The good old Youtube days - Discuss anything!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lollipop26 was the best! She seemed so genuine and even though she moved to Dubai, she still posted about new products etc.

She went really quiet around the time of Covid so hope she’s ok. Maybe she just realised she didn’t really want to be online any longer.
I haven’t seen her on Instagram for a long while, but she does post on Twitter a little bit and posts about running more than anything now. I really liked her, always seemed one of the most genuine.

Reactions: 2
Does anyone remember the Irish girl who had jaw surgery and she was obsessed with Joe Strummer from The Clash? Forgot her name.

-Michelle Phan is in a cult
-Has been brainwashed by a man named Joe Dispenza
-Takes hallucinatory drugs and preaches weird, nonsense “science” at people

• Wow
Reactions: 2
hey does anyone remember a channel called quarter life crisis? she was just out of uni living in London maybe and did a lot of primark hauls, I think she was blonde. her channel name was something different but she changed it to quarterlifecrisis to match her blog I think, then she moved in with her uni mates somewhere and vanished. does anyone know who I'm on about?

"The good old Youtube days".

You mean the days before the annoying ads at the start of a video, every two minutes (or sometimes less) into, and every time you scroll through a video.

I understand the need to monetise the platform, however Google have gone overboard.

The worst example recently was getting two ads within 30 seconds of starting to watch a video, after having some at the start. Over the top.

Reactions: 1
I haven’t seen her on Instagram for a long while, but she does post on Twitter a little bit and posts about running more than anything now. I really liked her, always seemed one of the most genuine.
I know this is an old post, but what is her @ on Twitter? I used to love her videos back in the day.

ETA: Lollipop26