The Giddings Tribe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did they actually go to church dressed like that? 😬 I know things have moved on but surely there should still be a level of respect in entering any place of worship! A crop top, joggers, kids with bare legs and trainers on??? No respect at all.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Did they actually go to church dressed like that? 😬 I know things have moved on but surely there should still be a level of respect in entering any place of worship! A crop top, joggers, kids with bare legs and trainers on??? No respect at all.
I thought the same! Crop tops and short shorts, the type of shorts I’d wear to bed or in my house

Reactions: 3
I thought the same! Crop tops and short shorts, the type of shorts I’d wear to bed or in my house
Exactly! I’m not saying everyone who goes to church has to be dressed to the nines but there’s a basic level of decency surely, like no flashing flesh perhaps? And no short shorts, sports clothes or sweatpants? 🤷🏼‍♀️ I know she’s had a tummy tuck but she doesn’t need to flash her midriff at every single opportunity!

Reactions: 5
First time posting on this thread… I used to really like Tess but my god the crop tops are so annoying, it’s every single outfit. There’s nothing wrong with wearing a crop top from time to time but come on, every single outfit? Is she going to continue it through winter?

also the dancing, the same ones over and again. Her poor kids…. And also her husband. Today’s one where she pulls her trousers away from her body and thrusts. My husband would be mortified if I posted that 😂

Reactions: 9
First time posting on this thread… I used to really like Tess but my god the crop tops are so annoying, it’s every single outfit. There’s nothing wrong with wearing a crop top from time to time but come on, every single outfit? Is she going to continue it through winter?

also the dancing, the same ones over and again. Her poor kids…. And also her husband. Today’s one where she pulls her trousers away from her body and thrusts. My husband would be mortified if I posted that 😂
Yeah ive had to unfollow. I couldn't take the cringe anymore.

I'm all for body confidence and doing what you want sod anyones opinions but its every day the same moves and cringe faces she pulls. Copying tiktoks from teenagers.

I never comment on here but please tell me why she is wearing THAT for Halloween. I nearly fell off my chair seeing that!

I was actually shocked when I saw that ‘Halloween’ outfit. You are going to an event with your CHILDREN and you’re wearing that? I mean come on it was a bra and a tiny piece of fabric/tutu…. I know she loves to show off her tummy tuck but surely not?!

Reactions: 3
Your daughters been up all night throwing up so you keep her off school to take her out for lunch even though she may have an infectious sickness bug?? Cant stand people like that.. you’re meant to stay home / off school for 48 hours.. it’s been that way since I was a kid. Selfish as duck

Your daughters been up all night throwing up so you keep her off school to take her out for lunch even though she may have an infectious sickness bug?? Cant stand people like that.. you’re meant to stay home / off school for 48 hours.. it’s been that way since I was a kid. Selfish as duck
I can’t believe she is taking her daughter for lunch !People like her are the reason I haven’t left the house in days because my kids and I haven’t stopped being sick ! So Selfish !!

• Sick
  • Sad
What is that outfit! Honestly if I went out dressed like that my husband would be asking questions. Either Chris is dumb or just couldn’t give a tit

Reactions: 2
Literally she does not know how to wear anything that covers her stomach now she’s had that tummy tuck. It’s really boring now. We get it, you’ve got a flat tummy. You can put it away now 🤣🤢

Literally she does not know how to wear anything that covers her stomach now she’s had that tummy tuck. It’s really boring now. We get it, you’ve got a flat tummy. You can put it away now 🤣🤢
I would understand a bit more it the outfits looked nice, but that last one looks ridiculous

Reactions: 1