike! But the vlogs are better without the two dimwits preaching to the camera 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
If the content over the next few weeks is going to be very football and Nike focussed in order to comply with their product deal…I can see them losing a lot of viewers. They may have misjudged their audience on this. Majority of the comments are from religious American types, and Nike probably won’t want a specific faith associated with their brand. Too much materialistic or sports content is going to be a turn off.

Reactions: 13
If the content over the next few weeks is going to be very football and Nike focussed in order to comply with their product deal…I can see them losing a lot of viewers. They may have misjudged their audience on this. Majority of the comments are from religious American types, and Nike probably won’t want a specific faith associated with their brand. Too much materialistic or sports content is going to be a turn off.
I agree with this. Most of their viewers are obsessed with the kids but not enough to sit through entire nike ads vlog after vlog. And trust, those religious American types can turn on you real fast on the internet.

The comments are still off.....

Can I get an amen 🤣🤣🙏🙌

They probably lurk

Kristen carter must be suffering. How else will she show her love for the grimwade family?? Lol.
Kirsten us loosing her damn tit right now. Probably pacing the floor, frothing at the mouth or rocking back & forth in the foetus position

• Haha
That's why they shouldn't have pretended to be something they are not. People who are truly strict, traditional Christians wouldn't let their young daughters dance to the types of songs they do. They can't even be bothered to go to church. Now they've attracted a demographic that may not be as receptive if they try to shift too far away from where they started. Unless they land a really lucrative gig or somehow reach millions of subscribers on YouTube I don't see what they are doing as being sustainable in the future. YouTube money is unpredictable, but they probably think a regular 9-5 is beneath them now. Not to mention everytime they have another child they have to stretch their resources even further. Kids get more expensive as they get older not cheaper.

I’m not surprised the birth mother and also the sister are not in any direct contact. She gave up her child in difficult circumstances, and maybe her daughter, friends, work colleagues etc did not know that she either gave up a child or that she was facing jail time. It was over 35 years ago, so she will have built a new life since, and although it sounded like she was happy to have found Tim… she maybe didn’t initially appreciate that he was broadcasting his life to the world. There may have been family secrets that she then had to discuss with her daughter or current partner. To top it all off, Tim had made videos about the situation intentionally, and within 3 weeks of finding his birth family, has his younger sister appear on the vlog, who his mother may have felt was still adjusting and it was too soon for her to be exposed to so many public viewers. You also have the fact that the birth mother got into the frame and then ran away, maybe she thought they were FaceTiming Tim’s kids or other relatives and introducing his new found family, maybe she did not realise that it was a video, not a video-call, until she was already in frame.

It may not have bothered Tim to be so publicly open about his adoption, but it may not be so easy for his brith mother. If he hadn’t talked about any of it on camera, he may have been able to form a better relationship with her.

just another example of Grimwade screwy logic, staring at apx 16:30, they start to discipline 2 year old Rue for not walking sensibly, with Tim giving him a lecture on needing to be MATURE. Then within the next minute or so, 11 year old Heze is kicking a ball down the isles, running in the shop, ignoring the 2m rule, ignoring the 1 way system….both parents saw him do it, yet no discipline happens.

So according to them, toddlers need to act mature and walk ‘sensibly’, but an 11 year olds can treat a supermarket as a playground.
Mature?! He can’t be mature he is 3 years old.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I think as people have mentioned comments get turned off by You Tube if it is entirely kid related, however, they can't have Nike/kids vlogs for the foreseeable, if they think Tattle family are going to go into hiding to protect 'their Nike brand' they are very much mistaken, don't want to jeopardize Heze's good fortune, but Nike have a right to know the background of their 'ambassador' & the kinda exploitative family he comes from, Grimwades you can run but can't hide, Tattle fam are coming to expose you 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Tattle does open your eyes to things. If seeing adverts, take for example back to school clothes, or ebay games consoles…it would never have naturally occurred to me that the kids being chosen have been intentionally denied access to schooling or video games, so are portraying something very false to them. I know it’s an acting job and so there doesn’t need to be a correlation, but still it seems off for companies to be selecting these particular kids. At least with Nike, Heze does actually seem to have a genuine interest in their products.

I think with the kids they have lucked out timing-wise because of current media attitude toward diversity. Advertisers are are afraid of backlash for being too white, yet know the majority of their audience are white…so fairly light skinned mixed race child actors, which is a niche demographic, means advertisers keep on needing bit part child actors fitting the Grimwade physical description. Add that the kids can be shown to be very comfortable on camera, and have been trained to act mature when ‘working’…I can see them being put forward for several minor advert roles over the next few years.

When they reach adulthood, it will be a different matter, then they will actually need to know how to act/dance professionally, and the longer they go without any formal education, the larger the gap will get between them and their contemporaries.

Does their successors so far with acting/advert work really mean these kids are talented? Or just does it mean they fit a sought after demographic, are available without the restrictions of school, have parents who push them forward at any opportunity, and also that they know how to be compliant on set?

If they had genuine natural talent wouldn’t we be seeing them in speaking roles by now. If wanting to foster talent, as a parent I would think the way to do that is to have them attended a local drama club and get them used to regular practice and performing, learning lines etc. I’ve not even seen from the videos any mention of dance lessons or clubs,
if all they are doing is copying moves off the internet, it won’t get them careers as dancers, first thing a casting agent will ask is what school or club they are taught by. Even in these very narrow career options they have chosen for their children, apparently from the moment they are born, they haven’t given them the best possible opportunities to succeed. As children it’s easy for them to be made to believe that having a bit part in an advert means they have achieved something special, the kids aren’t to blame for thinking it’s a career path, that’s engineered by Tim and Ella.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I tried to post on the grimwade fb page om the nike signing one,asking why they have turned comments off the you tube the two they posted and where is astro but It wouldn't post but says am still in group

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.