The Grimwade family #2 Desperate to be famous, Tim acting shameless, Gone is Astro, Ella accept your afro

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I just watched that video... As always, Heze was very sweet to his siblings. Like I can never fault that child for not being a good big brother. That being said, I can't get over how much they got from Nike. Like did you see those GODAWFUL sneakers for Tim? He already looks like a clown. Imagine him in those. Even Heze said he would never design those on his own because it would look bad but then said how he likes them anyway lol.

I had to laugh when Halle said that Ella likes the sweatshirt because it won't make her look fat. That girl always speaks her mind.

They definitely turned off those comments because they don't want Nike seeing the questions about Astro being thrown out. They really disgust me!

I also can't stand the girls always matching. Hosanna always referring to "us girls" as if they are one unit.

And then her vanity comes out in full force when she says how sneakers that get a crease on them are horrible and unacceptable. Like really? There are far worse things in this world than creased shoes... Like being uneducated and throwing animals out and using them as click bait. These kids are as deluded as their parents already.
The creased trainers is a real thing, she probably learnt from Heze and her Dad! 😂 if you have teenagers you know about this 💩. “Why you walking like that” is something I’m always saying. She’s not learnt it from school friends 🤷🏾‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I noticed that too that she always refers to them as us girls.

Also I think a lot of Heze's sweet guy act is fake. I can see through it. When he does the looks and says certain things you know he's a different kid off camera
I think the whole family is fake (except for Houston). They're all acting and putting on a show. Tim writes the scripts. It's pretty obvious to me. Yes, even Rue as cute as he is, he's meant to be the 'cheeky' one. So he gets in the most trouble and the one they make; parental discipline' videos about. Oh, Rue wants five girlfriends! Oh, Rue stuck up his middle finger! They read the comments and know Rue is the favorite of all the kids, that's why when Rue starts to talk, even when someone else was speaking, he gets to interrupt and say what he wants to say. Tim wants it to be cheeky and cute so the 'internet aunties' can gush about how much they want to eat Rue up. Hosanna is meant to be the good, sweet, and hardworking older sister who wants to be just like her mummy! Who knows where she learned all those dance moves and inappropriate faces from! :rolleyes: These christen folk wouldn't ever let their sweet babies watch music videos and youtube videos not meant for her age, right!? She likes to do chores and cook roast dinners! Heze is meant to be the sporty older brother who looks after and cares for all his younger siblings. Truth is, he would probably sucker punch Rue in the face if he lost his football. Halle and Harper, well, they're not liked enough by the internet aunties to really have a rock-solid role. But Halle is often the one used so the audience can pity Hosanna.

So, I also believe Heze's sweet guy act is fake, not because he's a mean kid or anything, but because that is his role to play in Tim's little play. He's eleven years old and some of the things he says clearly aren't coming from his own head. They are scripted. A much older person who wants Heze to be seen a certain way puts those words in his mouth. He even looks confused when he speaks sometimes.

They say the right things at the right time, a huge give away that that's its scripted. Oh, and the glitchy editing between their sentences kind of gives it away too. lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
He's eleven years old and some of the things he says clearly aren't coming from his own head. They are scripted. A much older person who wants Heze to be seen a certain way puts those words in his mouth. He even looks confused when he speaks sometimes.
Perfectly put. I don't feel comfortable calling the kids fake, because I almost feel like it's putting the blame on them (I know that's not what people on here are doing, don't get me wrong) when they're the victims in all of this. The scripted, unnatural style of speaking is grating, but they're children who won't even be fully aware that they're being disingenuous - they trust Tim and Ella wholeheartedly, presumably believe their parents are 'encouraging' them to be their best selves, and have no other choice anyway.

I'd love to know how often they retake parts of the video because someone went off-script or didn't react to something in an angelic, vlog-worthy way. The parents are both as bad as each other when it comes to manipulating their children, but to be fair to Tim (which I don't plan to do ever again), I do feel he treats them with more warmth than Ella does - I've noticed that he often tries to make space for Hosanna to feel seen.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Perfectly put. I don't feel comfortable calling the kids fake, because I almost feel like it's putting the blame on them (I know that's not what people on here are doing, don't get me wrong) when they're the victims in all of this. The scripted, unnatural style of speaking is grating, but they're children who won't even be fully aware that they're being disingenuous - they trust Tim and Ella wholeheartedly, presumably believe their parents are 'encouraging' them to be their best selves, and have no other choice anyway.

I'd love to know how often they retake parts of the video because someone went off-script or didn't react to something in an angelic, vlog-worthy way. The parents are both as bad as each other when it comes to manipulating their children, but to be fair to Tim (which I don't plan to do ever again), I do feel he treats them with more warmth than Ella does - I've noticed that he often tries to make space for Hosanna to feel seen.
It is not putting the blame on the children to say the persona they are being told to portray is fake. It is what it is. It's fake. It's all made up. Tim is very mindful of the camera (he's holding it) He's not trying to make space for Hosanna, he's trying to say the right thing so the internet aunties will say 'Tim's right, Ella!' That's why he corrects her so much when she's talking, even when it doesn't make any sense. Like when Ella was scolding the people in the comments about them being entitled, Tim was quick to jump in with the 'not ALL the Grimwade gang!' and a bunch of other occasions. He has also interrupted Hosanna a countless number of times when she was struggling (or taking too long to get to the point) with her lines to go focus on another kid (usually Rue). This actually happens to Harper ALOT too.

It's all fake. He reads the comments and bases their content and also how everyone should behave in the next video on them. It's actually smart thinking but terribly fake and not 'keeping it real.'

Reactions: 6
They can't adress the issue with Astro because they know people will be horrified that they treated another animal that way. Turning off the comments is a cowardly way to get out of answering questions.

They seriously need to do something about Heze and the ball. It's seriously making him look like he has some sort of mental issue with odd the attachment and anxiety he gets if he cant touch it. Even when doing basic tasks like brushing his teeth or making food he needs to touch the ball. Im not trying to be mean but I think he has a serious problem and it's stemming from something that clearly needs to be sorted. And the useless parents don't care because all they can see are dollar signs in their eyes

And to be honest Tim & Ella spend too much time on social media for parents with nearly 7 kids, a filthy house and no jobs.

And whoever mentioned it..... YES i agree.... i have found Ella isnt very affectionate & maternal towards them. All mamas gives cuddles, kisses & affection to their little ones but she just seems to talk at them

I cant believe the amount of stuff they took from Nike! I know they were told to help themselves but i wouldnt have the balls to raid the store!! I wonder what the people at Nike thought of them
Exactly. Like have a bit of dignity & at least try not to appear like a bunch of greedy, scavengers. How embarrassing. And the fact the parents went out picking items for themselves and the whole family. I bet Nike thought this lot are taking the piss

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I was also horrified at how much they took. I would have been mortified to take things as the parent. I suppose if they INSISTED I would pick something modest... But those horrible, ugly shoes that Tim chose had to cost a few hundred dollars!! Good gracious... And the they posted a pic of the girls in Nike outfits today that were not featured on the in boxing video, so I guess they took even MORE THINGS. I mean Heze is the supposed Nike athlete, not his siblings. And funny that they're suddenly putting the girls back in a sport, of sorts... They must want more Nike attention. Notice how they showed a pic of the three eldest kids when they were little all in matching football kits? Interesting. Sad to see the girls used to be able to take part in football even if it was just to dress up. Now they aren't allowed to do anything but gyrate to inappropriate songs... I am so confused w them appealing to the Christian conservatives but letting these sweet girls dance to that rubbish.

Interested to see if the comments come back on once the video isn't sponsored by Nike. They've blocked almost all my Instagram accounts now for asking about Astro. I guess this is what they do now... Block people and turn off comments. Don't let up on them! I will keep making Instagram accounts if need be lol

Reactions: 9
They claim to be so open & honest with their viewers& says they are family.... but they never answer questions that 100's maybe 1000's of viewers have asked at this point. Even though they have seen the comments because they are blocking & deleting them all.

Either way. I hope the dog is ok or in a safe home. Because if it was a case of something innocent and temporary such as he's with a friend for a few weeks due to morning sickness, they would have made a big deal about it & responded to people. The fact they refuse to acknowledge the topic, proves something shady has happened the dog

And Hez actually said in the video that Ella picked out her shoes & then she said she needed something to match so they looked around the store and found the jumper.

No thought that Nike possibly wanted Heze to buy a lot of clothing & shoes to be seen wearing them in adverts. Instead he has less clothes to wear for his "work" as the family decided to grab all they could. The He told his siblings he bought them. Which was an outright lie. He didn't pay for anything

Also when Nike said get whatever you want, they probably meant 1 item. But of course it was Ella who decided the whole family needed multiple items

Heze then said, mummy said thanks for my first pair of shoes.... so she obviously expects him to get more for her.

Last edited:
I actually thought Heze did well. He is being told that he ‘earned’ those goods from his parents who are making him believe he was signed due to his commitment to football, so from his point of view he has every reason to feel proud of himself. He kept the whole vlog running consistently and in some sort of order, including keeping a toddler engaged. One thing I was disappointed in is the buying his sisters identical stuff, they are individuals, surely he would know their personal likes and dislikes. The shoes at least were different sizes, but the backpacks are completely identical…to me that seems like a total nuisance as they’ll have to do something to them so the girls can spot their own backpacks (especially seeing as they all share a bedroom).

The amount that the young girls seemed to know about different types of trainers, and especially the strong opinions of creases and cleanliness was odd. I can see Heze having a strong interest being useful as a brand ambassador, but the younger children shouldn’t be getting concerned with their trainers, they should just be comfortable shoes to play in. This is another example of what is going wrong in this family, their kids are more concerned with how their trainers look, than actually using them for any play or sports (except Heze, but then he practices on the driveway, not the back lawn, so maybe that is also a vanity issue of not wanting any mud on his shoes when unavailable).

Ella and Tim are cultivating very vain children, who if they aren’t able to earn good salaries later on, are going to end up in debt due to an inability to let go of having to have expensive labelled clothes and shoes. It’s not a healthy thing to instil, they aren’t millionaires who are giving their children assets upon adulthood…they are a family whose universal credit/child benefit will dry up and leave them scrapping by. Their future with YouTube is also unclear, as the kids grow they may not want to be on camera or may rebel in teenage years making it impossible for them to continue to promote their close-knit-Christian image. Viewers may also lose interest, Rue seems to be the child who attracts the most viewers, there will come a point where they won’t have a cute toddler in the house, Ella can’t keep producing babies until she is able to draw her state pension to replace the YouTube income.

They’ve been on dangerous ground recently,first with the dog and then with criticising the NHS so their own stupidity and refusing to apologise for it. If every video is now going to be product promotion for Nike, they may lose even more followers who just find that kind of thing boring….their bulk of followers are there for the large family, Christianity, homeschooling - 2 out of 3 they barely show anyway.

ps - I watched an old video where Heze had banged his nose. Hosanna and Halle were very upset (of course Tim filmed them crying). By the time Tim went to look at Heze, the bleeding had stopped, it was just a bit swollen and it clearly didn’t seem to be broken and was starting to recover already. Ella was on the phone to 111/999, following their advice, and they suggested he go to minor injuries/a&e just to check it wasn’t broken. They suggested they make their own way there….but Tim and Ella, who both drive, didn’t like that idea and wanted an ambulance. This was during 2020 when NHS were massively stretched, I’m surprised they even sent anyone out. The result of the ambulance visit was to advise them to make a doctor’s appointment (presumably if the swelling didn’t quickly disappear). These people are so entitled, who asks for an AMBULANCE for a bang on the nose that has stopped bleeding, Heze was whimpering, but not in agony and the nose wasn’t visibly mishappen. Lazy entitled morons just didn’t want to have to inconvenience themselves by having to sit in a hospital waiting room, and wanted the NHS to come to them.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I actually thought Heze did well. He is being told that he ‘earned’ those goods from his parents who are making him believe he was signed due to his commitment to football, so from his point of view he has every reason to feel proud of himself. He kept the whole vlog running consistently and in some sort of order, including keeping a toddler engaged. One thing I was disappointed in is the buying his sisters identical stuff, they are individuals, surely he would know their personal likes and dislikes. The shoes at least were different sizes, but the backpacks are completely identical…to me that seems like a total nuisance as they’ll have to do something to them so the girls can spot their own backpacks (especially seeing as they all share a bedroom).

The amount that the young girls seemed to know about different types of trainers, and especially the strong opinions of creases and cleanliness was odd. I can see Heze having a strong interest being useful as a brand ambassador, but the younger children shouldn’t be getting concerned with their trainers, they should just be comfortable shoes to play in. This is another example of what is going wrong in this family, their kids are more concerned with how their trainers look, than actually using them for any play or sports (except Heze, but then he practices on the driveway, not the back lawn, so maybe that is also a vanity issue of not wanting any mud on his shoes when unavailable).

Ella and Tim are cultivating very vain children, who if they aren’t able to earn good salaries later on, are going to end up in debt due to an inability to let go of having to have expensive labelled clothes and shoes. It’s not a healthy thing to instil, they aren’t millionaires who are giving their children assets upon adulthood…they are a family whose universal credit/child benefit will dry up and leave them scrapping by. Their future with YouTube is also unclear, as the kids grow they may not want to be on camera or may rebel in teenage years making it impossible for them to continue to promote their close-knit-Christian image. Viewers may also lose interest, Rue seems to be the child who attracts the most viewers, there will come a point where they won’t have a cute toddler in the house, Ella can’t keep producing babies until she is able to draw her state pension to replace the YouTube income.

They’ve been on dangerous ground recently,first with the dog and then with criticising the NHS so their own stupidity and refusing to apologise for it. If every video is now going to be product promotion for Nike, they may lose even more followers who just find that kind of thing boring….their bulk of followers are there for the large family, Christianity, homeschooling - 2 out of 3 they barely show anyway.

ps - I watched an old video where Heze had banged his nose. Hosanna and Halle were very upset (of course Tim filmed them crying). By the time Tim went to look at Heze, the bleeding had stopped, it was just a bit swollen and it clearly didn’t seem to be broken and was starting to recover already. Ella was on the phone to 111/999, following their advice, and they suggested he go to minor injuries/a&e just to check it wasn’t broken. They suggested they make their own way there….but Tim and Ella, who both drive, didn’t like that idea and wanted an ambulance. This was during 2020 when NHS were massively stretched, I’m surprised they even sent anyone out. The result of the ambulance visit was to advise them to make a doctor’s appointment (presumably if the swelling didn’t quickly disappear). These people are so entitled, who asks for an AMBULANCE for a bang on the nose that has stopped bleeding, Heze was whimpering, but not in agony and the nose wasn’t visibly mishappen. Lazy entitled morons just didn’t want to have to inconvenience themselves by having to sit in a hospital waiting room, and wanted the NHS to come to them.
I remember that. But Ella likes the attention of going to hospital. She runs to A&E at every given chance. She likes to use the footage for a video. She doesn't care about wasting the health services time & resources. And the ignorance of her to slate a health service that she gets for free is vile.

I personally don't think the girls clothes are anything special. They don't wear anything designer or branded, they only wear River Island, New Look & Primark. Everyone in England shops there. Nothing wrong with the clothes. Their fine, but their nothing spectacular or expensive. And they get them all gifted for free. They Don't actually pay for them. But I see the girls have Nike outfits on now .... clearly Heze got these outfits for them in his grabbing spree because Tim & Ella aint spending that much cash on the girls

Reactions: 11
Im glad you are very honest about loving them, please don’t stop being a huge fan of theirs because without their fans these ridiculous parents would not be able to survive and bring food to the table. Well, kids are meant to be kids they are not meant to be mature to entertain any of us. It rather feels like military school with a strict regimen and the poor little kids have no other choice than to abide to the rules. I think most people remain blinded to the inauthenticity of these people, but slowly some start to see clearer.
They will stop soon with YouTube iam sure the boy just got some contract with Nike just been out spending his big allowance he got on a Nike shopping spree cause of course there ain't no other shops he could have gone to so obs we are going to be getting Nike this Nike thst purely for advertising purposes , he brought for all the family so he will soon be supporting mum and dad and siblings lol in meantime they are still trying to get those major deals for the others also they turned comments off on recent volg wonder why.

Cant believe what he starts saying about Ellas mum at 5.16, then again at 9.00. The disrespect 🤮🤬🤬🤬🤬
Well I never watched all of it but I heard him say abou
This man sounds ridiculous. Ellas parents wish they could give up on these people, sadly they need to pretend that all is good. Ella’s dad seems like an amazing man, appears to be very hardworking as well not relying on Ellas youtube channel to feed his family. Yet look at Tim, our traditional man staying home waiting for the kids to work and pur food on the table. Appalling!!!!!! You can also see how much of a narcissist he is, he can’t even let that man talk and listen, he is not willing to listen. He just wants to be heard cuz apparently he’s got better things to say.
Your right about them waiting for the kids to work already got the eldest boy now with some Nike deal don't know what it entails but sure it also promoting their goods on channel as he went shopping with the big allowance he got and brought his siblings and parents stuff all Nike of course, as obs there isn't any other shops he could have brought stuff from.The others now are going to be pushed even more than ever to top eldest in getting contracts for this and that even though the kids have already helped mum and dad wages with modeling work and a tv programme.Funny how they decided to turn comments off latest vlog cause they know what response they may get.

I dont know them personally. Apparently he was adopted at a week old because his birth parents were in trouble with the law & she was expected to go to jail. His birth mum wanted him to go to a Christian family. Ella was the one pushing for him to find his birth family. She did all the tracing. His adoptive parents were loving & spoiled him with everything he wanted. Hes in contact with his birth dad but not birth mother
His birth mother I recall being in vlogs though wonder what went on between them probably she couldn't warm to her own son or him to her .I don't want to make light of the fact he was adopted it does have a affect on someone but can't blame all his behavior on that he is his own person with his own ways and a lot of it not acceptable

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Isn't there any organisations in Uk that can check on the welfare of the dog. I really wouldn't like to see him dumped in a pound or mistreated. They need to acknowledge what they have done with the missing dog, considering they made a huge deal during lockdown about getting it in the first place. I know they only got him for views but I still hope they haven't done something stupid or crazy with the dog

I'm amazed that the obsessive groupies havent made their way on here causing all sorts of drama. Because they cause absolute madness on the youtube comments

All these tik toks they are dying to have the girls take off like the Haschak sisters

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
the backpacks are completely identical…to me that seems like a total nuisance as they’ll have to do something to them so the girls can spot their own backpacks (especially seeing as they all share a bedroom).
Tim and Ella are successfully getting around this issue by never taking the girls anywhere :)

• Sad
Tim and Ella are successfully getting around this issue by never taking the girls anywhere :)
What do they even need a backpack for? They don't go anywhere. I suppose it will come in handy to bring the piles of toiletries Ella makes them carry upstairs. Or maybe it's so they can carry Hezes spare footballs. It's so weird that if he can't hold or kick the ball he puts it in backpack and carries it that way. He literally had it on his back on a quad bike, horse riding and when signing his Nike deal. The parents have a lot to answer for with this odd behaviour. But i really think Tim & Ella don't have a braincell between them and they don't have the sense, education or manners to realise it's really rude

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I hope they keep making videos. I'm really curious to see how the teenage years play out

• Haha
Dont know if anyone saw it but there was one ages ago,Ella asking rhe grimwade family if rhey should pay pocket money when the kids do chores around the home,Ella was saying that the kids had been asking for money for the jobs they do so can spend it when go out on themselves and Ella wasn't keen on the idea because chores were a family helping each other out amd helping in the household etc-i think at least they should maybe not get pocket money but so much a week from the income the kids are earning to go to rhe shop for comic or some toys,or even sweets,they seem to do the modeling and football jobs amd not see a lot of rhe money for it so think only fair to give them so much weekly or even monthly to go get something nice.dont no how to put the vlog up on here,not very good with things like that

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Tim & Ella are too greedy to give the kids pocket money. The kids shouldn't even need pocket money because they are earning money on youtube, acting & other sources. Their money should be in trustfund & they should be allowed something small per week or month. It would be educational & teach them how to budget & save for an item etc. Or Tim & Ella should just be decent parents & buy them a small treat weekly or a slighy bigger treat monthly. Total disgrace when they buy themselves designer shoes, bags, Tiffany jewellery, penthouse stays while the kids who do all the earning never get anything. It may come out in the future, a case of kids are broke as parents spent all the kids money. I can see it happening. Tim & Ella are going to crumble when these kids get minds of their own & gain independence. It will be like losing 6 maids. Once on kid leaves & speaks up, the rest will follow. I see miss Halle being the first to break away

• Heart
Reactions: 13
All You Tube families are different but one family I feel have got it right is The Kabs family, they seem to have so much fun, singing, mucking around, the mum & dad actually interact with their kids, the two kids are in school the little boy has just started nursery, they've got exposure in America hence why their You Tube channel has over 1 million subscribers, something Grimwades crave for, well why not act like a 'natural family', everything is fake & staged, they even tried to hook up with Mazelee's to try & break the American market...not a chance with a butch mum, preachy '100 % ' dad & Stepford kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m not surprised the birth mother and also the sister are not in any direct contact. She gave up her child in difficult circumstances, and maybe her daughter, friends, work colleagues etc did not know that she either gave up a child or that she was facing jail time. It was over 35 years ago, so she will have built a new life since, and although it sounded like she was happy to have found Tim… she maybe didn’t initially appreciate that he was broadcasting his life to the world. There may have been family secrets that she then had to discuss with her daughter or current partner. To top it all off, Tim had made videos about the situation intentionally, and within 3 weeks of finding his birth family, has his younger sister appear on the vlog, who his mother may have felt was still adjusting and it was too soon for her to be exposed to so many public viewers. You also have the fact that the birth mother got into the frame and then ran away, maybe she thought they were FaceTiming Tim’s kids or other relatives and introducing his new found family, maybe she did not realise that it was a video, not a video-call, until she was already in frame.

It may not have bothered Tim to be so publicly open about his adoption, but it may not be so easy for his brith mother. If he hadn’t talked about any of it on camera, he may have been able to form a better relationship with her.

just another example of Grimwade screwy logic, staring at apx 16:30, they start to discipline 2 year old Rue for not walking sensibly, with Tim giving him a lecture on needing to be MATURE. Then within the next minute or so, 11 year old Heze is kicking a ball down the isles, running in the shop, ignoring the 2m rule, ignoring the 1 way system….both parents saw him do it, yet no discipline happens.

So according to them, toddlers need to act mature and walk ‘sensibly’, but an 11 year olds can treat a supermarket as a playground.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
I’m not surprised the birth mother and also the sister are not in any direct contact. She gave up her child in difficult circumstances, and maybe her daughter, friends, work colleagues etc did not know that she either gave up a child or that she was facing jail time. It was over 35 years ago, so she will have built a new life since, and although it sounded like she was happy to have found Tim… she maybe didn’t initially appreciate that he was broadcasting his life to the world. There may have been family secrets that she then had to discuss with her daughter or current partner. To top it all off, Tim had made videos about the situation intentionally, and within 3 weeks of finding his birth family, has his younger sister appear on the vlog, who his mother may have felt was still adjusting and it was too soon for her to be exposed to so many public viewers. You also have the fact that the birth mother got into the frame and then ran away, maybe she thought they were FaceTiming Tim’s kids or other relatives and introducing his new found family, maybe she did not realise that it was a video, not a video-call, until she was already in frame.

It may not have bothered Tim to be so publicly open about his adoption, but it may not be so easy for his brith mother. If he hadn’t talked about any of it on camera, he may have been able to form a better relationship with her.

just another example of Grimwade screwy logic, staring at apx 16:30, they start to discipline 2 year old Rue for not walking sensibly, with Tim giving him a lecture on needing to be MATURE. Then within the next minute or so, 11 year old Heze is kicking a ball down the isles, running in the shop, ignoring the 2m rule, ignoring the 1 way system….both parents saw him do it, yet no discipline happens.

So according to them, toddlers need to act mature and walk ‘sensibly’, but an 11 year olds can treat a supermarket as a playground.
This video pissed me off so much. The way Heze was kicking that ball around in the shop.. if I was in there I literally would of popped it🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.