The Giddings Tribe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finally admitted it was a tummy tuck instead of trying to bullshit everyone it was to remove her scar! And what a load of shite waffling on about itā€™s whatā€™s on the inside that counts. Sheā€™s very much obsessed with how she looks on the outside hence the constant prancing around in tiny tops with her flat tummy on show. Dick!

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I honestly canā€™t cope with the fact since sheā€™s had a tummy tuck sheā€™s not worn a normal top since šŸ˜‚ her belly HAS to be out. Constantly posting about body positivity yet had surgery to fix hers and spent a lot of time pretending it was just for a scar removal! Sheā€™s awful.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
To be fair I probably wouldn't wear a normal top again after having a tummy tuck eitheršŸ˜‚ but yeh it does make me lol. And yeh the fact she lied about it in the beginning is grating

I honestly canā€™t cope with the fact since sheā€™s had a tummy tuck sheā€™s not worn a normal top since šŸ˜‚ her belly HAS to be out. Constantly posting about body positivity yet had surgery to fix hers and spent a lot of time pretending it was just for a scar removal! Sheā€™s awful.
Youā€™re right, I genuinely donā€™t think sheā€™s worn a ā€˜normalā€™ top since sheā€™s had it done! Come rain or shine the bellyā€™s out šŸ™„šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I do wonder what her husband must think about how she acts sometimes, he never looks impressed anyway šŸ˜‚
Iā€™ve seen them out and about and can confirm he looks like he is perpetually tired of her tit and just worn down by life šŸ˜‚ also her therapist mate used to be bad on the drugs, heroin & crack. Fair play to her for turning her life around though šŸ™Œ

• Haha
All I see now in her videos is her tongue and itā€™s so cringe šŸ¤£

also, on every caption on tik tok itā€™s something about having kids. Okay hun we get it.

and last but not least, why is she stealing her sons clothes to make tik toks in. witch please, grow up

Reactions: 4
Maybe you've been blocked, I can see her account (I don't follow her any more)
Oh weird!!

Ok so yep she must have. But it is completely random because I've only quite recently followed her. Near the start of which I replied to one of her stories about life being better pre Internet and I agreed with her and said my experience, and weeks and weeks later she replied, and I just double tapped it to like it but didn't say anything.
That is the extent of my interaction /involvement with her... So why t f would she block me????!!! So bloody weird!

Last edited:
Her and her mate are like clones arenā€™t they! Both try hards
The woman sheā€™s dicking about with acting like 12 year olds who have just got their first phones used to be a heroin & crack addict. Sheā€™s turned her life around now hence the life coaching but is still an absolute bellend who literally couldnā€™t love herself more if she tried! Much like Tess!

• Haha
The woman sheā€™s dicking about with acting like 12 year olds who have just got their first phones used to be a heroin & crack addict. Sheā€™s turned her life around now hence the life coaching but is still an absolute bellend who literally couldnā€™t love herself more if she tried! Much like Tess!
hahahahahaha ā€œacting like 12 year olds who have just got their first phonesā€ ā€¦ that is exactly what she is like. Literally the perfect explanation!!

I am all for having fun and enjoying yourself but I actually donā€™t believe she is. I think she is being a try hard. Trying too hard to ā€œfit inā€ and look, what she thinks isā€coolā€. When in fact itā€™s coming across as embarrassing and I feel for her teens.

I unfollowed a long time ago now, she used to be fab, laid back and share parenting how it is. Real and down to earth, sharing the reality not the perfect IG world. But unfortunately she started getting a stick up her ass and turned like the rest of them so I unfollowed.

Also whoever said the tongue thing looks good is completely blowing air up her ass as it really doesnā€™t. The second she does it my insides shrivel up, I cringe so hard I could vomit. It doesnā€™t look sexy or good in any way. I canā€™t find words for it. Itā€™s awful when anyone does it. Even the teens, itā€™s the most awful ā€œmoveā€ Iā€™ve ever encountered.

Reactions: 3