The Giddings Tribe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly it’s just embarrassing now. We get you’ve got a lovely slim tummy now, but it really doesn’t need to be on show every second of every day. It’s such a shame she’s become self obsessed as I used to think she was ok before!

Reactions: 5
That NYE dress. I’m all for women wearing what they want but I think my husband would be like whaaaat the duck if I wore that out of the house 🤣 she’s just so desperate for attention, bet she loves all the resident night club creeps trying to grind on her

• Haha
That NYE dress. I’m all for women wearing what they want but I think my husband would be like whaaaat the duck if I wore that out of the house 🤣 she’s just so desperate for attention, bet she loves all the resident night club creeps trying to grind on her
🤮 she had a thousand kids young and is clearly wanting to relive her youth now. You could see flaps hanging out.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Anyone notice how she hardly ever posts Zion her 2nd oldest son? I always feel so sorry for him, it's like he gets forgotten. In on pic of her and one of the girl he was jumping in the background and she BLURRED HIM OUT! Brutal.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Seriously 😒 she needs to stop with the Tik Toks, they are a whole other level of cringe. Hasn’t she got 3 kids in secondary school now! They must be mortified. She’s 30 going on like she’s 13. Made worse by the crop tops she seems to be surgically attached to. Also what’s with the comedy teeth? Have they always be that giant and blindingly white? Sure they didn’t use to be that bad!!! 😬😬

Attachments

• Haha
She always says she’s doing the dances for a bit of fun. She’s not. She totally thinks she’s an amazing dancer and in reality it just looks horrendous. She’s mutton dressed as lamb and surely her husband must be sick to death of her now!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I remember when she captioned a post saying she was in a afrobeats dance group and I was just thinking where the hell was that at because she CANNOT dance

• Haha
I’m sorry but her youngest daughters dancing 😳 is it just me or is is sooo inappropriate to be sharing?

Reactions: 2
Is this thread still open, just read through as I've only just come across her account, don't know much about her but I thought exactly the same as others re the crop tops🤣 bloody hilarious some of these comments😅

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She definitely did that whole ‘mental health’ thing the other day just so she could do a tik tok about it. Nothing is real with her anymore. It’s all for likes and the gram. Very sad!

Reactions: 2