The Giddings Tribe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another day, another tit dance. I remember being sons age, I would have been absolutely mortified if mum carried on like that.

Reactions: 3
What is it with her sticking out her tongue to the side when she’s doing her tit dances with her belly out? Does she think it’s sexy? The way she rolls her eyes back aswell 😂 I don’t understand why she thinks it’s a good look

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wow just wow

I always thought she was a culture vulture but wow she has really stuped to a new low!
talking about black women that way! Omg

during last years Black Lives Matter she made a comment on her post saying love doesn’t see colour, I knew then that she’s clueless

you can tell her and her friends have a black culture/men/mixed children fetishisation

Also the classic, my black male friend said black women…

a white woman speaking on behalf of all black women. she makes me sick

shes really embarrassed herself here!

She’s also the type of white woman that would say but I’ve got a black partner and mixed kids so I’m obviously not being racist/harmful 🤮

Last edited:
  • Sick
Her 'black man friend said black women are the only ones who have a problem' or something of that description
She said her black male friend said black women have a problem taking ‘their men’ and that he told her just ignore ‘them’

she’s one of those white women that is happy to be with a black man but talks down over black woman. Infuriating

• Angry
Reactions: 2
I’m sorry but this whole angelic naive bullshit today. She one million percent knew that the video would blow up and be controversial.

My god she’s a head, and I wish she’d put her bloody tongue away when she does these stupid dances.

I’m sorry but this whole angelic naive bullshit today. She one million percent knew that the video would blow up and be controversial.

My god she’s a head, and I wish she’d put her bloody tongue away when she does these stupid dances.
I actually think she is this naive tho!!
She had never heard of fetishisation before today. She is 100% clueless.
The way she talked about how she was ‘attacked’ and called the black women ‘wild’ and how upsetting it was for her. Not once did she apologise for offending ppl. It’s how white supremacy upholds itself with the innocent I didn’t mean to offend anyone but now I’m upset and feel attacked, it was an awful experience for me to be called racist. She really needs to educate herself. It’s so embarrassing.

‘I have loads of black friends’ is a classic line.
it needs to start being called out more for what it is.

Urgh I unfollowed her. She was cringy with her crop tops and dancing but this, absolute second hand embarrassment for her. "I asked my black male friends" ...did you ask your black husband?
Also she knows what fetishizing is, she constantly shows off which of her mixed kids she thinks will get the most likes.

I actually think she is this naive tho!!
She had never heard of fetishisation before today. She is 100% clueless.
The way she talked about how she was ‘attacked’ and called the black women ‘wild’ and how upsetting it was for her. Not once did she apologise for offending ppl. It’s how white supremacy upholds itself with the innocent I didn’t mean to offend anyone but now I’m upset and feel attacked, it was an awful experience for me to be called racist. She really needs to educate herself. It’s so embarrassing.

‘I have loads of black friends’ is a classic line.
it needs to start being called out more for what it is.
Pretty sure when she first posted it though, she put for all the Karen’s this is a joke so chill.

I think she is stupid enough that she didn’t think of all the stuff you mentioned but she definitely knew the video would blow up

Urgh I unfollowed her. She was cringy with her crop tops and dancing but this, absolute second hand embarrassment for her. "I asked my black male friends" ...did you ask your black husband?
Also she knows what fetishizing is, she constantly shows off which of her mixed kids she thinks will get the most likes.
Her black husband obviously doesn’t count 🙄
Just the men she can have banter with.

Did anyone see that video of her dancing with one of the twins. Another excuse to dance with a crop top on 😭🤣

Sorry to be harsh, it’s true though 🙈 I see her round my hometown & she walks round like she’s some kind of celebrity & absolutely loves herself. Especially since the surgery! And Neveah (🤢) is definitely the favourite child!
I meant yikes to the outfit lol its horrendous. She thinks she's 18 but she's like 40 with 7 kids. Oh, and she buys her followers so not much of a celebrity.