The Giddings Tribe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hahahahahaha “acting like 12 year olds who have just got their first phones” … that is exactly what she is like. Literally the perfect explanation!!

I am all for having fun and enjoying yourself but I actually don’t believe she is. I think she is being a try hard. Trying too hard to “fit in” and look, what she thinks is”cool”. When in fact it’s coming across as embarrassing and I feel for her teens.

I unfollowed a long time ago now, she used to be fab, laid back and share parenting how it is. Real and down to earth, sharing the reality not the perfect IG world. But unfortunately she started getting a stick up her ass and turned like the rest of them so I unfollowed.

Also whoever said the tongue thing looks good is completely blowing air up her ass as it really doesn’t. The second she does it my insides shrivel up, I cringe so hard I could vomit. It doesn’t look sexy or good in any way. I can’t find words for it. It’s awful when anyone does it. Even the teens, it’s the most awful “move” I’ve ever encountered.
I can’t even with the tongue. She clearly thinks it’s sexy 🤮

Reactions: 1
The tongue is so embarrassing. She must know she looks ridiculous? Surely? I genuinely feel sorry for her kids. Her page used to be great, now she’s just a try hard wannabe teenager!!

Reactions: 3
Seriously what does she look like!!! 🤢🥴
You can see in the last family pic she posted her older kids are so sick of her tit and proper cringed out!
She looks ridiculous!!! 🙈
Her kids look so miserable in that photo! She should spend the money she uses on her nights out actually doing something with her kids other than the beach!
Take the big girls out for a meal or something, they look so unhappy!
I have a teen so I know they can have their moments but her kids look like they hate their life!!
Its so sad that she can’t see that, she thinks just because she has loads of kids she’s a good mum, she’s not. She’s trying to relive her youth and her kids are suffering as a consequence!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m sorry but her eldest clearly isn’t happy with being filmed and broadcast to all her followers. She doesn’t give a tit about her elder kids need for privacy, like did she really need to post about the girls assessment for ADHD & Autism. I have teens and they would be absolutely mortified if I posted that kind of stuff!!

Attachments

• Sad
I’m sorry but her eldest clearly isn’t happy with being filmed and broadcast to all her followers. She doesn’t give a tit about her elder kids need for privacy, like did she really need to post about the girls assessment for ADHD & Autism. I have teens and they would be absolutely mortified if I posted that kind of stuff!!
I thought the exact same thing about her daughter. Anything for engagement

Reactions: 2
Her latest post about trolls 🙄 boils my piss when these Insta shammers go on rants about trolls (meaning people who use tattle) being jealous and bitter etc. How bleeping big headed to assume I’m jealous of you crammed with 7 miserable kids into a tiny rented house, not actually taking them anywhere nice or on holiday but being more concerned about flashing your tummy tuck and dressing like some nineties reject on ‘girls’ nights out with your equally tragic mates. Sure, so jealous hun 👌
They literally can’t cope with any criticism can they considering her and other twats like her publicise their life’s on Insta, just want people blowing smoke to their arses!!!
Sorry for the rant 😂

• Haha
Her latest post about trolls 🙄 boils my piss when these Insta shammers go on rants about trolls (meaning people who use tattle) being jealous and bitter etc. How bleeping big headed to assume I’m jealous of you crammed with 7 miserable kids into a tiny rented house, not actually taking them anywhere nice or on holiday but being more concerned about flashing your tummy tuck and dressing like some nineties reject on ‘girls’ nights out with your equally tragic mates. Sure, so jealous hun 👌
They literally can’t cope with any criticism can they considering her and other twats like her publicise their life’s on Insta, just want people blowing smoke to their arses!!!
Sorry for the rant 😂
Totally agree. Jacob and Amiah always looks really miserable in pics. Imagine just needing a bit of peace and you can’t even get away. Probably can’t even tit in peace with 9 ppl using one bathroom. I find it really selfish that they’ve never been in holiday but tess has done loads of solo trips. All the money she will be getting in benefits and she spends it all on fake ‘bALeNcIAGA’ (tacky) clothes and crap off Ali express. I do feel sorry for them all. Every bday they get the whole massive balloon arch over the gigantic tv in the lounge with loads of presents but never get taken away. Thank god they live near a beach so they get a hint of holiday vibes.

Reactions: 5
Sorry for the rant 😂
Absolutely this!! All she ever goes on about is how sorry she feels for the trolls, and how it doesn’t affect her. Well it should 😂 she needs to take on board the criticism. It’s painful to watch her family now. Agree with what everyone says about the fact she’s here there and everywhere for solo trips, yet the kids don’t get so much as a day out anywhere other than the bloody beach. All the kids are in school now, she needs to get a bloody job and start earning money like everyone else in the world and get a bigger place so her children can breathe!!

• Heart
She regularly posts how she's up until 2am doing housework etc... don't all her kids go to school? She has no kids and no job to go to during the day so what does she do with her time? Post tiktoks in crop tops 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
I had to unfollow I couldn’t bare it any longer.
She went from down to earth and relatable to up her own ass and just like the rest of the fake ig mums

Her latest post.... my cringeometer is pinging! My eyes! My eyes!! 😫🤣
Omg I couldn’t watch all of it, the cringe was that bad!!!! What in the everlasting name off duck does she look like and what is she wearing 😳😳😳
She is an absolute embarrassment who for some reason thinks she young and hot. The dance, the faces, all of it 🤮
You’d think her husband would have a word with her!! Her eldest kids must be cringing so much much and dying of embarrassment!

Reactions: 2